Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51900 ۞ Chakra : 1180

Kein sighed as he spoke," It matter not that how much he does simply what title he holds. I could have killed the Raikage with ease but I have yet to do so. We all swore to defend our villages but be careful how far you go. Lest your visions become confused. Now please respectfully let yourself out. I am exhausted beyond measure and I need to think things over. " With that he picked up the sleeping Dai and made his way into the large bedroom. He sat her down on one of the beds and tucked her into it. She was his daughter but he felt odd something more which he would have to add to his massive list of s**t to meditate on. Once she was covered he turned and sat down on the bed as his hair fell around him. He was exhausted and it showed.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:19 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Ninjutsu Class | Chūnin | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Shikomi Shindan [ Prepared Needle Projectile ] (1/3)
Sukai heard movement as Kein toke Dai to the bedroom. He was probably putting her to sleep, but she honestly didn't care for the pair at the moment. She sat on the kitchen counter, looking over her medical scrolls tears enveloping her eyes. They fell upon her scroll's jutsu as she read them. They were slow and steady at first, reading in the moonlight of the dark kitchen. Then they became more rapid. She made no noise as this happened. She shook her head hair going everywhere. It was a better alternative than killing someone that was for sure. But the medic hated herself for allowing herself to cry. Closing the scroll to practice.

(2/3)
I feel a bond between them forming, something I cannot change even if I wanted to. . . Even if he toke me in as his student I shall not learn under someone like him. Sukai lightly slapped her cheek getting rid of her thoughts, Kein and Dai had been so kind to her all this time. Usually Sukai was a very kind and gentle person. But lately her dark chakra was building. Making chakra needles all around her arm poison formed at the tips. Focusing more chakra into them the stronger the needles became and the more deadly the poison. Her jutsu she had finished rather early. Which wasn't a surprise. She was a prodigy in the medical field after all.

(3/3)
Thinking for a moment Sukai looked at the needles that were around her arm. Using her chakra she turned them onto herself. The medic looked at them for a long while. Wondering if it was worth it pressing them into her skin and killing herself. How she saw it she was half dead anyways, half zombie at lease. She released the chakra poison she had made and smirked. "Silly me. I'm not suppose to make my own posion. I'm suppose to use the posion already made, appart form the dieseases I have stored." Shaking her head once more she dispersed her needles. And sighed gloomily once more. "No point in killing myself when I have a world of people around me."
Shikomi Shindan [ Prepared Needle Projectile ] --learned

Chakra shirinji [ Chakra Syringe ] (1/3)
Sukai laughed softly then turned back to her scroll looking at the next deadly jutsu she was to learn. "Why didn't I learn the basic's first? Instead of jumping to the advance? These will come in handy too." Making a clicking noise at herself and shaking her head Sukai processed in her readings.

(2/3)
Putting her scroll on the counter Sukai looked at the palm on her left hand, it was weird thinking that the over coat was paper unstead of her normal wrappings. She then clentched it into a brief fist letting her fingers unwind once more. The medic then focused her chakra into the palm of her hand, making it into a finer point than all of the needles before. This one was barely noticeable even with her highly trained eyes. This point could possibly hold someone's life within it's very p***k. Sky smiled at this jutsu. Glad they had left her alone for once so that she may practice her dark arts in peace. Though, this loneliness she welcomed sadly. Knowing after she returned to Kumo that this would be an ongoing thing with her, which was fine by her. Being a medic didn't mean she needed a love intrest. They would only get in the way of her studys.

(3/3)
After keeping it up for a while the medic waved it away and leaned back on the counter bending her head under the shelves and her back adjacent the wall. "Who relies on others anyways. . . .I never asked for them to take me in like this," Sky mumbled getting up and putting everything back were it belonged. The woman then walked into the living room and got all the tea cups putting them in the sink as she washed them then put them away much like hers. Going back into the room Sukai looked around, pulling her cape off she unfolded it back into her old treanch coat and drapped it over herself. She found a croke in the corner between the coach and a chair and curled up into a ball, the tears returned as she went into the fetile position. Pulling her hood over her head, the only way anyone could indacate she was there was the large fan leaning on her and the wall. It quivered as her body jerked some. But didn't make a noise. She then started to drift off but come back easily at the thought of her parents, what they were like. Then whimper and close her eyes starting the process all over again.
Chakra shirinji [ Chakra Syringe ] --learned

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 405/405
AC: 3,150
Ryo: 1,900

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:52 pm

User Image
Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 470

Reiko looked back to his Sensai and sighed as he asked him to leave, which he did so with a curt bow. On his way out, he called"Sukai, I am going to the Dojo. You may join me if you like" And without waiting for her he continued down the hall. If she wished to join him she could easily catch up as he was walking rather slowly. He continued at this pace all the way to his destination. He needed to work out some frustration and training was in order

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:58 am
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai was crashed out. She had never felt that tired. On normal times of her sleeping, people talking around her would have woke her up. But she was exhausted from all the late night reading, training, the late nights at the ONNIN headquarter and her thoughts of her and Zetsu. If she was awake, Dai would feel like the heavy weight that normally sat of her chest was gone. Dai made a soft noise as Kein picked her up off the couch and held her in his arms. Her head rolled and laid against Kein's chest as he carried her. Her head shifted as he laid her into the bed she she would, most likely, rest better. Dai shifted onto her side before Kein tucked her in. Dai took in a deep breath and exhaled. She had breathed Kein's name, so soft, so innocently. Soon, Dai's body fully relaxed into something soft and innocent. Her white hair almost seemed to vanish into the pillow, but it eluminated her soft alabaster skin. She breathed with easy and looked rather content laying so still in the bed Kein had sat her in. She practicably looked statuesque laying so close to where Kein had sat. Not moving or making a sound as she breathed with ease. Kein had probably never seen, Dai, so peaceful and so innocent in his time with being her teacher.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 375 / 375 |
| AC: 3,600 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

{{ooc: }}  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:39 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞

Kein's face turned a deep shade of red when Dai spoke his name. He didn't know why but it happened. As she rolled onto her side he could not help but reach up and gently push a bit of hair that had fallen upon her face. His hand gently rested on her shoulder as he looked at her completely silent. Not even his breath pierced the air. As he looked at her his mind continued to play games with him. She was the same size as Fuyu, same hair style, even her face was similar. It was uncanny. The only difference was Dai had smaller breasts. He slowly ran his hand down the sheet where her side was. It was odd. He was married to Fuyu yet he felt the same thing for Dai that he felt for Fuyu before they got married. He stopped abruptly as he stood and brushed his hair from his face. He was getting in to deeply. He was confused as hell to begin with and this new feeling simply made it worse. He was loosing it. Why could things not be simple like when he was younger. Back then it was simply track the guy, kill the guy, wash rinse and repeat. But now for the first time in his life he didnt know what to do.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:10 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai was still as Kein moved the lock of bang that fell into her face. But she softly tensed as she felt something touched her shoulder. She would have woke up and held a kunai to whatever was touching her. But she didn't flinch her body and mind were too exhausted. Nor did she make a move as Kein slowly ran his hand down the sheet, tracing the curve of her torso and stopping at her side. As Kein stood abruptly, Dai made a small moan before rolling onto her back. Her chest rose and fell with ease but her breathes never made a sound of exhaling. But her breathing could only be known as the sheet rose a fell slowly. Her right hand flexed and relaxed. Dai's bangs covered her eyes as she laid so still.

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:18 pm
User Image

A small bird tapped on the window, it was a swallow however something was different it had the black coloring right but the red front was white. The bird kept tapping on the window and anyone familiar with shiro would be able to see this was his messanger bird. Sure enough one its right leg was a message that Sukai would recognize from their sparring match. It kept tapping hopefully to come in and go to sukai, to give her the note that was on shiro's back during their sparring match.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:31 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Ninjutsu Class | Chūnin | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai stirred in her little corner, raising her face from her folded arms. Her eyes still red, and her skin more flushed and white than before. She believed she was in a waking hell. Rising weakly to her legs she grabbed her fan clutching it with mighty strength of someone that mastered many Taijutsu. The medic was still pissed and she needed to blow off steam before blowing up into someone's face. She had put the fan roughly on her belt opening the door with one hand rubbing her wet cheeks away with the other when she turned hearing something tapping. Turning leaving the door open so that she may leave and challenge Reiko Sukai walked into the kitchen to see a bird at the window with a note. Opening the window she let it in but looked at it's leg. Sighing she turned away for it caring less for such things at the moment. For now her negative chakra was overflowing with rage and bloodlust to deal with 'love'. The medic then headed for the door once more sighing once again. Strike me down if I sin or whatever blah blah blah crap. The medic then turned into the hallway walking down it. "Reiko wait up! I wanna fight!"

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 405/405
AC: 3,150
Ryo: 1,900

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:52 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha

Kein took a deep breath as he sat down and tried to calm himself. He formed a single handsign and expanded his mind to feel chakra. He was a highly trained sensor and could glean just about any ounce of information he wanted from their chakra signature, approximate power, rank generally, and even bloodlines but for now he simply watched them go through is mind as he meditated. He slowly drifted off into his state of waking dreams. He never really slept just rested.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:06 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

After a little while of sleep. Dai shifted and ended up hitting Kein in the hip with the side of her hand. Somehow in her time of sleeping she had curled around Kein. Couldn't be helped that he was sitting on the edge of the bed. Dai opened her eyes slowly before sitting up and rubbing her eyes. She sat to where she had her knees close to her chest. She moaned a bit from the small time of sleep she had gotten. Dai looked at Kein kinda lazily. She slipped her right leg down and rested her left arm on her left knee. "How long was I out for." She asked with still an edge of exhaustion. ...And why are you sitting on the edge of my bed?... Dai thought softly before stretching.

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:21 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled and said," Eh not much more than a couple hours at most. If your still tired go back to sleep." He stood and stretched although he had not fallen asleep he was rested enough to think clearly and train a bit. He turned to Dai and said," I am going to go make some coffee, heaven knows I need it." With that he made his way out of the room and into the kitchen shutting the door behind him so she could change in private.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:01 am
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai lowered her arms as she watch Kein leave the room and close the door behind him. She bite her lip before biting her thumb nail. She began to thinking about Kein much more than a personal friend. Dai shook her head from the thoughts. ...What am I thinking!? The man is with Fuyu and they have a child together... Dai hugged her knees. The weight on her chest slowly came back the more she thought of Kein. Having enough of being in bed, Dai got up and straightened her pants and took her hair down from the once ponytail. She looked out into the village from the window in the room. ...Maybe me and Kein can go and see the sites?... Dai thought before moving to the door. She opened and closed it. She walked into the kitchen and smiled at Kein as he was making coffee. ...Kein has been there every time I needed someone. He's been there more times than I can remember... Dai Stood very still. "Is there anything I can help with? Kein..." She spoke very sweetly.

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:29 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha

Kein shrugged his shoulders with a smile and said," Not really Dai its just coffee." He turned as the machine finished its work and poured himself a glass of the hot coffee and said," You want some ?" He took a sip as the burning hot liquid ran down his throat waking the Konin back to his normal state of being.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:59 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai walked over to the tea pot and shoot her head no as she touched the curve body. "No, I dont touch that stuff." She told him as she poured a cup of somewhat cold tea. She turn to him and leaned against the counter. "Any type of training today?" She asked before taking a sip of her tea. Her toes gripped the tiles as she swallow her drink. "Meditation too?" Dai titled her head to the side as she looked at Kein. "You haven't gotten a descent night's sleep in a while, Kein. Haven't you?" Dai asked as she smiled at him. They were the same age and Dai had still more to learn and sadly Kein was only a few months older than her. And yet, he was already Konin ranked. Dai gripped her cup and moved to where she was looking as the jade colored tea. There was some many she knew that had ranked faster than her. It was unsettling for her to think about. She went back to sipping her tea as she waited for Kein's answer about then training or meditating or even doing both.

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:46 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein chuckled and said," Suit yourself." He took another sip of the coffee and then took a deep breath before chugging the boiling hot liquid. I burned his mouth a bit but being a Katon user he was used to it. He shrugged on his flack jacket and gloves with a smile and said," Well I think I am going to skip meditation today and just work on mastering the Konohagakure Style. I figured it would be appropriate while we are here and all." When she spoke of a good nights sleep Kein laughed and said," I haven't slept worth a damn since I became a Jounin and an Adviser. To much politics messes with your mind. Sometimes its best to not be in the know. " He brushed his hair out of his face as he smiled at Dai.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games