Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:26 am
A white bird flew in through the open window and landed on the Kazekage's desk. When it opened its voice, it was San's voice and message that came out.

"Mamoru-sama, no doubt Howaido has already reported to you so mine is indeed unneccessary, but i witnessed an interesting turn of events while i was down in the fortress. When i had nearly defeated the crystal user, and it was trying to recover, i had damaged some of the flowers with a technique of mine. In an interesting scramble, it seemed this user was trying to save these flowers at all possible costs even to the extent of lowering her guard to me. I dont know what these flowers are, but they are deffinately a key part of this battle......"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:51 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, Two, Six, & the Doctor]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"Is that so..." a response came when Bast was mentioned. "If there's still 3 people minimum left, we'll have to prepare for future scenarios. Howaido... as practice, tell me all of the worst-case scenarios that you can think of, & then go over the best-case ones. The actual outcome may be a combination of them, so we'll need to plan accordingly. In addition, the entrance guards have not reported the two teams' retreat yet... where is everyone?" At that point, a small white bird carrying San's voice drifted in for his report. "Well, there's one voice, but not his body."

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:17 pm
Bast popped out of Mamoru's scroll with a thud. She immediately stood up and yawned, but didn't seem to be too far down on Chakra. She casually plopped in to her seat and took a swig of tea from a flask on her person.

"Mamoru-kun~!" she half-sang. "I need to run an errand to better prepare myself for the forthcoming fights, if you don't mind. I hear the Craftsmen have opened their doors for trading with the general militant public."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:29 pm
"With Basts where abouts unknown and the gennin tired from battle I thought it best to return to the camp for the night before we got orders on whether to return to the village or not. I think we are all prepared to stay but the gennin should be brought back, teams are uneven and with the higher level shinobi theres just enough for a four man cell. Plus someone needs to keep an eye on the fortress," the clone sat down and he nodded slowly thinking. "Worst case scenarios.... there are far too many, we could be ambushed but a group of ninja too powerful to fend off. We could trigger a variety of traps, the worst poison which could kill or weaken our entire team in general. Lack of supplies, thirst and hunger mainly the most prominent, the Gennin could be targeted as weak spots or even worse captured, anyone being captured would result in a choice of rescuing them or leaving them, and any unnecessary action could be detrimental. Insubordination of the Jounin leader by other Jounin level ninja, the loss of any man would hurt the cells structure to function loss is a hard emotion to counter or predict in war. The most prominent reasons are these last two: although I hate to think it one must always be prepared for traitorous action, Bast could have fled with the fire juggler on purpose to mount an attack, shared information or worse be the IBDs partner. I cannot think this but at the same time I must to keep my team alive if the scenario arises. The last scenario I have come to face already and is why I was reluctant to bring the gennin inside: train them as we might, they are only children, they so not have the urge to kill, they have never murdered another ninja in cold blood. Not even to protect their village, they are used to drills and training exercises, if they were to fight together a life or death battle in which we could not assist in time the Gennin would surely die for lack of this instinct." He gripped the chair a little as he spoke the last two and tried not to grimace at them,"There are other smaller variables but they all are trumped or lead to these I have stated."

"The best case of course is that Sensei returns immediately or has maybe infiltrated the base already and dealt with the IBD. We could have crippled the base in our last attack in which case the IBD and his forces were either injured or killed, or maybe fled far away in which our mission did indeed succeed." He laced his fingers over his knee as he sighed,"I do find these cases too few though and highly unlikely at this point in time." As he finished Bast popped out of no where and nearly flung him out of his seat and into the wall,"Gaah! Ne sensei where have you been!?"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:06 pm
Bast took another swig of tea from the flask.

"Killing off our floral foe from earlier," she responded flatly. She fished a jar filled with golden powder out of her bag and held it aloft. "Kill enough of them, and you get something akin to five hundred times this amount of pollen. The insects were going wild when I killed off the Shakuton user, so it was pretty easy to guess what this was. We still need to have that hypothesis confirmed, though."

The woman stood and walked over to Mamoru's desk. She put the jar down and returned to her seat.

"I imagine that you can use that pollen for something, Mamoru-kun," she noted. "I'll be leaving for Takumi soon. I'll let everyone know what's going on over there when I return."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:27 pm
"So their made of pollen?" Come to think of it she was right, San had said his enemy had dissolved into golden powder too and the Jinton user also did. Now he was sitting again, thinking hard with his eyes closed, what did this pollen have to do with the IBD? Was it part of his special skills or was he using some machine to recreate old special clones of dead bloodlines as weapons? How was he doing it? With out opening his eyes Howaido spoke to Mamorou,"Kazekage-sama, I need to get stronger.... And with Bast-sensei leaving I think you are the only person who can help me, not many people other than you and Bast have the skills to teach S ranked Ninjutsu and Fuuinjutsu." He opened his eyes but didnt move, he had a serious determined look on his face, he was relaxed normally so this was quite uncommon. "Give me, Six or Two, or even the Doctor if he can help, but I need somebody to teach me before I go back out there. Theres..... theres too much on the line for me to mess this up..."
[Edit: If you are pressed for time just post showing me how to do it or telling me something to assist learning them and I can take it from there.]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:50 pm

Info:
[Myself]

Did the Shakuton user really kick the bucket? I questioned as Bast poofed into the office, asking for a pass to Takumi. "Yes, yes," the confirmation announced as Howaido continued with his hypothesis. Waving her off as the Suna-nin finished his thinking, a reply came, "So being out in the open is a bad idea, considering that they know where the camp is. Pull everyone back as a precaution: I'll have one of my Golems delay any reactions from the enemy. Leave no trace of the campsite, & destroy any remnants thereof. The genin can do that as an emergency mission. If we confuse the enemy on where we are located, they may just attack the village instead... where we already have vast defenses set."

Shifting modes to deal with the new questions, a hand reached down to an open drawer, pulling up a lengthy piece of scroll. "The Doctor, Two, & Six are all at the front entrance with the siege weapons & the first line of defense. I'll have to teach you myself, but I can't leave the office. Care to learn a higher level of Maruton? It's writing based & may come in handy later." (Fuuinjutsu)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:01 pm
Gamakiri nodded and hopped off with the info while Howaido nodded,"Yes, I wish to learn anything you have to offer, Kazekage-sama." He stood up and walked over so as to be closer talking across the room was a hindrance.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:08 pm
Bast hopped to her feet as soon as the confirmation came. With a wave, she bid farewell to the Office's occupants and exited the room. On the way out, she flattened the door guard after opening the door a bit too hard.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:09 pm

Info:
[Myself]

"Good to hear, kiddo," a smile crept up on my tired face. "Take a seat! Now, most people start with sealing their specific elements. You're Hatake, ne? Raiton would be an ideal element to practice sealing, then. Writing is all in the flow of the movements from the wrist, & takes much of its usage directly from sword fighting. Tracing may be all that is necessary for some, while for others it takes days & nights. I brought out a scroll with the base seal for element sealing, & the various combinations that go into each element. Study these, & remember to use your wrist!" Pulling over my ink well & quill, they were placed on the opposite side of the practice scroll, nearer to Howaido.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:15 pm
Howaido nodded,"So in a sense it could be a type of caligraphy, but more dangerous if you get it wrong.." He read them over slow and careful as he ran his finger over the seal, so he had to write it just like that over the practice scroll. "I can do this then...." he dipped the brush in the ink bottle and drew the symbols on the paper, he was swift and his hands literally glided across the paper. He finished the sealing and put the brush back as he looked it over one last time then nodded,"Okay Im ready, whats the best way to test it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:31 pm
× × ×××××××××××××××××××××××××→Nuance Lilith←×ニュアンス リリス ×
User Image××××××××S a n d jounin teacher

Lilith sped through the window on a ball of air, coming to a rest atop Howaido's head, slightly ruffling the papers. "Hi Mamoru! Have you seen Bast? She went off with some fire user, and I don't like to pop in on her if she's in combat. Is she ok? Can I visit her?" She gabbled out, making excited expressions. At the last moment, she remembered and reached into her pocket, pulling out a shard of crystal. "I found this in my hair, must have been from when I cracked the crystal-lady's barrier. See what you can do with it, thanks!"  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:41 pm

Info:
[Myself]

((Apologies! I had 4 pms all at the same time.))

The momentary distraction wasn't nice, but it did need to be dealt with. "Bast went to Takumi for some emergency shopping. She said that she dealt with the Shakuton user in finality, but I doubt the claim." Taking the crystal & adding it to the pile with the pollen, I sighed, trying to return to Howaido. "Produce an electrical jutsu that can sustain itself while you run chakra through the ink on the Fuuin. If you run the chakra in the correct direction & have the Fuuin symbol correct, the Raiton technique should be sucked directly into the scroll, sealing it within."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:45 pm
"Hai~! I'm off then!" She said, before calmly pricking her finger, and swiping it on a small piece of paper inlaid in her jacket. She poofed, heading off to Bast.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:50 pm
It was at this time he was thankful for his excellent chakra control, he formed an orb of B ranked electrical chakra and caused it to hover in front of the scroll as he placed both hands on it and inserted his chakra, the seal began to spin and open as it sucked in the energy ball and then sealed tight zipping shut. Howaido blinked, but then smiled,"Guess thats it then?"
[Chuunin: Discipline/Fuuuka Houin: Raiton complete.]  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games