Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:37 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 345 |-|AC: 2,550|-| 2,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse looked over at him, her eyes were cold and black, the crimson that they had been her whole life was only now around the rims. She sighed again, a slight cloud formed for the air around her was chilled. "Yeah, I just feel. . .blah. It's dreadfully hot everywhere now so I'm having no help breathing. . . I don't know." Night said in a cool-like tone, she wasn't meaning to it just came out that way, shruging she leaned on the wall some her hands on the bar. Her skin was still paler than normal. "A lot just happened at once, taking it all in."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:43 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis right off the bat noticed something wrong with her. Her eyes for one had changed with the original crimson fading to the edges. He noticed how when she sighed a cloud formed, But he thought maybe that was just his chilled aura. "I...see, what happened?"

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:6350 Ryo:3600

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:51 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 305/305 |-|AC:4350 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu had finished his ramen, paid the bill and walked over to Night and Noctis. "So Night, are you feeling better now?" He asked her, not knowing how she was after she ;eft the hospital.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:56 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse looked around sitting up again, her right hand that was the farthest from him rested on her lower stomach, looking down then up at him again she began to speak softly. "My name now is Uchiha Eclipse. I'm a Chunin, and. . ." Taking a deep breath she leaned over putting her hand on his shoulder, it chilled his clothes some, but not as cold as his own coolness. "I. . . I just found out i'm pregnant." She whispered closely to his ear before going back to sitting in her seat. The air was slightly colder than him, it felt kinda good, the coldness. Night then thought about wanting it to snow again. Hearing Shikatsu she smiled weakly, "Hey, . . .Shika. Long time, . . no see. Well," She paused. "Uhhh, I kinda saw you, when I was passed out in your arms. Anyways~ Thanks your a lifesaver, literally." Her voice was somewhat soft but that was just because she was tired and wanted to go back to sleep. "The nurses said I should've stayed in bed rest a few more days. Cause I still have the stitches and am drained. But I rather not argue with Reiko." Making an empty laugh she then looked outside at the puddles. ". . . . My snows gone. . . " Eclipse commented under her breath.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:08 pm
User Image

Kanta Zii Kagami
| Konoha | Laser Pointer | Ninjutsu + bloodline class | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Kanta ran to the ramen stand and clinged to eclipse kimono. "I didn't know where to go. K-kanta hates being alone." Kanta said simply to her looking up then at the food, nearly drooling himself showing that he was rather hungry. Kanta didn't really have money at the moment and he was seven with no "parents" but his teammates. His eyes showed he hated being left behind or alone, as he looked up at her then at steel who he asked to follow him so he wouldn't get lost... again

+-------------------+

"A Ringmaster is nothing without his Performers."

User Image

Chakra Count: 300/300

"Fear me! For I am adorable!"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:08 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis just looked at nodded as Night spoke, looks like she had indeed married Reiko. And she was promoted to chunin. He was happy for her promotion and was about to congratulate her when she placed her hand on his shoulder. He felt no warmth from her hand placed there. It felt cold, though this was quite confusing the cold sensation she gave off felt good. But when she whispered her the last part in his ear he froze. He was stunned and looking at night. When shika come over Noctis broke from his frozen state and looked normal. He listened to her speak to shika but the whole time thoughts were just racing in his head. When she mentioned the snow he looked at her."Her snow?" He wondered to himself as he looked outside."I made it snow the other day...to stop the fire Reiko caused." He said in his cold voice, but you could tell something was off with how he spoke. He then saw the little boy he remembered him at the fields. He looked hungry so he waved the waiter over."Order what you like."He told the small boy.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:24 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Blinking some she noticed his shock. What's with the shocked face? Is he that concerned about it? Eclipse turned as she smiled at the little boy holding onto her kimono. "Kanta! Are you hungry!?" Looking over at Noctis she nodded to him. "Thanks, it was cool to wake up and see it. . .other than the reason it was caused." Getting up she glanced back at Kanta, "I'm sorry I didn't know that. I'll make sure I don't do that anymore." Eclipse then got up and hugged Kanta to comfort him in his lonlyness. "What kind of ramen do you like?" She said looking at him putting her hands on her knees leaning forward slightly smiling some. "I'll pay for him Noctis. . " Night said, she didn't mind paying or taking responsibility for the boy.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image

Kanta Zii Kagami
| Konoha | Laser Pointer | Ninjutsu + bloodline class | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Kanta looked up and Eclipse then down at his hands. "beef ramen." he said shyly hugging eclipse as she hugged him. He then jumped to the chair next to her smiling and spinning around on the chair. Kanta had a huge smile on his face, rather then in shy going to hide behind a rock look that he showed up with. Of course that went away when he heard Noctis as he attempted to hide behind Eclipse peeking briefly over her, to look at him. Kanta was... jumpy around new people.

+-------------------+

"A Ringmaster is nothing without his Performers."

User Image

Chakra Count: 300/300

"Fear me! For I am adorable!"

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:46 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Nodding Night told the lady that he wanted beef ramen. Eclipse grinned as Kanta sat next to her, the kid brought her hopes up. When he hid behind her she looked over her shoulder at him giving him a gentle smile speaking her her soft tired voice. "It's okay Kanta, this is Noctis. He's a good guy and one of my best friends. Steel likes him too; so you know he's trustworthy." Looking back at Noctis she thought about some past events that had happened. She understood his concern but nothing was of great importance as of yet. Now that I think of it Steel only likes three people. . .

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel shuffled his paws outside of the Ramen Shop, he was far to large to even attempt to go in, all he could do was lay down and wait for Kanta and Night to come back out.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:52 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis watched as the boy hid behind night, when she introduced him he nodded at Kanta. Though he seemed alot calmer and cool instead of cold. Probably since It was so cold around which made him a bit nicer. Noctis kind of spaced out for a moment. Thinking back on some things. He had finished eating his ramen a while back.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:10 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Eclipse smiled at the lady had finally brought her her pickled ramen. Smiling some Night got some chop-sticks and toke a bite eating it. Her face was scrunched up. "Ack! It's hot!" Putting her finger tips to her lips she looked at the bowl, glancing up to the waiter she asked if they had changed the cooking temperature of the noodles. When she replied 'no' Eclipse just stayed silent. "I see, maybe it's me. . " The girl commented under her breath her black-crimson eyes narrowing some. Could I be adjusting to liking the cold better?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:14 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu smiled as he saw Night look a little happier. He walked up to her making sure that was close enough to tell her only. "Hey Night, can I speak with you for a moment, in private?" He asked her trying not to scare the boy.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:18 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Eclipse turned her head bumping her cheek into Shikatsu's mouth. "Uhhh sure, . . oh sorry!" Getting up she followed Shikatsu just outside of the Ramen Shop. Steel had fallen asleep on the side of the shop leaning on the wall. Laughing lightly she turned to Shikatsu, her eyes brightened some seeing him. "Before you say anything, . . .again, thanks. . .I owe you my life Shikatsu,... . ... . So whats up?" She asked putting her hand on the wall not wanting it to seem like it up she didn't have the energy to stand.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:24 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis noticed Nights reaction to the hot ramen. He never really like his food hot like that either. He would chill it before eating it. He just watched as Night walked off with SHikatsu. He then made a snowball in his hands and dropped it into her ramen. Which would make it colder instead of being so hot. He then looked at the kid."So... how do you know Night?"

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:33 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu was trying to figure out how to word what he had to say, he then just decided to go with what he thought. "Your welcome, Night, I know your married to Reiko now, and I'm happy that your happy, but you know that I don't particularly like him. I wanted you to know that, no matter what happenes, I'll alwayse be there for you, no matter what it is." He paused as he reached into his pocket and pulled something out. "I got this from the alter that Reiko burned down. I know why he left it there, but I think you should have it, do with it what you want, but I can't stand seeing you sad." He said as he grabbed her hand and placed Reiko's wedding ring in her hand. He couldn't believe how cold her skin was, its was as if her body died while her spirit stayed there. "I won't stand in your way from being with him, but I hope you will be happy with him. I hope this doesn't change anything between us." He stopped there, hoping that she would understand how he felt, without him saying everything he wanted to. He then turned around and started walking away, not knowing if she would be mad at him or not..

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games