Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San nodded with a slight grin to Basts words. The mission had truelly been a difficult one. He was surprised that Bast wasnt lecturing him so much on the "secret" mission he and Ganchou had embarked on. But what was past was past, and he really wasnt going to dwell on it. He responded in a happy and remembering tone, retelling parts of the campaign they had just came back from.

"yeah...the Chakra levels were intense. Howaido redirected some explosive death ray like jutsu with a technique of his while i unloaded some of my fastest jutsu on the IBD to finish it off. I worked very hard not to damage the flowers any more then absoultely neccessary, and even attempted to gather samples. But seeing as everyone else did just that, i really didnt feel the need to potentially make the flowers more mad at me, neh?"

San thought he would add in another little "mam-ism" into the conversation. He had graciously let San off with little more then a slap on the wrist for his mission, probably because it was with the best intentions of Suna in mind. Yet the project he and Ganchou were working on......he could help them with that single fact even more. To give himself to Suna....much like his parents. That thought allowed his next technique to transfer over into the ability to walk on wires and stuff without much chakra. His balance was far improved since starting his training as he finsihed up stage three of Shunkan no Hagane.

(thread walking one)

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:29 pm
Bast felt a slight twinge of annoyance at the grin that appeared on San's face, but wasn't feeling particularly up to slapping it off of him at the moment. Instead, she decided to observe other parts of the conversation.

"Yeah, and it looks like he got what he deserved for facing a blast like that directly. If it's a death ray, don't stand in front of it," she said, taking another swig of tea before continuing. "Good job on not screwing us over by taking out any more flowers, but in the future, think about this: Who would protect the Village and Kage if the people who are supposed to do so are running off on their own? I have half a mind to run you through with this cleaver-thing that I stole from Howaido, but to be honest, I was able to do some training because of your little expedition, so I suppose I'll let it go for now."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:33 pm
James waved to the woman he had been introduced to. They had met once before but had not been formally introduced. She had been the first to speak to him at the Kage's office when the Kage was in his sugar coma. James then opened up with his invigorating armor and jogged over to the bags to let the older nin talk. Taking, his time he worked his elbow, and guillotine drop techniques over and over again. The bags and chains would break from the elbows, but James would just use them for the guillotine drop techniques. The impacts would all be accompanied by a thump and rip sound. James was enjoying this part of his training. Healing people was one thing, but this was what would save them. This was how he could not just stitch up the injured, but keep them from needing stitches in the first place. He picked up the pace of his footwork and tried to come up with new ways of combining the two moves. He practiced both sides of his body.

James then made clones of himself. They were not solid, but would give him moving targets. he could go full force, and not have to worry about killing someone. They also outnumbered him, making him think and move as he fought. James ran through several sets of clones. when finished he took a beep breath and headed over to the other two
to see what they were up to.

(elbow bolt and guillotine drop learned +1 rank)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

The grin fell quickly from Sans face, as he lowered his head slightly in acceptance of the lecture. By all accounts, she was right and San had acted irrationally with Ganchou. This was not going to happen again, as He was a little more mature and less spontanious then when he had left. A major threatening battle protecting gennin and defending the village of Suna could do that. So San replied with a statement showing his acceptance of the lesson and his thankfulness for not having her discipline him.

"I understand that now Bast sensei, and im sorry for going off like that. I was just a little angry to find out that you guys knew bout it and kept me in the dark. But i do suppose that is a part of rank as well, but it wont happen again. And i am glad you got to do some training. I currently trained as much as i could, and am finishing up as we speak."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:49 pm
Post 1/1 for Daitoppa: Rank One
Post 0/1 for Daitoppa: Rank Two
Post 0/1 for Daitoppa: Rank Three
Post 0/1 for Daitoppa: Rank Four
Post 0/1 for Daitoppa: Rank Five

"At least you understand. Ganchou would need to have something like that beaten in to him, as I've frequently had to do," Bast responded. She felt something move overhead and quickly realized that it was a spider. After a hand seal or two, she pointed herself at it and shot it out of the air with a Daitoppa. "So what have you and your student been training?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

San spoke to bast as he felt her unfortunate blasting of a spider. Funny, how attuned her senses were. Would he ever get to that levell? With some more decisive traing prehaps....

"I personally have been training in bukijutsu while i have been teaching James Taijutsu and medical jutsu. Alot of fun stuff. Mind observing me learn a new technique, point some stuff out?"

San quickly ran his hands through the scroll once again, and inwardly frowned at it. The technique was way more difficult then the last ones he had tried to learn, and to do it infront of bast. Wow, such pressure. But to rise to a challenge with good mechanics and intent was how san liked to work, so this challenge would be met and defeated. San turned away from Bast as to not threaten her with his weapon accidently. The technique would require him to use all the force he could generate into a single stab, then run the sharp blade inside and through the opponent much like the technique "Calligraphy." But unlike calligraphy, this one would be brutal against the body causing great harm and deep, wounding lacerations. Yet if he stayed relaxed it would be faster then what most people could see. Gotta love blades right?

Stepping forward, San thrust his blade into his imaginary target. Using his hips and his new found balance he dragged and cut his sword all through the body of the imaginary opponent. The motions themselves were pure blurs of motion, demonstrating the speed of the technique. The Satetsu was slightly surprised with himself, as he had no real affinity for weapons like this but he seemed to be learning quite well. That was always nice to know, and showed he was really maturing as a ninja. Would Bast take this as him growing, or was he finally just living up to his actual potential?

(Brush stroke learned)

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:05 pm
Everyone was training around Haru. He wanted to get stronger too. His resolve burned in his eyes as he threw himself into a training room. Kunais and shuriken shot out of the wall periodically. Haru dodged them as they shot by with near deadly accuracy, constantly testing himself.

A shot nicked his shoulder and Haru winced. "I'm going to get better. . . I'm not gonna be left behind again. . . " he muttered to himself over and over. A burst of shuriken flew towards him, he rolled out of the way and waited until the next burst came.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:23 pm
Post 1/1 for Daitoppa: Rank One
Post 1/1 for Daitoppa: Rank Two
Post 1/1 for Daitoppa: Rank Three
Post 1/1 for Daitoppa: Rank Four
Post 1/1 for Daitoppa: Rank Five

Bast nodded and observed the boy's movements, listening to the air move around his sword. His movements were swift, but they did not have as much strength in them as they did speed. She decided to voice this opinion.

"It seems that the technique that you are practicing centers around speed and not strength," she stated. "In this particular case, it does not seem like that would be a problem, but remember that speed will only get you so far. As soon as you find an opponent who can match that speed, strength becomes the real issue, so start working on that as well."

The woman then formed an awkward, strange seal and animated five sections of the ground in to five copies of her own body. With another hand seal, she blasted one of them to bits with another Daitoppa. The focused jet of air had driven the golem to shatter due to its brittle nature. The woman then ended the technique, but quickly reformed the needed hand seals. She released another blast toward the next golem, annihilating it as well. The blasts were getting noticeably more powerful. Once more, Bast ended the Daitoppa and restarted it. The Chakra channels involved were getting quite a workout, and her Fuuton Chakra was becoming subtly more potent because of it. The next golem fell in a manner similar to its predecessors. Down to the last two golems, Bast called one over to her and ended Daitoppa. She formed another one and absolutely annihilated the final target. She then cracked her jaw and stretched.

"So what's next?" she asked San curiously. "You don't seem to be finished."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:26 pm
"Thats good Haru, keep going." Howaido formed two single clones and pointed him at the clones. "These will fight back so dont get lax." Howaidos clones tensed as the first charged and the other watched both were fluid and fast. Howaido approached Bast and San, he had not heard their conversation and it was likely good for him he hadnt been paying attention. "I see you are having fun with my toys sensei?" It was funny for him to see San practice Kenjutsu, probably as funny as watching Howaido practice Ninjutsu. "Bukijutsu? Im surprised San." He was actually practicing one of Howaidos own styles Shunkan no Hagane, one he was quite close to mastering. he chuckled as he watched him perform Caligraphy and such and pointed out a few tips,"Your stance is weak. You are focusing to much on the forward thrust, youre tensing the wrong muscles, though it did come out alright. Loosen up, swords arent always about swinging as hard and fast as you can, hah." He was not making fun of San no, it was friendly criticism considering they were both focused in opposite poles of combat. "Maybe later we can train together and I can help you with your Bukijutsu, you have to help me with Ninjutsu though."

[Use these clones to get up to Stage 4 in your Taijutsu. Have them block or parry your attacks but not enough that they dont actually go through. Do we even have a kunai room? XD]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

San nodded in acknowledgment to Bast senseis statement as he was nto completed. it seemed as if he still had one technique to learn and then his atlas and encyclopedia were completed as far as learning was done. He spoke quickly as he ran his hands through the scroll again.

"Understand sensei. how exactly should i work on strength? Should i learn to augment my strength with jutsu or?....any other thoughts?"

San went back into his training made waiting for bast to reply. The last technique was called advance of Steel. It was much like a spring step, but was more focused at striking with power. Maybe this was what Bast was telling him about strength. San allowed his foot placement, as well as his new found balance, to propell himself forward as he swung his blade down in a basic chop, but then in a spinning horizintol slash then transitioned from there to use the Brush stroke technique he had just learned. Was the strikes more powerful know as he had pushed forward with all his mass and momentum? Hopefully so. The wind was easly getting cut and chopped by San's blade as he struck down his imaginary foe. Satisfied with the technique, San placed his blade away. reaching down, he grabbed the atlases and encylopedia and placed it back into the burden golem. Turning to face Bast again, he stood withan attentive stance waiting for her comments.

(Advance of steel learn)

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:44 pm
Bast watched as San completed the Advance of Steel, having neglected to respond to his question, as Howaido had already handed out some pointers.

"Something like that, I would imagine," she responded, draping an arm across the golem version of herself and leaning on it. "Your sword is getting a test run, Howaido. I need to whack somebody with it. Care to volunteer?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sans facial expression changed as bast spoke, but then went back to normal as he replied

"You mean me sensei? Im always up for a little sparring...."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:52 pm
"If by volunteer you mean to whack someone with it, Ill certainly take a swing at someone with it." Howaido chuckled back, but not too much. "San, theres no telling what shes done to that thing, it was deadly enough when I dropped it off for repairs..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:58 pm
"Nah, I want to spar someone with it. If you want your sword back right now, Howaido, I'll have to charge you five hundred Ryo," she said. Bast pointed the blade at Howaido semi-menacingly. "Besides, I want to try out my new training and have fun~!"  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:59 pm
Howaido put his hands up in a 'please dont shoot' manner as he sighed. "Alright alright, but keep in mind you still owe me Oinin training since my induction into the program." He couldnt ever really argue with her,"Can you at least tell me what you did to it?"  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games