Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:05 pm
"Because we are stubborn, and obedient.. I.. I might have an idea to what it was, but I'm not certain." Uinsean spoke calmly, thinking he realized what had just happened, and kicking himself lightly in his mind if he was right.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:10 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko continued to spin in place as Uinsean withdrew and conceded his loss. Suddenly,all of Reiko's blades flew into the air. He once again adjusted his body so that they fell into their sheaths by themselves. He listened to the kids words and nodded. He knelt down to his level,placing a hand on his shoulder"Do not fret. There is only one man in the village who can match my skills with a blade. You did the best with what you were given and that in itself is a victory" As he arose the Hokage spoke,saying that they apparently all failed because they did not understand the double meaning of this test. Reiko grabbed Uinsean and drapped his arm across his shoulder,helping him to stand"If it was not to test our Combative skills why did you choose this place? A place with no cover or concealment? Perhaps if we had fought in a forest and we had time to think about strategy and about this test one of us would have found your double meaning" Reiko listened to Uinsean's theory and nodded alogn with him"Perhaps. If I had to guess,I would say that we only used Tai and Bukijutsu. A strong ninja is knowledgeable in all feilds if not skillful in some. We must acknowledge and train our weakness more then our strength's" This old man was making him wonder if the title of kage was just about 'testing' genin and sitting in the office all day. He was glad he had decided long ago not to seek the position

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

||

||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:22 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis watched the end of the battle. He knew that The Uchiha would end up winning in the end. He raised an eyebrow at the hokages question.The true meaning of the test? Noctis thought their could be some kind of other meaning but he couldn't figure it out so he just worked with what he was given with. Defeating the other opponents."Could we just be not ready for the position of chunnin?"That could be the answer, the reason why noone saw through what the Hokage planned."We were all so eager and ready to move on, we were blinded to the true meaning." He wasn't really answering the hokage, but just saying what he thought.

Bukijutsu Used

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:23 pm
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 335|335

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image
              Hitomi sweat-dropped and subtly scooted away from Noctis a bit, feeling the cold air around him. After listening to Reiko's guesses, she slowly raised her hand, hesitating a bit. If she was wrong, it would be embarrassing, but she still spoke anyways. "Um, lord hokage? Was the point of this battle to make us realize where our weaknesses and limits lie, and possibly overcome them and pass our limits?..." Hitomi bit her lip, afraid of rambling on and sounding too cheesy.

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:54 pm
The Hokage looked at each Genin in turn. Settling on Hitomi, he spoke. "You are partially correct. Each of you has something they are good at and it is important that you realize your weaknesses and seek to correct them. You realized that while you may have a talent for genjutsu, like Reiko said, it is important to also train your other skills." Gazing at all of them, Wazurai explained the reasons behind the test. "The first thing I did is restrict what you could do in a situation where strategy would be difficult to use. The second was to tell you to treat it as a real battle, a life or death situation. I restricted what you could do and turned you against each other. Why? Because the situation had to be desperate. In order for you to realize that a rank is not as important as your life and the lives of your comrades. If there was nothing left in your arsenal of close combat techniques and that the only possible escape was ninjutsu or genjutsu, you should take it. Each of you have your own weaknesses you need to work on." Here he pointed at each genin and listed off their weaknesses:

"Reiko, you said that I put you in a place where there was no time for strategy, that is not true, for it is important to be able to plan on the go. Your arrogance clouds your ability to make rational judgements and thus you jump to conclusions. You attack savagely and recklessly, without having a plan. Remember that there is a time and place for everything. However, you have proven that your combative skill is equal to the task. I hereby promote you to Chunin, Congratulations."

"Uinsean, despite being completely outgunned by your opponent, you skillfully laid traps and planned ahead. With a little work on your close combat skills, I believe that you will jump ahead quite quickly in the ninja world. I hereby promote you to Chunin, Congratulations."

"Noctis, when you all first started the test, I believed that none of you were ready. Now I see that you have learned much in the course of this battle and at the last moment you displayed the right state of mind necessary to be a chunin. I hereby promote you to Chunin, Congratulations."

"Hitomi, despite your reckless suicidal attempt to end the match, you realized your own weaknesses and have shown that you are willing to change for the better. You further more displayed the Humility that every Chunin requires. Although your main weapons were taken away, you were able to hold your own relatively well against a superior opponent. I hereby Promote you to Chunin, Congratulations."

(ooc: this test was a combination of the Bell Test given by Hatake Kakashi and the Written exam given by Morino Ibiki.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:12 pm
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 335|335

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image
              "It wasn't a suicidal attempt," Hitomi crossed her arms and pouted before hearing the rest of the Hokage's explanation. 'We p-passed?!' she heaved a heavy, relieved sigh before pumping her fist in the air with a 'YES'! But then she suddenly felt calmer and extremely grateful. 'Great, because of all the excitement, my mood swings are acting up,' she thought but smiled. Nothing felt better than the knowledge that bit by bit, through baby steps, she was getting stronger. "Thank you Hokage sir," Hitomi got up and bowed. "I'll try my hardest to be stronger and change in the areas I need to." Hitomi nodded in determination and left to clean up her wounds.

[ Exit Dojo ]

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:14 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis just listened to The Hokages words and at the end of it his mind exploded. Well thats what would have happened if that kind of stuff happened. Noctis was a bit surprised that he had promoted them all to Chunnin. Noctis stood and bowed."Thank you Lord Hokage." Noctis actually couldn't believe that he had been promoted. They all had he smirked they were all chunnin now. He turned his gaze to Reiko, they hadn't been able to compete against each other due to Hitomi's,.. suicidal... attack. He wanted to fight against him now.

Bukijutsu Used

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko smiled at the promotion not only for him but for all included here. As for the Hokages criticism of him,on that note he shook his head"Savagely,maybe. Recklessly,no. I don't have a wasted movement. I adept and react,thats my way. As you can see" He said gesturing to the wounded man he held up"It works" On that note he let go of Uinsean and retrieved him a staff,handing it to him to use as a walking stick"I've got a mission to do,see you all later" He said with a soft smile

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

||

||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:16 pm
Uinsean literally kicked the back of his heal as he realized he was correct, and smirked. "I-I made it.." He sighed with relief, and thought about the fight a little. "I knew I should have tried, but I was so desperate to make it.. It's kinda sad that something so piety as a title clouded my judgement.." He bowed lightly, and stood up straight, smiling wide for a change. "Thank you for the promotion sir, it was an honor to show you my progress." Taking the staff, he leaned on it lightly, and nodded to Reiko in thanks. "Good luck.." He then looked around, bleeding a bit, and smirked. "Um.. Would anyone happen to be a medic, or want to help me to the hospital?" He chuckled nervously, his other arm hurting, as well as his legs.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:06 pm
The Hokage watched as the Uchiha exited the dojo. Shaking his head, he muttered, "That boy will never make it to Jonin with that attitude.His recklessness is not due to wasted movement but because he fails to think about what he is doing. He also needs to learn some respect."

Turning to face the Genin who was waiting for him, Wazurai reached into his robes and retrieved a rather old headband, the metal faceplate shined despite the scratches that adorned it. "Unfortunately, we have had to order a new shipment of headbands and I don't have a new one for you. However, you can use my old one so long as you treat it well. If you want scrolls, you may head to the academy or my office and you will find several racks of Jutsu scrolls." With that, The hokage swept passed the new genin and headed for the academy.

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:11 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis walked over to Uinsean."I can heal you."He said as he knelt down in front of him. He released his chakra nd created two Hatsuyuki clouds they hovered and Then Noctis performed Ivory Kiss, which in no way had to do anything with kissing. He brought his Hatsuyuki cloud down to the injuries on Uinsean legs. He forced the cloud to go into them and then he was healed, he did the same with his other leg."I"m sure you can walk now."He told him holding a hand to him to help him up.

Bukijutsu Used

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:18 pm
Uinsean stood up straight, with a sigh, and stretched his legs a little. "A-any chance you could get my arm..? He got it pretty bad.." He groaned lightly, and held it up for him to see.  

Shinigami Abarai

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:28 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis sighed and gave him a "seriously?" Kind of look. But he didn't say anything as he created another cloud. He pushed his cloud on top of the wound. And concentrated because this on ewas a bit worse than the other. After a bit of concentration the cloud began to go to the wound and then as it disappeared his cut was healed."There you go." He said as he walked away and took a seat on the dojo he needed to train now.

Bukijutsu Used

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:32 pm
Uinsean felt a little bad when he saw his look, and bowed lightly after he healed. "Th-thanks man.. I owe you one." He mumbled as he waved lightly, and left the dojo.

[Exit.]  

Shinigami Abarai

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:55 pm
User Image

Benkai Houshou
Genin_-_Genjutsu_-_Sakkakugan

Benkai watched the battles come to the end and listened to the hokage speak. He understood the lesson of know your own weakness. He spent quite some time training in close quarters combat because of it. He was happy that hitomi became a chunin. He needed to talk to the hokage about ranking up aswell. Benkai watched as the hokage left. he then followed him to the academy.

Jutsu used:

[Chakra: 295/295]

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games