Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Health Facility: Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:12 pm
Detruire Les_Coeurs

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1170/1170 ▪ Stamina 950/950 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:160/160 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis heard Izuki, but decided he wouldn't get involved. if he wanted Maylee he was gonna have to ask Jae for her. After Izuki left Noctis turned to Dai, who seemed to be teasing him about his past with Kein."I'm not a softy." He said firmly while staring at the blank hospital walls."Well if Kin finds out, I'm sure she'll want to punch my face in even more." Dai got closer to him and sat in the chair across from his bed. He listened to her talk about Kein, she had such confidence in her voice, almost as if she was there to witness what she spoke of. Then came her other reason for being here. Koan, of course. Noctis looked over the papers and she did have everything in order for the ability to take Koan to Kumo but it was still his desicion since Koan was a citizen and shinobi of Konoha."The your papers are in order, there's no way I can allow Koan to go with you Daitomi."
He took a breath and continued."Under your kage's watch a Kein was created, I'm afraid that sending her back will only allow for another Kein to be born. I've seen many shinobi from Kumo and Kein wasn't the only one I was wary about." Thinking back to when he went to kiri and Kein was fighting another kumo nin."Tell me...what ever happened to the male Kein fought in Kiri. Apollo was his name? Yes that's the name Kin used." After they vanished from Kiri Kein appeared back in Konoha. If Kein had killed him, then that was another reason not to send Koan to Kumo. She'd be a target because of her fathers actions.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:11 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

"Do not put blame on my kage, Noctis." She gave warning. But hesitated to breath. She was in another nation and her tongue got ahead of her. Dai inhaled slowly and parted her lips. "Pride and angry is what took him, Noctis." She said. "It was Pride the rotted away at his very soul that consumed him..." She pointed to the paper casket. "This isn't the Kein, I first met." Her voice was steady. "I sat back day after day, year after year, watching him rot into this being." Dai retracted her hand and wracked her fingers through her bangs. "Living with a living nightmare, is terrifying. Going to sleep wondering when he might finally turn on me." She whispered. "Look Noctis, if Koan is in my protection, she won't go down the same path as her father." She looked him dead in the eyes. "If not for Kein's sake. Then for her birth mother, Fuyu. Which I, personally, grew up with. I was on the same squad as her when I started out." She told him. "I owe her this much, even after her death. Let me protect Koan and keep her from falling off the right path." Dai was pleading with him. "If she stays here, she'll decay into her father. She'll become stronger then he ever was." She told him. "Kein was even afraid of that." When he changed the subject to Apollo, she frowned. Dai hated when people changed the topic at hand. "I try not to dabble in business with him." She told him. "Please, Noctis." She pleaded him. "I'll protect Koan with my own life before anyone can lay a hand on her." Dai closed her eyes and sighed a little. "Please, Noctis. Do this for me. Do this for Koan's better future away from the same path her father walked."

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 605 / 605|
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 24,600 |
| Ryo: 8600 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

Grand Chevalier Haji

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:58 pm
Detruire Les_Coeurs

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1170/1170 ▪ Stamina 950/950 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:160/160 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis returned Daitomi's warning with a cold glare."Then who should be blamed Daitomi? A kage is responsible for their village and its people and shinobi! Pride and anger? Merely excuses, though they were present they were allowed to rot him away!" Noctis cold glare turned to the wall."The environment of Kumo is what allowed this to happen then? How dare you say with certainty she will turn into him here, when there's already proof that she might do the same in kumo! You couldn't stop Kein! How do you plan on stopping Koan? If you stop her from growing she'll only come to hate you. Noctis stopped leaning and stood and faced Daitomi."I want to trust you,but I cannot trust those above you Daitomi." Noctis knew she would probably be angry but it didn't matter."When Kein arrived In konoha, he placed Koan under my protection. You were there Daitomi. So as long as I breath, I will do just that." She talked about apollo as if he was alive, so what exactly occurred between them after they vanished from Kiri? He would think about it later. Since daitomi was sitting he kneeled down to meet her eyes."I was similar to Kein when I was younger, so full of anger. I believed I didn't need anyone but myself. My friends helped me out of that, the previous Hokage changed my life completely. Koan has friends here, in the end I don't think we can really do anything for Koan. Her friends are the ones who will change her. They will have the biggest impact." Noctis stood and began to walk away."If you're still deadset on taking Koan back, we will just have to ask her to choose. We wouldn't want to force something on her that she doesn't want." He opened the door and called in a few medics."Prepare the body for cremation."They nodded and placed the casket on a stretcher, Daitomi could release the paper casket if she wished.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:12 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

"Kein was the only one to blame. Kin tried helping, we all did. The final pull was when his wife died. In Kein's case, pride and anger, were never an excuse. They were the reason." She sternly told him. "You and I both don't know that." She told him when he faced her. "But I am the only mother she has left. As a family man, you should be a little more understanding." She whispered to him before he started speaking again. He told her that he wanted to trust her, but it was those above her that he didn't. He let to her and met her eyes. Dai moved her hand up as Noctis asked the medics to prepare the body for cermation. She didn't look back, emotions were high and a painful weight sat on her chest and the words echoed in her ears. She snapped her fingers and called back her papers. Leaning forward as they came back to her and reattached to the "jagged" like pattern on her back. Not watching as they carted Kein's body away. She sat back in the chair. "So when are we going to talk to Koan." She spoke trying to take her mind off the pain. The pain in her chest and the rather large, fresh, burn on her side. "I don't have much time left."

Grand Chevalier Haji

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:35 pm
Detruire Les_Coeurs

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis listened to Daitomi but didn't respond. It was really only up to Koan at this point. When she asked when they were going to talk to Koan he sighed."Right after Kein's cremation." He turned to her with a calm look."You may come to if you want." Noctis waited to see if she was gonna come. He wanted to make sure Kein's body was destroyed. With what happened a year ago of those dead bodies coming back as monsters he didn't want a repeat with Kein.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:24 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai stood and shook her head no. "I should go find Koan." She turned to Noctis. "I should at least tell her, what's happened." She walked up to him. "I give you my word, I won't start anything with anyone. I'm merely here for Koan." She smiled at him and passed him. "I have a good idea where she'll be. See you soon." She said as she walked down the hall and waved over her shoulder to him.

{exit to wherever Koan is...}

Grand Chevalier Haji

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:40 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSukai Kaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

?((¯°·._. Ʈɦƹ ɦƹąŁɨɲǥ ɦƹą˅ƹɲȿ ._.·°¯))؟

Let me T E L Lxy o u what you wanna hear
Let me whisper sweet lies into your ears

Sukai entered the hospital, it was odd. Since it wasn't her resident hospital were she was greeted every time she walked in. Breathing in the crisp, air-conditioned air. Taking in the odd scents of the strange hospital she caught scent of a person she knew well. Why is Noctis here? "Hmmm, excuse me! Ma'am! You work here? Tell me. Where is the Hokage?" Calling upon one of the office staff she asked her questions, being directed down a quite sad looking wing of the hospital. Following down the hall she entered a room. Glancing around she saw Noctis, leaning on the door frame she looked at Noctis with a body. ". . . What are you doing?" She asked, her bubbly tone fading into a bleak, apathetic question. This was obviously a serious situation. Catching the scent of Daitomi in the room her blood ran cold. "What's going on? Why was Daitomi here!? Whose in the casket Noctis!?" Her voice became stern, abrupt, rising with concern.

Current Mission :: Higher Up's Request
Title: A Formal Request
Information: You are to take a lower ranking shinobi you have known for some time and take him/her to another village for a little training. Rather than some excessive form of physical training, you are to teach him/her one new technique and then find another shinobi of the same rank and have them battle. If either one of them near fatal blows, jump in and prevent the kill.
Minimum Posts: None
Note: Awards only half advancement credit. Bonus: 400 Ryo.

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it
I'll xm a k ex them disappear

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:35 pm
October Night Starlight

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis was waiting with the cremator guy to burn Kein's body they had put him in a casket and had him ready to be pushed into the incinerator. When he heard footsteps , she seemed to catch someone's scent. Probably Daitomi since she was just here."Daitomi, dropped off one of my shinobi who she found dead. We are cremating him now."

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:05 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSukai Kaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sukai opened her mouth to ask more questions, pausing she caught something over the scent glands in her mouth. Her heart stopped eyes widening, her blood running chilly. No, it can't be. Not him. Anyone but him. "Daitomi? Him!?" Instinctively the sage pushed pass Noctis to open the casket. At the moment she saw who was inside she screamed dropping the lid shut. "Kein!!! HOW!?!?!" Turning away she punch the wall of the hospital, the force crushing a crater into the wall, it crumbling under the force of her blow. She let out another blood curtling scream. Yes she hated the mans guts for leaving her like he did, but she didn't think the man would actually croak on her. Hot tears began to stream down her cheeks, sad and frustrated, her chakra building up so much it materialized around her forming a large light purple tiger, the ground quaking underneath her feet, the anguish in her heart building. I was so close! So ******** close! And you had to die you Baka! Everything was building up inside. Then it hit her, she was sure Kein didn't want to leave this world in a little glass bottle. Whipping around to face Noctis she hissed at him. "How gave you the go ahead to even burn his body!? Cause I'M PRETTY SURE, he WANTED to have it done differently than becoming ash!"

Information: You are to take a lower ranking shinobi you have known for some time and take him/her to another village for a little training. Rather than some excessive form of physical training, you are to teach him/her one new technique and then find another shinobi of the same rank and have them battle. If either one of them near fatal blows, jump in and prevent the kill.

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:05 pm
October Night Starlight

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis was waiting for the temperature of the incenaratir to get high enough. And now he had to deal with Sukai eclipses cousin. He allowed her past to see Kein's body She seemed angry and noctis was going to try and comfort her until she punched a crater into the wall."He was killed somewhere outside Kumo, Daitomi said she found his body." Her chakra began to materialize and at this point Noctis was thinking she was going to far she turned and hissed and he moved quickly almost in a blink of an eye right up in her face. His relaxing shinsetu aura should have some effect on her."I'm Hokage, I don't need someones permission. Daitomi explicitly said this was the way he wouldn't to be dealt with upon his death."Though he supposed it could have been a more open setting. Here all alone for noone to mourn for you Kein. Though with his eyes ripped out it would be a pretty site for a normal funeral." I suggest you calm yourself, before I do it for you and toss you out of this village for destroying property."

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:35 pm
User Image

Sukai gritted her teeth as he approached her. "Even so, doing it here, in a confined room were none of his family or loved ones can't see him or say goodbye is WRONG! People need closure when someone dies! How do you think his daughter would take the news? If he was found outside the village I'm sure she hasn't seen his body yet." Taking in a stressed breath she sighed, rubbing her temples, eyes closed. "At least, . . . don't burn him now. Kein was a lot of things. But he deserves a proper funeral none the less." She looked at him with sharp purple hues. "Not here were only you know of." She couldn't believe him right now. Turning away from her she felt her ponytail smack him in the face as she returned to the casket were Kein lye. She put her hand on her large fan, thinking back to the previous time when she came to this village, with him and Dai. He had given it to her, and it never left her side since. Her eyes hazed over, confused and somewhat lost, in memories and emotions, bile formed in her mouth at the thought of so many words unsaid, things she wanted to say, even if they had started a fight, and they would have argued. She knew they would've made up in the end and worked everything out. They always did. "You idiot. . ." She uttered under her breath, hand forming into a fist on the wooden casket. Closing her eyes she silently let out tears. So many mixed feelings. . .

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:58 am
October Night Starlight

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis just looked at the girl as she spoke. Her words didn't really affect him much. Just it made him reconsider his actions. Would it be better to allow koan to see her father one last time? Maybe it was, Kein never did anything bad here in Konoha so he was respected. He supposed having a funeral would be good.At a wave of his hand they took the casket away from Sukai."We will hold a funeral later this week, he will be sealed away for the time being." And they did just that the Hokage handed them the scroll and they sealed him inside it then handed the scroll back to the Hokage."I'll be keeping the scroll until preparations for the funeral are complete."He then began walking away he had stuff to do. It really sucked feeling negative emotions, he could feel her sadness, mixed with her anger.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:14 pm
User Image

Sukai watched Noctis leave slowly, it was good he took her words into consideration, but as the man left and the door closed she screamed once more. Falling to her knees she slammed her fist on the ground. The tile crumbling underneath her rage and anguish, the force of the blow spreading cracks and uplifting the ground in the whole crematory. She screamed more blood curtailing screams. Putting her face to her forearms on the ground she cried and sobered. She could feel her heart breaking, even if she had Black back home in Kumogakure, he did make her happy, but this was a far different feeling. "You idiot! I loved you!" She bit her lower lip hard until it bled, her tail wrapping around her body. "I ******** loved you. . . . "

((OOC: I actually started crying typing this. Poor Sukai.

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:59 pm
User Image

&&&&&&&&ℳasaruUchihaChakra: ---/510Stamina: --/90The Devil Uchiha

『 Masaru would burst through the doors to the hospital and ran to the desk, demanding that all available Jounin report to the Hokage and that those who could walk should head to the Monument where it was safer. After the nurse at the desk asked why, he would explain that the village was under attack and something massive was on it's way. He also instructed that a medic team go and check on the mist at the gates for he believed it to be harmful. The young Uchiha would run up and down the halls finding all the staff and patients he could and began to deliver the news one by one until he found an intercom system, which he promptly relayed his message over loudspeaker before leaving.[Exit -- Mission Complete -- Title: Evacuation of one place (thread) ] 』™
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Even if you learn the newest technique, it still wont match the skill that oozes from me.."

Village: Konohagakure
First Class: Ninjutsu
Second Class: Ninjutsu

Element: Katon || Enton || Doton || Raiton
Ryo: 両5,600
AC: 1,650

Sharingan Abilities: Copy || Clarity
Sharingan Stage: Inactive

Techniques Used/Active Techniques

Passive Skills
✘Flame Proficiency: Katon [ Fire ] ninjutsu cost [50%] less chakra to perform.

✘Heightened Reflexes: Masaru reaction time is much faster than others.

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:33 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

Music
Badger Squad

The first four soliders were the first to make it to the location. It too had seemed to be evacuated. While two maintained a safe permeter, the others went around the outside of the building setting up exolosives. Not 5 minutes later, the other 5 joined up, with another 2 joining the perimeter squad and the other 3 making it into the building to set the tags.

(1/3)  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games