Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Serec Fields Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 2:00 pm
User Image
“Would you dare to stand in the way of a Will of Fire?”

S
higeru's final hit had been backed by great strength but was unable to connect. Before he reached Jae, an invisible force pushed them away from each other. It threw him off balance so that he was not in a form to land safely. What was more, there were metal shards that had been scattered in the air like chaff. This did no damage but only worked to disorient SHigeru in the air even more. In a reflexive act, Shigeru kicked upwards, causing his body to move backwards in a back flip. Moving away from Jae anf her clone, he descended onto the marsh. Shige landed with a great splash, water exploding away from him before settling. He had barely landed with a stable form: on one knee and foot. Shigeru stood upright and saw Jae summoning a whip from the water around her. He stood by and placed his hands in a single hand sign, his expression as neutral as before. "Not bad. You definitely have strategy." Shigeru spoke out to Jae without moving his body from the position it was in. He was unaware of anyone else or anything else around him. I made perfect contact with those kicks. I should have carved away at her side if not broken in. Shigeru noted that Jae stood without trouble. "Who trained you?"

-20 190/365

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

||-||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image

X私にダイヤモンドの原石の十分があった。x» 私の背骨は非常に薄い
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxこの洞窟か病気の洞窟から私を出しなさい。 !! X
xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Jae's fighting style was far from boring. Definitely original, so being commented on it was just affirming that she was indeed working hard. The clone watched on, her stance defensive as she listened in on the chatter. Jae wanted to answer the question but in an instant was distracted. No many people could pull her out of her focus, 'cept for two. She turned her head, looking for the face that matched the voice. Shade was not far from the area, standing at the border of what would be safe. Jae flinched, not having expected her friend to come so close to the action.
"Stay back! I'm fine!" Jae shouted, worrying more about Shade staying where she was than her opponent. It surprised her somewhat that Ayaki would come to her friends defense. Jae just stared at the girl with a cold expression. It was her right to protect Shade, not hers but she would be grateful for the interference this time only.

[275 : -30 : 245]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:00 pm
This life....its mine and those I love who share it...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Ayaki met Jae's gaze with a heated one of her own, matching the cold with fierce heat. She was tired of Jae glaring at her all the time now Loss of memory is no reason to be rude. And rude she is being. she thought and gripped her staff tightly. She turned her head away slightly to look at Shade and then stepped forward slightly, sliding into the mud up to her thins before stopping They both don't like to lose. And they better not take it too far. she thought, gripping her staff. Finally, she was back to herself and she wasn't about to lose her friends.
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:18 pm
Shade~Taokaka

User Image

Today begins the start...

Shade's hooded ears rose in excitement as Jae noticed her. Her famous Cheshire grin appeared through the darkness of her hood and she started to bounce slightly,
"OK guys! i'll stay back here~ nyah!" she purred and watched as the dark haired girl started moving towards the muddy ground,
"Dont do it! the water is icky!" Shade let out a gasp then stared intently as the woman sunk down in the muck without a strong reaction. People were truly amazing to her. Taking a few steps back, she kept her eyes on Jae's fight with the mean guy and watched it intently,
"KICK HIS MEANY FACE BUTT!" Shade cheered from the sidelines and waved her large pawed hands around, "YOUR SUPAH STRONG PRETTY LAD- er ...JAE!"

Of when purity bites back.

~~Chakra Pool (175/175)~~  

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image

S
higeru did not move himself but his eyes. They followed Jae's line of sight and saw that Ayaki and Shade were near. Shige quickly looked back to Jae, seeing her distracted and almost twitched into action but felt something stop him. He watched Jae with the same critical expression he had before. "Ayaki! Keep anyone back! I want no interferences!" Shigeru shouted to Ayaki without turning to look at her. Jae was not so far from him but out of reach of her materialized whip. "Jae." Shigeru called out to the pink haired kunoichi. "You seem strongly bound to your village. What clan did you descend from? Where are your parents from?" Shigeru asked in a tone that showed no curiosity. As if stating a fact rather than a question.

190/365

||-||

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:28 pm
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

"I know my job, Shigeru! Just don't get carried away!" Ayaki shouted in return, clearly back to her usual persona now. She was still knee deep in mud, her staff ready to interfere on either ones behalf This is so....frustrating! she said, taking her staff into her mouth. She did her hair up on her head, keeping it out of the mud before taking the staff back in hand. She moved her feet to keep from getting stuck "Neither of you can afford to get carried away..." Aya said, her tone softer so that only her and possibly Shade could hear.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:14 pm
User Image

User Image

Jae was brought back to the fight, her attention locking onto her opponent once again. She looked at the Yuki Shinobi. She hadn't heard his name before, until this moment. Shigeru... His named sounded oddly familiar. As if on par with her thoughts the pain in her chest flared again, a lot more intensely than before. She staggered a little bit, her clone reached out and supporting her immediately. "So his attack did effect you!" The clone commented, upset that she had swatted her away in the beginning. Jae felt like vomiting. The pain was worse than the pounding she had received from him earlier. Getting her bearings, she kept one hand on her clones shoulder, using that as her leverage as she responded to his inquiries. "Of course! As should every Shinobi. " At the mention of her clan and parents, Jae quickly shut up. Eying Shigeru suspiciously. What's it to him? She thought darkly. Did he know about her mother and father and her mother's banishment from the clan? There was no way anyone could know. She never gave anyone such private intimate details about herself. Not even Shade or Keiji knew about them and they were her closest friends here. She scoffed at Shigeru, brushing the question aside. She pushed herself away from her clone and stood on her own, flicking her wrist to crack the whip. "It's none of your business!" She was building momentum for it. Once, twice, the whip began to expand in range as she swung it around her. All at once, she let loose, aiming for Shigeru's neck.
[275 : -30 : 245]

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:38 am
User Image

Shigeru stood unflinching at the sight of Jae's pain. It was his very own kicks that brought forth the damage, his weapons in proper use. It was Jae's dismissal of Shigeru's question that frustrated him. "How could you choose to forget?" Shigeru whispered to himself. It was then that Jae began to stir her whip. It elongated and snapped back anf forth until Shige saw the last swing, intended for an attack. The whip. The most predictable of all weapons. Shigeru could predict the direction of the whip by the arc from the user's hand to the center of the whip. In the instant the whip reached Shigeru, he flashed his arm up to his side. The water collided with the blue gauntlet and exploded, the water wetting his hair and face. "That's not good enough." Shigeru said aloud, closing his fist as if gripping the air. Just then, the wooden tendrils that he had summoned earlier took hold of Jae's feet. Ki Eda no Jutsu [ Tree Limb Technique ] While Shigeru had asked Jae who had trained her, he had brought forth the tendrils from under water and all the while Jae stood unaware, they circled her feet until tightened just then. Shigeru then put his hands together again in three hand signs. He knew that Jae's hands were still free and he also had not forgotten about her clone. Suddenly, a brown substance separated from Shigeru on both of his sides and were then molded into perfect wooden clones of himself. Moku Bunshin no Jutsu [ Wood Clone Technique ] Both clones stood by their summoner. Shigeru stood calm and pulled the wooden tendrils up further. They began to slither up Jae's body. Solid and forceful, they would restrain Jae completely in a matter of seconds. "Jae!" Shigeru shouted. "You claim this village to be your own? Then tell me, where is your childhood?" Shige kept his hands in a seal to keep the Tree Limb Technique in use. "Can you tell me where your childhood friends are? Do you remember the Leaf academy? Where have you lived all this time?" Shige began to lose his patience with what Jae had done. He hoped that these questions would bring her back.

-10 180/365

||-||

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:11 pm
Shade~Taokaka

User Image

Shade could feel a deep growl slowly crawl its way up her throat. The sight of the mean guy restricting Jae like that sent her mind into a fury. Almost like a trapped panther, Shade paced back and forth along the waters edge. The long tail behind her thrashed back and forth in a agitated manner. Her Pretty Lady was hurt and also being asked dumb questions. there were not many things worse than that.
"Go stop this~Nyah! go stop it!" she turned and pleaded to the black haired woman.
"Your mate is being mean! very mean! go help Pretty lady!" Shade hissed and the ears on her hood pulled back. She usually never got angry, but she was getting pretty close to it at the moment.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:06 pm
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Ayaki looked at the cat girl and walked up to her, grabbing her by the arm "Calm. Down." she said carefully and stern enough to get the girl to pay attention. She held the girl by the arm but not hard enough to hurt her "It is a spar! He is supposed to fight that way. And Jae isn't exactly helpless! She's a good fighter and an amazing shinobi. One of the best..." she looked back to the fight before releasing the cat girl. Aya put a hand on her hooded head, between the ears and gave her a stern caring look "I will NOT let them hurt each other. Promise." she turned and walked back into the swamps edges "I'll stop it before they do any real damage to each other."

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:25 pm
Shade~Taokaka

User Image

As Shade was grabbed, she calmed down a little and decided to listen to this woman's words. She was right about it being just a spar, but the thought was still stagnant in her mind.
"Jae is very strong~Nyah! i hope she bites the Meany guy, no offence to you since your his mate too, right?" she questioned and her ears perked up as her hand was placed on her head. As the woman also mentioned the promise, Shades shoulders completely relaxed and she sighed. this lady was right, she should just calm down and let Jae work it all out.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:36 pm
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

"He's my life." Ayaki said simply, staring at her two best and only friends. As for Jae biting Shigeru "I don't think biting is really her thing but its been some time since I last saw Jae...and I'm not offended. They will both do their best to win and I will do my best to stop them hurting each other." she said it but her body said something else. She was weak, immensely so, and she knew it. When it came to fighting, she'd be lucky just to block an attack No need to tell her that. I just need to start eating again....when did I last eat....? she thought and touched her chest absently, rubbing the sharp bone that stretched her skin. Anyone getting up close and personal with her, would see how thin she really was "It'll be fine..."

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:45 pm
User Image

Jae was a little surprised. The person who had seemed the most normal out of all of the Yuki Shinobi that showed up had turned out to be as nonsensical as the rest. Her brows furrowed together in her exasperation with his banter and because of her loss of concentration she had been totally unprepared for his next attack. The ground underneath her trembled slightly, right before the wooden brambles reached out to snare her. Jae almost lost her balance, the creation locking her in place by tightening their grip around her ankles and snaking upwards. The wood burned her bare legs, the stuff rubbing tightly as it trailed upwards, tangling more and more of her body up as it did so. Her clone pulled out a kunai and stabbed into the dry wood, carving out chunks but not really producing much of a result. There was only one thing she could do to get herself out. Again she was going to have to rely on her clans jutsu. Jae's clone took a defensive position before Jae, keeping her eyes on the two summoned. She had slipped another kunai out from her pouch and was holding both before her, the blades running down her arms, expertly. Her clan did not waste time with hand signals, a blessing on her part, just an activation marker. She positioned her index and thumbs fingers and activated her chakra. Holding out her hand her palm began to glow a red color, Jae reaching over with her other hand to pinch the center of her palm. She tugged, as if pulling something out. By now the tendrils were already up to her mid section. It wouldn't be long. She tugged and the blood followed, exiting through every pour in her palm in one huge surge. It came out in a cylindrical form, Jae waving her hand over it once for it to rearrange. Closing her hand over one end, it shifted form, rearranging itself until it represented a sword of sorts. The blood hardened with an audible crystallization noise. Jae held up the blade, getting ready to hack off the demented branches. That was when she heard his question. She froze, unable to follow through with her swing."What are you doing! Get out before it's too late!" Her clone said, still trying to make the defensive while Jae escaped. Jae thought about his question, horrified that she could not for the life of her produce an answer. Her chest burned terribly, her grip loosening slightly on her weapon. "I was...It was..." Her chest heaved up and down quickly as she began to panic. Not many things made her lose face but for some reason his words were cutting through her as if they had some importance unknown to her. It bothered her greatly. He was a Yuki Shinobi acting as if he knew something about her that she did not. Something was wrong with her, she could feel that. It was not right that she blanked out about such things but there was one thing she was certain about, one thing that reassured her. She felt strongly about Leaf, she felt strongly about her friends and she certainly did not want to be told who she was by some stranger for the Land of Snow. "Whatever my past is, it's none of your concern!" Jae swung down, her blade biting through the wood and splitting it apart like butter. She gave herself the opportunity to break free and did so, jumping out of the prison she had almost allowed herself to be ensnared in. Jae was panting now, the pink haired girl plunging her sword into the ground before her. She leaned on it for support, going to one knee as she tried to keep herself from hurling. Her chest was not hurting her as much as it had two seconds ago. It had to be them. Ever since he had met the Yuki Shinobi she would feel like her chest was being ripped apart from the inside. "What...what did you do to me! You b*****d!" Jae growled, rushing Shigeru, sword in hand. She summoned one more clone, both of them following her on either side. As she approached him her clone on the right dug her foot into the soppy ground and skimmed the muddy water that sat just atop of the grass with a kick. The water flew in Shigeru's direction, morphing into Shuriken projectiles. They buzzed quickly at him, propelled by the extra momentum she had created for them. With her blood red saber she readied herself to catch him as he either dodged from the Shuriken, escaped behind his clones or rushed her. The calm she had usually maintained in her spars was out the window, Jae panicked and frustrated.

[ 245 : -40 : 205]

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image

Shigeru and his clones stood and watched as Jae used her strange Kekkei Genkai to summon an uncanny weapon. With her crimson blade, Jae cut deeply and forcefully through his chakra filled tendrils. Shige figured that her jutsu had great potency. Once Jae was free, Shigeru and his clones were still. He noticed her become stunned. Jae seemed to mutter something but it was inaudible to Shigeru. At first, Jae had shown aggressiveness to Shige's questions but now it seemed that she had truly though about it all. He stood straight up once he saw Jae fall to one knee, apparently hurt. Shigeru watched her with a concerned expression but what he felt was hope. Suddenly, Jae became furious. Shige was taken aback once Jae took a charge directly for him. He had been off guard for a moment until the muddy shuriken came to him. Before Shigeru could move to escape, one of the clones stepped into the attack, taking most of the shuriken onto him. Shigeru saw this and became angry. Shigeru's clone to the left moved to swipe a right punch at the face of the clone to Jae's right. The true Shigeru burst forward. A disturbance of chakra exploded away from Shigeru as he propelled forward that caused a small splash in the muddy water. Gate of Opening (開門Kaimon) Shigeru reached Jae in no time. "How can you still deny it? Your one of us!" Shige said through gritted teeth as he shot a straight punch to Jae's center. His positioning was so immensely close that it showed no regard for Jae's sword. If the attack landed, it would produce a driving force that would send her back wards.

180/365

Very good post, Muffins. Morpheus: She is beginning to believe.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Ayaki's chest tightened when Jae attacked, recognizing the panic and then she let her breath free as Shigeru avoided major injury Good grief this is horrible! she thought, her hands going to her mouth as Shigeru charged Jae. She wanted this fight to stop! But for now, while they both still had their senses, it would continue Please...please don't get hurt! Neither of them! Please don't let them hurt each other! she knew that neither would forgive themselves if the other were hurt.
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games