Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:30 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

Kazuya's ears perked up delightedly, this was good news. He did expect an alliance with the Snow... in fact, he planned on it. He gleefully smiled on the inside before making his next move. He had to be careful here, alliances were very fickle things. He couldn't just expect to get something for nothing. He cleared his throat before he himself got serious. There was a stifling calm about him when he was focused to weaker shinobi it might have very well been overwhelming. "I am willing to accept your alliance offer. However, do not think that because you must align yourself with someone you are weak. As the leader of a village you must take it upon yourself to protect those that are important to you. Even if you must dirty your hands, do not be afraid to become the Devil himself if it means protecting your way of life." He spoke charismatically. This was the true Hokage, behind the bumbling child-like and manipulative image was someone who truly and deeply valued the lives of his villagers more than anything else.

"Sometimes we must do things that conflict with our views as leaders, but in order to keep our peace these things must be done. I will train your body and mind to give you the tools to become a worthy Kage, but what you do with them completely depends on you. That is what it means to be strong" He said before pulling out an impromptu treaty he had already written beforehand since he expected something along this line. "It's not very formal but if you would sign along the line our alliance will become legitimate. Only then will I teach you what you wish to know."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:45 pm
User Image

Osaki no Neko
Yukikage || Fuuton || Yukiton || Tamer || Katei no Neko

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|" I will protect my people..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Osaki smiled and nodded to the Hokage. He than stood from his seat and took a pen and signed his name. He than went as far as to bite his thumb and bit and give a five finger blood print near his name. "You have Yukigakures full support in your times of needs..." he said as the Hokage's words. Osaki than sat down upon the chair next to Ushio. "You remind me of my grandfather..." he said with a smile. "he once told me; the duties of the Yukikage are as heavy as the snow atop the great northern mountains..." he said quoting his grandfathers words. He seemed to remember alot at the short moment before looking back at the Hokage form his short daydream.

He than heard the Hokage agree to help him get stronger and nodded. "My people, I will get stronger fro my people." he said as he held a face that showed he would take every lesson seriously even if that means starting from scratch. "I want to be an ally that can fight by your side evenly, so I will train until my body is sore and I can't lift a finger..." he said as Ushio roared suddenly as loud as her tiger throat could handle. It was like Osaki's courage and energy had just taken over her. It was so sudden that Osaki himself nearly fell from the chair he was sitting upon.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:18 pm
Raiden turned and walked out heading towards a training grounds to train by himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

The Hokage slid his rolling chair back and rose to his feet. His eyes sharpened with a brief moment of focus and intensity before he smiled and blew a bubble out his chewing. "That's what I like to hear. We'll have to do this quickly, after all... you've got your own village to lead. So there isn't much time, I'll teach you a few basics. You can expand from there~." He said gleefully before making his way to the door. "Quickly~." And with that last note he made his way for the academy.

[exit]

Kazzoh

Codger

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:57 pm
User Image

Osaki no Neko
Yukikage || Fuuton || Yukiton || Tamer || Katei no Neko

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|" I will protect my people..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Osaki nodded tot he Hokage and stood from the chair he was sitting in. Ushio already standing gave Osaki her full attention. "Hai!" was the only word that escaped his mouth as he followed the Hokage. He than looked at his Anbu in the hall. "Please explore the village and meet your allied shinobi." Osaki told them with a smile. They nodded and took off their mask and headed to town. Osaki himself followed the Hokage with Ushio behind him to the Konoha Academy.

[ Exited ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:56 pm
★☆★☆★"Fear Me Dear, For I Am Death,
I'll Take Your Hope, Your Dreams, Your Love,
Til There's Nothing Left"★☆★☆★

Slithering up to the front desk the demonic creature asked where the Hokage was. After obtaining the information on where it was, the thing turned around and left, the 'item' still clenched in it's right claws.

★☆★☆★"Come Along Follow Me As I Lead Through The Darkness"★☆★☆★

Zombie Swagger

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:33 pm
User Image
Zhou Yun
Hokage ☉ King of Dreams ☉ Ranmaru

Zhou strode up the stairs and had one of those" yup this is mine" moments. He smiled as he made his way over to the desk and sat in the chair. After a moment he leaned back in the chair and rested his feet onto the desk and closed his eyes to relax.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image

The doors to the office were half propped open when she arrived. Lucky, if it hadn't been for the fact she needed her damned headband to further her training she wouldn't even be here. She knocked three times on the jamb before entering the room. "Are you the Hokage?" she would ask as nonchalantly as she could.  

First Lady Jocelyn

Dangerous Werewolf

4,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
[Gennin] [Genjutsu] [Phantom Wolf]
"The Mind Will Defeat The Sword."

Keiji followed silently behind Anna, though he wasn't sure if she knew he was there. The fact was that he rarely needed to use words. Of course this man was the Hokage. Who else would he be?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image
Zhou Yun

Zhou smiled when he heard the girl speak. He turned in his chair and opened a single eye and said," Indeed I am he." He noticed the other come in after her and said," What can I do for the two of you today." It was rather obvious they were both fresh from the academy and seeking a headband. Little did they know the both of them would get more than they asked for.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:02 pm
User Image

X私にダイヤモンドの原石の十分があった。x» 私の背骨は非常に薄い
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxこの洞窟か病気の洞窟から私を出しなさい。 !! X
xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x━━━━━━━━━━━━━
XXXXXXif the bombs go off the sun will still be shining
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbecause you've heard it said that every mushroom cloud has a silver lining.

User Image
Although Jae had wanted to explore Leaf some more, she had one other really important matter to attend to. The one time she had met with the Hokage had been to ascertain her permission to stay in this village. The next thing she knew, she was waking up in Heiji's basement with his word that she had been granted said permission. Things were left vague, which was something she didn't altogether feel comfortable with. She had brought her headband with her, Yuki's insignia etched out on the cold steel. Jae had never heard of someone switching villages and would never have thought it would be her doing it so she didn't know what the procedure was for this situation. Seeing the Hokage was the only thing she could do aside from asking Heiji directly. She had already imposed on him too much for that. Upon reaching the Hokage's office she paused outside in the hall, standing a ways away from the door. People were in there already. Not wanting to just barge in, she waited outside, her gaze cast to the hard floor beneath her feet. Now that she was here, she felt really nervous.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image

She paused for a moment allowing the tingling in her spine to subside. She hated having someone standing behind her, it wigged her out. "I was sent here to lay claim on my headband." she'd say as she fussed with her water jitsu enough to turn a glass of water in to a mirror with her Mizu Kagami no Jutsu (Water Mirror Technique) so she could see the other who stood behind her.  

First Lady Jocelyn

Dangerous Werewolf

4,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image
Zhou Yun

Zhou smiled and reached into the desk and pulled a headband out of the desk and tossed it to the girl. He smiled and said," Make us proud." He reached back down and pulled another from the drawer and placed it on the desk.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:24 pm
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
[Gennin] [Genjutsu] [Phantom Wolf]
"The Mind Will Defeat The Sword."

Keiji heard light footsteps, then turned towards the sound. Damn, two hot girls in a five minute period. He was going to love the sights in Konoha. He quickly and silently walked over to the doorway, patted Jae on the shoulder gently, then motioned for her to come. It wasn't that he was trying to be rude. He just figured it would be easier on the Hokage to take everyone in one go. They were all about the same age, which meant they were probably all there for a similar purpose. When he returned to the kage, he simply said: "I just need access to the academy." He took the headband on the desk, then fastened it around his waist. He examined himself. "Not bad."

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

First Lady Jocelyn

Dangerous Werewolf

4,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:43 pm
User Image

Her reaction speed was far from spectactular but still she caught the band-turned-projectile with a semblance of ease. "Thank you." she replied quickly before placing the band around her already scarfed waist. The band fell to a comfortable position just over her hips looking very much like it had always belonged there. She began to motion to her leaving when she caught the air of hesitance.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games