Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Residential District Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:39 pm
User Image
As soon as the bug's movement was suppressed, Bast saw the opening to move. She cleared her voice and, as loudly as possible, barked the following orders:

"We only have one target: treat the girl as an enemy operative! Seal her movement, disarm her, and bring her in for questioning! The bug will be sealed when she is taken care of!"

With that, the steel woman would sit, take a deep breath, and clear her mind. She would meditate on the state of the battlefield, trying to analyze the situation while kneading Chakra. There was little she could do from this range without endangering her comrades or outright killing the girl and possibly Choumei as well, but if this operation failed, she would need more energy.

1375/2235 Chakra (+485 from meditation)
1375/1375 Stamina

Godou [ Path of Spiritual Enlightenment ] (E) - Forces her into a relaxed, meditative state and doubles recovery rate.

XAyame_HatakeX

Azeiel The Risen

Valbjorn

I Tortured Sleep I

GalagaHero

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hoshi was on the way to her sister's office when she saw that the fighting had shifted to the residential district. Hoshi made her way there only to find that the much more skilled and experienced Shinobi had managed to take care of the creature once again. However, hoshi wouldn't reveal her presence to those that were in the area. Instead she hid in an alley way and watched the creature and the other shinobi. She wanted to know who the beast was going to be sealed into now. If they were going to seal it into another person that is. Hoshi assumed that it was possible to seal it into other things as that was the way fuuininjutsu worked.

chakra || 450/450
xxxxx stamina || 250/250 xxxxx rank || Genin xxxxx classes || Bukijutsu || Puppeteer

Quotes:

Ergo War

XAyame_HatakeX

Azeiel The Risen

dreadno

Valbjorn

Justsu Used:

Mission:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:01 pm
User Image

Hotaru Gin
Sunagakure Genin
Worker/Worker 185/200 190/200

Hotaru wasn't too far away from Bast when she shouted her orders. As such, Hotaru saw no reason to disobey, she only wanted the fighting to stop with the least bloodshed as possible. Focusing her chakra, she prepared another jutsu.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

XAyame_HatakeX

I Tortured Sleep I

Valbjorn

Holy Rinaku

Azeiel The Risen

Brooy

> > > Techniques Used < < <

Preparation for:
C Rank Maruton - Heavenly Transmission Technique

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:43 pm

XAyame_HatakeX

I Tortured Sleep I

GalagaHero

Holy Rinaku

Azeiel The Risen

Brooy

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

As Theo made contact with the girl, activating his seal, the girl would seize up and fall over, looking around in fear at the bodies littering the streets as Choumei seemed to calm down and just stand there breathing heavily as its bijuu ball fell apart. Hearing Bast yell her orders, Theo couldn’t help but chuckle to himself, “One step ahead of you there, Bast, her movement is already sealed.” Theo would then land on the bijuu’s back and walk towards the girl. Noticing that she was still trying to grip her strange looking dagger tightly, as well as the anger returning to her eyes, Theo would use the end of his staff to jab at her hand and twist the dagger handle free, sending it wrenching out of her hand and spinning away to fall to the ground off the side of the bug. “I’m sorry you’ve had to experience all this pain, Lord Choumei… We don’t mean you any harm, we’re simply trying to prevent the destruction of our home.” Theo would speak to the bijuu, trying to keep the massive insect calm, maybe even get it to explain the source of its anger, fear and pain. As Theodin spoke, he’d grab the dress of the girl and lift her before jumping between two of his mirrors down to ground level where he managed to spot his fellow jounin, Nari, as he watched the girl’s dagger fall out of the corner of his eye. Landing next to his friend, Theo would give him a serious nod, “Welcome back, Nari, mind helping me restrain this girl?” he’d lay the girl on the ground between the two of them, “I have her movement sealed with one of my fuuinjutsu, but it doesn’t last that long.” Theo would wait for the Kaguya to respond while still keeping an eye on the small child, ready to strike or otherwise act to subdue her again if she were to move.

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits
as
Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 1190/ 1480
Sage Chakra: --- / 493
Stamina: 1000 / 1020
Jutsu / Items Used:
Jab – C rank Complex
Passives:
Hsing-I Pakua: Awareness bonus – 6 stages
Ivory Tower of Wind: Upper Body Strength Bonus – 6 stages
Jungle Roots (JSJF): footing and stability increased
Never an Idle Limb (JSJF): can use legs to attack and defend as well as the arms
Panther’s Pounce (JSJF): mundane mobility and kicking power increased
Enlightenment

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:21 pm
User Image

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"I still don't understand... Why do they call me 'The Tip of Sunagakura's Spear' I use a sword..."

Chakra Lvl :: 335/415
Stamina:415/455
Doujutsu Byakugan: Active
Jutsu's Used ::
Passive abilities:

Haiken- The Armour Piercing Fist- Bleed and break for me
Sacred Footing- Stable as the mighty oak, swift as lightning- Greatly increased speed

My Sword:
User Image

Interacting with;
I Tortured Sleep I
pliokiju
XAyame_HatakeX

Theme songs:
Perfect?
Interacting with;

“A Demon that cannot be trusted. A Dragon will not be ruled…”

Having faced a tailed beast before, Manfread conserved charka while he leaped from rooftop to rooftop. Relishing in the thought of combat with a legendary creature, Manfread’s dreams were suddenly crushed.
As he came into direct line of sight, Manfread would began to register ‘everything’ which had transpired. Skidding to a halt near a shinobi restraining a young girl Manny, gripped his sword. Suddenly recognizing Bast-sama, he released his weapon before glanced towards Choumei. Then at Bast-sama, and back at Choumei.
“Great. Bast-sama wrecked all the enemies before I could arrive,” Manfread muttered under his bread with a heavy sign. After kicking the sand in frustration, Manny looked up at the man restraining the young girl and said, “Manfread, Hyuuga, reporting for battle. Not that there is much fighting left here.”  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
Lucas watched as the girl was restrained and her knife knocked away. A portion of the iron cloud floating around the air would form into a bowl and encase the dagger in an orb of metal while the body of Lucas would appear in metal form in front of Theo and Manny. Looking to Manny he would shake his head and then turn to Theo.
"The weapon has been contained. Good job restraining the girl. Manfread you must be tired. Please assist in observation and potential removal of threats to this group. Or at least buy them time to react. You are good at that."
He then would disperse again into a cloud of iron and return to overwatch of the battlefield, keeping particular attention of the group covering the girl and the Bijuu being ready to cover either if needed.

Currently assimilated materials: stone
Currently active effects:
Douka assimilation
body of the void: highly flexible and durable. able to redirect taijutsu attacks slightly easier than normal. (10 less stamina to redirect a tai)
mind of the void: able to recognize when in a genjutsu and how to get out of it easier. (10 less chakra to kai to a minimum of 5
Jutsu used:
Motion manipulation
chakra: 570/650
stamina: 215/215

dreadno

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:00 pm
User Image|
|
Nariomi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

| Sunagakure : Jounin |
| Bukijutsu : Mystic Hero | Bloodline : Thoroughbred | Kekki Genkai : Kaguya |
|Chakra 997/1407 l Stamina 877/ 1407 | AC 10250

|
|

Valor, respect, loyalty
Honor.

|
|
|

Nari watched with surprised eyes as the bijuudama he was fully prepared to receive spun into nothingness collapsing in on itself. Though that left him with precious few options. The beast was calm and they wernt to engage it directly. Which left the girl, though even as he thought of her Theo jumped though his mirrors and ended up next to him with her disarmed and restrained by a jutsu. Thinking quickly he nodded to his friend,"I dont have any jutsu but then again..." As he spoke he untied the thick sash around his waist and took a knee,"I wont need any." With deft movements he rolled the girl over and put his knee squarely in the base of her neck to hold her in place while he tire her arms and legs in place with the sash making extra sure her hands could not move enough to form seals. Reaching up to his shoulders he ripped a golden colored thick cord off his long coat and tied her feet together with a smile. Rising back to his feet he nodded,"Simple and effective." Turning his attention to the beast he nodded,"Powerful people can speak without speaking and can let their intent be known just by touch." Crossing the distance slowly to the beast he approached the massive beasts chest. Once he had crossed the distance he placed his head against the steel hard plates and began speaking loud enough that, he knew the beast would hear him,"I am sorry you had to endure this. I am truly sorry that I had to shoot you with an arrow, please forgive me. I am sorry a person as magnificent as you was forced to commit such grievous actions and cause so much death. I am sorry that people view beings like you as nothing more as weapons of war instead of thinking about you like a person with thoughts and feelings. I promise I will find a way to end this cycle, even if it kills me." Nari knew what that was like. To be treated as nothing but a tool for violence without regard for his own thoughts and feelings. Its what he endured every day growing up in war torn amegakure.

|

|

| I am my ladies weapon & I have always be thus | But that is not all I am |

Valbjorn

I Tortured Sleep I

GalagHero

XAyame_HatakeX

Ergo War

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:46 am
Azeiel The Risen

Valbjorn

I Tortured Sleep I

GalagHero

XAyame_HatakeX

Ergo War

Holy Rinaku

User Image

The girl gave no indication that her movement had returned until her fingers twitched. The dagger off in the distance would wiggle for a moment before flying straight into her hands, her pink eyes went bright red as the dagger made contact with her once again. Bright red Chakra would seep out of the girl and take the form of blades cutting her bindings. She then shunshined and appeared back on Choumei's head. She wiggled the dagger in her hands and gave a smile Uh uh uh. Choumei's breathing became labored and he flapped his wings once again creating a whirlwind. He gave another pained roar, as he charged another bijuudama. If someone didn't figure out what to do they were all doomed. The girl just gave a maniacal giggle

Techniques used:

Toridashi Kaze no Jutsu [ Retrieving Wind Technique ]
Official Description: A technique that utilizes wind to pull objects toward the user.
Guild Description: After creating a small gust of wind, the user utilizes it to pull nearby small objects toward him or her.

The cutting chakra is just chakra manipulation and of course the bijuudama

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:15 pm
User Image
Things were getting hairy once again, but the calm that had washed over Bast would not ebb so easily. She called out for her pot golem and it came skittering back, at which point it planted itself in front of her, lid wobbling precariously.

"We need to put that knife someplace she can't get it!" the woman called out to her comrades. As her voice echoed outward, the golem's lid opened fully. "Halt the bug's attack and toss the knife this way! Three points to whoever gets the knife in here! If it can get out of a seal meant for Bijuu, we're in some deep trouble!"

1860/2235 Chakra (+485 from meditation)
1375/1375 Stamina

XAyame_HatakeX

Azeiel The Risen

Valbjorn

I Tortured Sleep I

GalagaHero

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hoshi continued to watch as the events transpired in the area in front of her. Her eyes had remained on the girl as she was was tied up. It was interesting to Hoshi to watch the older shinobi deal with the girl as well as the creature that had nearly killed her sister. However, it came as a surprise when the blade was suddenly back in the girls hands which in turn allowed her to escape from the bonds that were just placed upon her. Hoshi felt actually kinda felt bad for the creature. She could hear the breathing and how it seemed so difficult for the creature. The little girl was merciless. Had Suna done something to the girl? Was she UHV? What was the knife for? All questions Hoshi had. However, they were more than likely not going to be answered as there was no time to ask questions when the bijuu seemed to be getting ready to attack once more, even though it seemed as if all it wanted to do was rest. With that in mind Hoshi climbed her way to the top of the building that she was on. Hoshi knew she couldn't do anything to actually help but, perhaps she could distract the creature or the girl. It wasn't a great idea. However, Hoshi felt she needed to help for whatever reason. So without thinking about the consequences, Hoshi started to spin both of her blades on her finger tips, causing the blades to spin at a speed which made the blades able to cut through nearly everything. The blades were then attached to Hoshi's arms via a chakra line to make sure if she lost them she would be able to get them back easily. At this point Hoshi was running to the side of the roof and when she activated her next jutsu, her speed would increase incredibly, jumping to the girl to cut her hand off with one of the blades, and to go for her other hand with the other blade. It would leave the girl very little time to react as it at least would be someone surprising to the girl to have the sudden enemy. Hoshi knew that Ayame would not approve of this, at all. But, she wasn't here.

chakra || 410/450
xxxxx stamina || 170/250 xxxxx rank || Genin xxxxx classes || Bukijutsu || Puppeteer

Quotes:

Ergo War

XAyame_HatakeX

Azeiel The Risen

dreadno

Valbjorn

Justsu Used:

Hermit's Secrets
Description: The user whirls a fan with even more chakra into the fan blade, creating a whirling blade, much as performed earlier on. Instead of the ability to bore through stone and steel, the Hermit's Secrets allows the user to slice through kekkei genkai materials with ease. .
• Can only be used twice per battle

Graceful Return
Description: The user will attach a light line of chakra to the handle of their fan before throwing them at an opponent, causing them to retract on the user’s whim. This technique can also be applied to the fans if they have been knocked out of the users hands. It appears to be favored, as it can be tacked onto most techniques for a range increase.
• Max range 10 yards
• Lasts 5 posts.

The First Akira: The First Step
Description: Giving the user a a brief burst of chakra, as they step, they will actually spring forward and through the air at a pace unsettling to most. This can be used to move swiftly in a single direction, lending speed to increase the might of attacks.

Mission:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      Despite what he thought was quite an intimate moment with the beast he frowned when it started roaring and charging yet another bijuudama. Why, why was it always the bijuudama's. Flipping backwards his armored legs clanked a bit as he landed on his feet and took in the situation. Why, why was it attacking. it was perfectly fine when the girl was separated from the beast. Speaking of the girl why was she spending so much focus on keeping that damn knife in her hands... And thats when it hit him. Taking into account all that was going on around him he smiled and held a seal with his left hand as some random female shinobi attempted to charge the girl on top of the demon. That would be his opening. In an instant he created a physical barrier four inches between the two girls, which unless they could see chakra neither would see. As he prepared he called out,"THEO, handle the bijuudama! I have the girl." With a nod his body was consumed in emerald chakra before he completely disappeared, and reappeared on top of the demon directly behind the girl in a movement that completely eclipsed anything shunshin was capable of. Without hesitation or delay Nari lashed out from behind the girl taking the hand which held the blade in his own hand. Despite the intricacy of the movement he was about to make it would happen in the blink of an eye. His right leg slid inwards as he pulled her arm back behind her and up above her head. The motion wouldnt break her arm but it would hurt like hell and force her hand open. At the same time as he lifted her arm he stepped under it and quickly brought both his legs up around her arm in a flying armbar. If the craning of her arm when he lifted it above her head did not force her to release the blade the near bone breaking pressure he was placing on her wrist, elbow and shoulder would. But despite the amounts of pressure he was placing he knew exactly how much it would take to break her bones and he was nowhere close to it.

User Image
                                                      ❖¦ CHAKRAx 877 / 1407 x ❖¦ STAMINAx 657 / 1407 x ❖¦ RYOx 61600 x ❖¦ ACx 10250
                                                      ❖¦ BUKI / BLOOD x ❖¦ B-RANK JOUNIN x ❖¦ SUNAGAKURE x ❖¦ KAGUYA x ❖¦ NINSHUU SAGE
                                                      xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                                                          Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                          Mission info

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Kekkai Houin [ Barrier Sealing ] Rank: A Physical
                                                          Hip/shoulder throw disarm Rank: B :: Simple
                                                          Bunri Inochi [ Detachment Of Life ] Rank: A :: Complex

Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:

Valbjorn

I Tortured Sleep I

GalagHero

XAyame_HatakeX

Ergo War

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:55 pm

Azeiel The Risen

I Tortured Sleep I

GalagHero

XAyame_HatakeX

Ergo War

Holy Rinaku

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Seeing that stupid dagger come flying back into the girl’s hand as she broke free of the binds Nari had put on her before vanishing and appearing back on top of Choumei’s head, Theodin couldn’t help but let out a growl. He was getting pissed and wasn’t sure how much longer his control would hold out before he went on something of a rampage himself. Hearing Nari call his name, the jounin snapped out of it as he saw the bijuudama being charged. Doing a quick mental run-through of all the jutsu he knew, most of them would simply cause the bijuudama to explode, endangering Nari who was now grappling with the girl, as well as everyone else and causing more damage to the village. Then he thought of something: Theo would then start performing a fast string of seals before a barrier seal formed directly in front of the seven-tails’ attack, angled out at forty-five degree angle so that the bijuudama would glance off the strengthened barrier seal and fly off into the sky, harmless.

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits
as
Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 1030/ 1480
Sage Chakra: --- / 493
Stamina: 1000 / 1020
Jutsu / Items Used:

Barrier Seal – S rank (Interference Type)
Passives:
Hsing-I Pakua: Awareness bonus – 6 stages
Ivory Tower of Wind: Upper Body Strength Bonus – 6 stages
Jungle Roots (JSJF): footing and stability increased
Never an Idle Limb (JSJF): can use legs to attack and defend as well as the arms
Panther’s Pounce (JSJF): mundane mobility and kicking power increased
Enlightenment

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:26 pm
User Image

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"I still don't understand... Why do they call me 'The Tip of Sunagakura's Spear' I use a sword..."

Chakra Lvl :: 335/415
Stamina:415/455
Doujutsu Byakugan: Active
Jutsu's Used ::
Passive abilities:

Haiken- The Armour Piercing Fist- Bleed and break for me
Sacred Footing- Stable as the mighty oak, swift as lightning- Greatly increased speed

My Sword:
User Image

Interacting with;

Valbjorn

Azeiel The Risen

I Tortured Sleep I

GalagHero

XAyame_HatakeX

Ergo War

Holy Rinaku

dreads

Theme songs:
Perfect?
“A Demon that cannot be trusted. A Dragon will not be ruled…”

Manfread stood, waiting for someone (anyone) to acknowledge his presence and inform him of the current situation. But no one seemed to notice poor Manny, until a cloud of shimmering chakra enhanced metal shards came floating up. It soared over to him and the other shinobi he was close to, before manifesting into Lucas.
“Luc-“ he started to say happily, reaching arm out to greet the man. Directly before his dear ‘friend’ blew him off and tried to send Manfread to the rear guard. Letting his right arm fall to his side in disbelief, Manny stared dumbfounded.
After a moment, out of the ‘corner’ of his byakugan, Manfread noticed that the knife, everyone had worked so hard to secure, pulse with magic before it took flight. Destroying the makeshift prison the suna ninja had crafted with ease as it raced for its master. And Manny just stood there. He might have been able to match the small weapons speed, grabbing it out of the air midway to its destination. But he had little motivation to do so, when he suddenly heard someone shout things like ‘restrain’ and ‘don’t hurt’. Rolling his eyes at the pacifistic nature, Manfread turned to face the tailed beast as it began charging its attack.
Reaching for his sword, Manfread received the dirtiest look form a suna shinobi who was racing past. Pausing Manfread folded his arms and pondered.
Steam quickly began to rise from Manny’s ears as his brain was strained to its near limit! Then there was a light bulb! Manfread unhooked his sword and let it drop to the ground, blade sinking into the earth under its own massive weight. Then he placed himself between the shinobi creating the barrier and the nanabi. Widening his field of vision with his Byakugan, Manfread began to scrutinize the plane, searching for anything out of place. Anything that the others may have missed, but mostly for a target that couldn’t obliterate him in one shot. Having already faced this tailed beast before, Manny had no desire to do so again so soon. Especially when the hospital was in a worse condition than Manfread was usually in after a mission.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lucas remained dispersed within the air observing the movements of everyone in the area. With Bast shouting out to remove the knife that Lucas had attempted to garner once already he had a new idea as to how to do this. He had an idea on how he could remove the dagger from the girl and transport it to Bast. It was a slightly violent and potentially quite deadly method but he would attempt it anyways. Moving collections into slightly more dense collective clouds near the woman he struck out when she became attacked by another shinobi. wrapping iron bands around the wrists and ankles each applying force individually upon each limb pulling them away from the torso. The band that would have formed around the wrist that holds the knife would tighten and begin forming small spikes inside to pierce the skin and then spin to try and remove the hand from the arm itself, while expanding the band to cover the hand so it wouldn't let go of the knife.
down beside Bast, Lucas formed a floating metal face of his facing his old kage. "Bast-sama, I am currently attempting to restrain each limb of the woman. Any other orders?" The floating head would remain beside Bast awaiting more direction. Should the removal of the hand go as planned Lucas would split the band on that arm into two, one to cover the new wound and try and maintain the grip of that arm to restrain the woman, while the other would travel quickly through the air to Bast to deliver the knife.

Currently assimilated materials: stone
Currently active effects:
Douka assimilation
body of the void: highly flexible and durable. able to redirect taijutsu attacks slightly easier than normal. (10 less stamina to redirect a tai)
mind of the void: able to recognize when in a genjutsu and how to get out of it easier. (10 less chakra to kai to a minimum of 5
Jutsu used:
Motion manipulation
chakra: 555/650
stamina: 215/215

dreadno

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:46 pm
Azeiel The Risen

Valbjorn

I Tortured Sleep I

GalagHero

Ergo War

Holy Rinaku

User Image

The girl would collapse in Nari's arms and Hoshi's attack along with Lucas' would be blocked because of Nari's barrier. The lines between her eyes disappeared and her red eyes went pink. Her breathing went quick like that of a small animal, as a child was prone to do, and she started to cry. It hurt, it hurt so much. My head. Shards of glass, my mommy.... Her voice didn't have the menace to it any longer and she sounded thoroughly and utterly frightened as large tears rolled down her face. Choumei went quiet and laid down trying to catch his breath as his bijuudama vanished once again. The knife traveled into the pot and was sealed. As the knife traveled to the pot Bast would easily notice the tag on the hilt Jack Harren Snipe could be read. It would be best if Bast kept this information to herself until the kage returned. However if she wanted to share the information she could.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff