Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ninja Hospital Bunker Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:58 pm
User Image

Arya Oni

User Image[Genin][Sunagakure][Oni Clan]User Image

Was that a challenge?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Arya laughed at his statement of the obvious, enjoying the banter. "Have you traveled around alot?" She inquired, slightly envious of their ability to have left their home. Of course, the poisoning was unfortunate and mysterious, but what's an adventure without any danger? She leaned against the far wall, crossing her arms under her chest. An interested look was on her face as well.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:07 pm
Sypher shrugged, discomfort setting in at this particular topic "I've traveled quite a bit but this is the first time I've done it under orders and with a team." he lifted a hand slightly as he spoke "I dunno about the others."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

solanik

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:09 pm
Matt walks into the hospital area his face calm, but on the inside he very rattled. he looks around the area for Dai or Sypher of even Kyo hearing a few word of a conversation he goes to check to see if it really was Sypher speaking from one of the rooms.

(sorry i know i'm extremely late)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image

Arya Oni

Was that a challenge?

Arya nodded her head. At that moment, Matt entered, halting any further questions Arya may have asked. She wanted to allow the teammates a chance to talk, she left to get something to munch on. "Does anybody want some food?" She intended to head on over to the nearest restaurant.

[exit]

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:37 pm
Sypher gave Arya a blank look as Matt came in, wondering briefly if she was serious "Uh...no. No but thanks." he said with a light chuckle.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:07 am
Kyo finally, after several minutes, allowed the nurse to examine him and let him go back to the room where Sypher, Dai, and finally Matt, with another girl who left were. He munched on a cookie as he walked in and sat down in a chair. Shi licked Dai's face as he was still worried.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

solanik

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:37 am
"how is she Sypher-sempai?" matts face turned slightly worried which to anyone who knew him well would know that he was going outta his head for being so late especially with an injured teammate.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:48 am
Dai laughed as Shi climbed her chest and licked her face. "Ok ok." Dai pulled Shi way from her face and placed Shi back to her lap. Petting his ears. Dai smiled at Matt. "I'm feeling better, Matt. I should be out of here in no time." Dai blinked a few times at Kyo as he took a bite from a cookie. "Were you good?" She smiled at him. She moved over and patted the spot next to her. "Come up here, Kyo." Dai continued to smile. She looked at everyone and sighed. "I'm sorry to delay everyone like this." She mumbled. She returned to petting Shi.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:23 am
User Image

Arya Oni

Was that a challenge?

Arya, still digging into her food, walked throughout the hospital, taking her time before heading towards the room. Even then, she kept her distance, not wanting to impose or anything upon the people. From the conversation, she could tell that yet another person had arrived, or two.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:05 pm
Kyo sat next to Dai and kept nibbling his cookie. "Mhm." He finished his cookie and petted Shi while stratching behind the dog's ears.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:45 am
Sypher was getting restless now and wanting to get everyone back to the village where, hopefully, they would be safer. He stood and walked over to a nurse "When can we leave? I'd like to get everyone back to Cloud as soon as possible."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:48 am
Kyo whined when Sypher asked a nurse when they could leave. "Sypher-kun! Can I go get a bucket of sand tob ring back to cloud?? Pleeeaseee." He really loved the sand and wanted to show his parents it.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:27 pm
Sypher looked at Kyo with an odd eye "You can get some from outside the hospital, yeah."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:30 pm
Kyo smiled happily but then thought of something. "Can I play in the sand? I'll be right outside!"  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:41 pm
The nurse turned to Sypher and smiled. She walked over to Dai's charts and flipped through the pages. "Well, Miss Imatokai, how are you feeling?" Dai giggled as Kyo asked about playing in the sand. She looked to the nurse and nodded. "I feel well enough to go home, ma'am." She told the nurse. The nurse smile at Dai and began removing everything. "Then with that said you may go home back to Kumo." Dai moved her arms as needles came out and rubbed the area. "Thank you ma'am." The nurse left the room and Dai smiled at everyone. She stood up and grabbed her bag. "Give me five and we can get going." She told everyone as she whisked the curtain around her bed. Pushing Kyo and Shi out as well.
-five minutes later-
Dai pushed the curtain open as she tugged at her head band. Her cheeks had returned to normal. She tapped the toe of her boots on the floor and nodded as she tossed her backpack over her shoulder. Dai took hold of her katana. She looked at Sypher and smiled. "Let's go home."

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games