Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:08 am
User ImageSirena closed her eyes on the word about Chen. Yes, it would be first time she did this as she took her breathe in and started shouting on Lin, but quiet enough "Then why didn't you stop Chen?!!! He was the best on duty!!! You..." Sirena looked down already with opened eyes.

Lin was scared from shouting of Sirena. Nobody shouted at him that is higher rank then him. Lin sighed and opened his eyes on Sirena "Im sorry...Lieutenant. But, that was his decision. He stayed and told us to save Naoki and others. We...haven't seen him after." Lin told as he faced seriously Sirena.

Sirena made her hands in a ball as she slapped Lin. "Haven't seen him?!! What if he is alive and we leave him alone??!!! Sirena told in a very low voice.

Lin holded his cheek and told "Lieutenant! There were not many of them, but alone he wouldn't survive!" Lin's voice wasn't likely loud, either quiet. Heiko and Eric stared at Sirena and Lin. Heiko sighed, as she didn't want to get in the fight. Sirena was strict and everything. Every of her colleagues knew that.

Sirena made a tsk'ing sound. She felt bad for slapping Lin, but it was right for her this time.

Chen? He didn't died. I know him...I know him...but...not better as Naoki. I think they have relationship together.

Sirena turned to Naoki with still serious eyes. She suddenly slapped her too, but not as strong as Lin, maybe adult couldn't call it slap. That slap wasn't likely feel-ish like. Sirena took her breathe in and started talking to Naoki "Naoki! Even if he is dead, get bare with it! So many students died here. Don't you empathy them? You...care about Chen more than I thought... But that's already out of bounds!! People try to struggle and survive! Those students," Sirena pointed at whole group from school and continued "They survived without weapons and special armor and everything! We, survived with equipment. Don't you understand! Naoki?!!" Sirena breathed again, stopping pointing.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:47 am
User ImageKoji suddenly gripped Sirena's right wrist and gave her a cold glare. "That's enough. The last thing we need right now is more stuff to worry about. Besides, slapping each other isnt going to kill these freaks." He slowly released his hold and walked ahead of the soldiers who recently arrived. A few steps later, he faced the adults. "I dont know about you guys, but I have an obligation here, and it's to make sure we all get out of this sh*t hole alive. If you want to stay here and sulk, be my guest. Just dont drag the others down."

There are several reasons why Koji isnt much of a people person. He hates crowds because they are harder to communicate with. Constant chattering somewhat gets into his nerves. This group of survivors was no exception.

Koji made his way towards the small empty lot between the highschool building and the grade school building. Just behind it lies 3 enormous yellow buses. It was unknown to them if the vehicles were functioning but they knew it was better than nothing.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:59 am
User ImageSirena had never slapped anyone in her life, beside fake slapping and laughter with her sister, who is now resting in peace. Sirena turned to Koji and told "Looking at the bus? We don't have the key dude." Sirena used her teenager acting. She felt like she was reborn after slapping.

Im...such a bad teacher. I slapped Naoki...I slapped her!!!!!!! I hate myself... Im a hater? No...Im just a lieutenant without her.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:09 am
User Image

*Miss Anasako, grabbed Ryuu and slipped through the Millitary Personal who were still grieving their lost...She nodded her head in agreement to what Koji just said and whispered to them*

~Im with the Kid~ *with out saying anything further she caught up to Koji and said to him with a smile*
Now..you couldve have been a little nicer with that speach you gave back there.

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:20 am
User ImageLooking at Sirena Not exactly they kind of talk I expected her to give but she doesn't look to happy about it Ryuu thought keeping quiet not to agrivate the situation.

Getting dragged by Miss Anasako and cathcing up with Koji"We could probably find the keys but they're probably with the drivers and I kind of have my doupts about finding them. We could hot wire it maybe."

Respondong to Miss Anasako's statement" Miss Anasako kind of has a point that was a little strong but then again things are kind of frustrating."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:45 am
User ImageKoji looked at all the military personel in the group. "Doesn't anyone of you know how to hotwire a car?" He expected atleast someone in the group with such an ability. "Worse case scenario, we look for the drivers, dead or alive. Eitherway, both options require us to.." He pointed at the bloodiest building in the school. "..enter the gradeschool building."

The last thing everyone wants to see, is a crawling little flesh eater popping out of the tables and chairs just to give you a quick bite.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:23 am
User ImageRyuu staired at the gradeschool bulding with it's broken and blood stained windows, broken door, and heard screams that quickly died out in pain.

"This going to be depressing and frightning at the same time"Ryuu said in his bored tone and then sighs before gripping his shovel tight"So glad my little sister isn't in gradeschool yet, so who want's to go in first?"

This is going to be difficult, just have to remember that they arn't kids anymore, they're flesh eating undead. They were human once but not anymore Ryuu thought to himself trying to stay calm  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:30 am
User Image

*Without thinking about the curious stares she would get from the people around her Miss Anasako answered Koji*

I know how to hot wire a Car!!! *she smiled mischievously and looked at Ryuu* No Ryuu I didnt teach that lesson in class...well at least not yet!!
*she winked at him*

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:46 am
User ImageLooking at Miss Anasako with a raised eyebrow kind of blushing at her wink"You know how to make bombs and you know how how to hot wire a car, something tells me your not exactly a normal teacher."Ryuu said to Miss Anasako  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:52 am
User ImageSirena had her eye on Heriko, as she raise up her hand "I can hotwire the car! I can!" Heriko raise up her hand, what was full of blood after killing the zombies. Sirena had a little smile, but not for so long. It disappeared in a second. "Well, I can too." Sirena highed up her voice.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:19 am
User Image

*Miss Anasako looked at Ryuu with a perplexed expression on her face.Now seeing that one of the soldiers had finally spoken up about knowing how to hot wire as well. She tried to fall into the background and let them hot wire the car instead so she wouldnt raise anymore questions about her self*

O.....k then!! who will take the honor of leading us out of Egypt through the red sea and into the promise land!? *she laughed a bit of the imagery she used in that last comment*

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:30 am
User ImageSirena turned to Miss Anasako and told "How about you and Heriko do that? Im an okay in that sort of things, but not as good." Sirena rolled her eyes to Heriko.

Heriko sharply blushed, as she standed properly. "Y-Yes..." Heriko told.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:05 pm
User Image Naoki followed everyone to the buses, thinking of Sirena's slap. It didn't really hurt, but what she said... Of course the loss of Chen hurt her, but then as Naoki had said, it was all in the line of duty. She would bite back the tears if it killed her.

She silently kept watch as the others fussed around the bus. Then she heard a faint noise from somewhere, and she turned around sharply, hushing everyone. It had sounded like a sniffle, the crying of a little child. It came from behind one of the buses parked further away from the rest.

"I think there's someone over there." Suddenly alert, Naoki approached it without a sound. She peeked around the rear of the bus and saw a little child crouched beside a tire, making pitiful noises with his face buried in his knees. "Hey, little boy," she said warily, not coming any closer. "You okay?"

The boy stopped sniffling and lifted his head a little so that she could see his eyes... Or where his eyes should have been, anyway.

Naoki barely had time to fire when the thing launched itself at her. She tumbled out of the way, and its teeth missed her leg by half an inch. How come the little ones seem to be smarter... and scarier?!

Her M9 gave a muffled shot, and the monster gave the noise of a kicked dog before keeling over in the dirt, shot in the neck. Then there was a noise in the bus, and three more little terrors came to meet her, breaking the window and sending shards of glass flying. "Help would be nice right now!!!" she yelled towards the group she had left behind.

These must have been infected just when they arrived at school, the others must have gone off to feed-- One almost got her but she kicked it squarely in the chest, shooting it as it sailed through the air. The remaining two made for her, and she rolled off to the side. She gasped as a shard of glass embedded itself in her left arm, but didn't have much time to think before they leapt for her again.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:32 pm
User ImageAs everyone dicussed about the bus things got quiet after they heard Naoki shush them. Ryuu looked in the direction she was going slowly following behind.

Ryuu then saw that it was another undead except a kid this time and was trying about to rush in but Noaki took care of it. There was then noise coming from the bus and more of the little things came out. Hearing calling began to rush over tightening his grip on his shovel.

She managed to kill one but noticed she was in pain. She couldn't have been bit those things weren't that close. Ryuu thought but snapped back in time to smash one in the head with the shovel killing it and ended up crashing into the other one knocking it to the ground. As the last undead child tried to get up Ryuu walked over to it and raised his shovel high before bringing the edged side down on it's head spraying blood on his clothes.This better not get me sick.Ryuu thought as he walked over Naoki.

"You alright, you didn't get bitten right?"Ryuu asked trying to help her up  

Heart of Madness

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:28 pm
User Image Naoki was helped to her feet by Ryuu. "Thanks for that," she said through gritted teeth. "And don't worry, I didn't get bitten. It's just a cut--"

She hissed when she tried to move her arm; the 'cut' was bleeding quite a bit, and there was a glint; a jagged piece of glass was stuck there.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games