Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Entrance: Konohagakure Great Gates [ Open ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:38 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis arrived at the gates seeing Jae and the Anbu captian handling some other ninja. He looked over at her."Lets go." He told her he didn't tell her why he was so late. But he had this feeling it was a bad feeling. He for some reason didn't want to leave the village. But he knew he had to, Noctis demeanor had changed a bit. He looked a a bit darker and depressed then he usually did.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 AC:7550 Ryo:3800

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:20 pm
Orbezus watched as the Kumogakure ninja sat to wait. As he stood there, he noticed another Foreign Shinobi had arrived, this time from Yuki. "Hyuuga Matsu, you are hereby approved to enter the village. Do not stop and do not stray from your path. The Hokage is expecting you." The ANBU captain gestured his head to the gates. Shifting his gaze back to the Kumo Shinobi, the monotone voice slid out, "Uchiha Kein asks of what reports the Raikage requests?"  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:32 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Chunin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro growled lowly having short patience due to a Reiko incident a year back. "One is his over all progress of his mission and when he is to return, two is why he is in konoha when she thinks he is in kiri, and more that I have to speak with him directly." Shiro said sitting on his rock waiting. As he kept drawing, his eyes getting a little bit angrier with the passing minutes, it was getting quite obvious that he was bitting his tongue to follow proper procedures in another village. "and mention my name to him please, he'd understand why they sent me better that way."

| Snake Summoner |

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 475/475

AC: 3100, Ryo: 1350  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:58 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae watched with mild curiosity as the ANBU guard hassled the foreign shinobi. Normally she would've thrown in her two sense but she wasnt feeling up to it at the moment. There were two meat buns left in her bag and now that this guy was going to have to wait for clearence and she was stuck waiting for her babysitter she might as well see what was going on in the mind of another shinobi. Walking up to him she held out a wrapped meatbun, interrupting his drawing time. "It could be worse he could have asked you to scram. " She pointed out, being Jae one hundred percent. Before she could continue to chit chat with the foreigner Noctis finally appeared. Jae turned to look at him, instantly recognizing the look given off by one who didnt want to be present. Jae had been about to speak to him, about being so tardy, but she paused. Noctis had been more tolerable than Reiko but at this specific moment his demenor matched that of Reikos. Jaes expression dulled a few degrees. Great... . "Where exactly are we going?" She asked, her voice slightly clipped. Noctis had made her feel like a nuisance and it was not appreciated. At least she knew he was one other person to avoid now once they returned home. Letting out a small sigh she got ready to follow him out but froze in her tracks when her gaze met with another foreign shinobi who stood at attention before the ANBU.

Her arms and knees felt weak and she dropped the bag she had been holding, the remaining meatbun she had meant to save for Noctis rolling out of the bag and onto the floor before her feet. Her blue eyes were glued to the blonde haired male. He looked away from her, breaking the brief eye contact she had formed with him. Jae's heart pounded heavily in her chest, she could practically hear the thudding in her ears. Shigeru?! He looked older and a little more defined than before, all his boyhood appearance had been stripped away with the passing year or so. Despite the apparent differences Jae was more than likely sure it was him. She was rocked out of her usually calm, cheery exterior, her posture rigid and her expression contorted to one of discomfort and uncertainty. A year ago Jae had sworn she would end Shigeru should they meet once again but had abandoned such childish rage when she had made peace with her inner demons. Jae's throat felt tight, as if someone was squeezing her windpipe closed. It was certainly not a good feeling and as she looked away from him rapidly she bent over slightly to pick up her mess. She would toss the bag later. All she wanted to do was get away. Calm down. He didn't react to seeing you. He even looked away and went about his business. She argued in her head, rationalizing everything. This planted the seed of doubt in her mind, causing her to feel a little more reassured that she was just jumping to conclusions. They looked alike, almost exactly alike, but it didn't mean he was Shigeru. Jae stood up and proceeded to follow behind Noctis, refusing to look behind her. She began to tremble slightly, Jae hugging herself to mask her bodies involuntary shakes.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:49 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

Matsu stood by the ANBU shinobi, waiting for clearance when suddenly, the shinobi spoke. He was allowed in but only to go and see the Hokage. Strange that our ally would be so uptight with us. Maybe something happened and security has been increased. I'll find out soon enough. Matsu thought as he put away his credentials and scroll. "Nice." Matsu said to the official, sticking up a thumb. The ANBU then dealt with another shinobi who appeared to be from Kumogakure. Normally, Matsu would be interested but he didn't want to keep the Hokage waiting. As he began to enter the village, he looked back, wanting to catch a glance at the pink haired kunoichi he had seen. Simply setting eyes on her triggered a strange feeling inside of Matsu. Almost like a physical pain but at the same time, a longing and deep interest. There was a darker male with her now and she looked concerned or upset. Maybe that's her boyfriend. What an unhappy girl. Matsu shook his head, disappointed that he couldn't approach her like he would have wanted to. He then made his way to the village streets, bound for the Hokage's mansion.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:23 am
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis snapped out of his brooding hearing Jae's voice. He thought about it for a moment, what village could he take them too? Yukigakure was there ally so maybe going there would be the best."Well-." he turned to her about to answer her question when she dropped he things he stopped and looked at her. He did not miss the look she gave the blonde shinobi. He wondered if they knew each other. He was about to ask when he thought that he wouldn't want someone to ask them that. So he thought about ignoring it for now. He noticed how Jae had completely changed he stopped and placed a hand on her shoulder the cold from him should be enough to shock he out of it."Are you okay?"Noctis actually seemed to show some concern. besides he didn't want her head to be somewhere else when she needed to focus on training, he didn't want her to embarrass him in another village. But she wouldn't know that last little part.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:35 pm

Jae stayed wrapped up in her own thoughts, refusing to to drop the subject matter at hand. Every single time she had tried to move past one of the darker areas of her life something popped up. She felt older suddenly, her shoulders sagging somewhat over the stress she felt she was going to be put under if that had indeed been Shigeru. Their fates were always tragic and if she was seeing him now, a year and some months after the death of Ayaki, then she knew it was the warning of bad news. Jae had completely blocked out everything and it wasn't until she felt the chill from Nocti's hand did she look up at him. Her guard was up and she easily shrugged out of his hold. The cold contrast of his hand on her skin only seemed to remind her of her old home and everything in it, including Ayaki and Shigeru. She narrowed her eyes slightly, his question, despite it's obvious show of concern, was unneeded. Jae hated people worrying about her and this time was no different. "I'm perfectly fine. Let's just go already." She said, keeping her arms crossed tightly across her chest. She looked away from him, waiting for him to resume the lead. At this point she didn't care where they went. Even the deepest part of hell could not terrify her as much as the thought of having to actually deal with the whole Shigeru scenario again. You let go of the past, what is there to deal with? She chimed to herself, trying to get over it. At least they were leaving the village. This impostor or new version of Shigeru might be gone by the time she returned, which was the only thing she could hope for. It was her silent prayer that she didn't have to deal with bumping into him again. Placing a hand over her heart she felt the rapid succession of 'thump, thump thump'. Please heart. Stop.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:54 pm
»»HITO MI . K U R A  M A______XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" When тнєяє ιs H O P E, тнєяє ιs ρєαcє "
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of InsanityXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Where тнєяє ιs ρєαcє, тнєяє ιs friendship."
Chakra :: 460|460XXXXXXXXXXChūnin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "
User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅| Her Melody | :: | Animus Vox |
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ Sakkakugan | Inactive

"I'm home thank goodness!" She quickly closed the distance between her and the gates. As she ran, she flashed the Anbu guards her hitai-ate and showed them her credentials before running straight for the Hokage's office. Her thoughts were running a hundred miles a second, and she just knew this day was going to end with another headache.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Don't you realize that.... Believing is a Lie?

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:39 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis stood there as she moved out of his hand. He looked over at her he sighed a bit, why did he even try. He should have just stayed cold to the world. It was better that way for him. His eyes turned to a serious coolness as he began walking."We will be heading to Yukigakure, Since we are allies it will be easier to pass through the gates."Noctis said as he continued walking.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:43 pm

Jae closed her eyes. It took everything in her not to sigh aloud. I knew it. She thought, nodding in response to his instructions. It made sense that they would go there. At least she would be able to get away from him should she want some privacy. She used to be a Yukigakure Shinobi after all. Finding a place to hide was easy. "Sounds like a plan." Jae followed after him, her thoughts taking her far away from where she physically was. A place that threatened to make her go insane.

[exit]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:79000 ۞ Chakra : 1205

Kein slowly walked through the gates and over to Shiro. He could feel his chakra from just under a quarter of a mile away and knew exactly where he was. Once he was in ear shot. He said," What can I do for you ? I take it your the one that I am supposed to report to?" He hated giving reports unless they were in person.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Chunin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro's irritated form finally gave way at the site of Kein, "thank you of voice of reason. Yes im here to get the report." Shiro said walking close to kein and stated quietly so the anbu couldn't hear and mind there own business, "and also tell you the state of kumo, judging form what I overheard in the office we have a sizable ammount of genin for the chunin exams, and also Doki is training for the jounin evaluation so from the look of it, we are a little short handed. I have a feeling we need you back soon, not to impose on your mission." He said walking back to the rock and sitting, and continuing to drawing in his scroll, a rather amusing picture of that pretty much showed how irritated he was. "also if you can bring my sister back, I have something I want to ask her."

| Snake Summoner |

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 475/475

AC: 3100, Ryo: 1350  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:10 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:79000 ۞ Chakra : 1205

Kein sighed and said," Then my time is up as I feared. I had hoped I would have more time before the new semesters graduates. In that case we will return with all haste. I have already informed Sukai and Dai to meet here and we will all return at once with all haste. " Right now his mind was buzzing. He now had his duties as adviser to deal with and he also had a dreadful feeling the pit of his stomach like something bad had happened. On top of that he had to deal with his traitorous cousin.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:00 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | ONIN Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai appeared next to her little brother. "SHIRO!" She tackled him off of the rock he so gladly sat on. "I'm happy to see you, little brother." She said with a smile as she pulled her little brother from the ground. Dai smiled at Shiro and then looked at Kein. "We finally get to go home, right? Kein?" Dai asked feeling the impending homesick feeling. "Cause I'd love that oh so much." Dai giggled and stood very still next to her little brother as they waited for Sukai to join them. She slipped Kein's pack off and held it out to him. "One pack, as requested. Nothing got broken either." She told Kein with a smile.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 400 / 400 |
| AC: 4,450 |
| Ryo: 2,300 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ooc: }}  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:11 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai appeared next to Kein, her bag on her back along with her fan. A purr soft in her throat as the breeze picked up whipping her white locks around. Her face was close to blank and emotionless. Not sure what to feel at the moment, but some warm fuzziness of the thought of returning home and maybe seriously start her training with Kein, hopefully reach Jounin soon as well. Crossing her arms under her chest not meaning to press her breast together. Taking a quick glance back at the Leaf. Then at her sister-in-law with her fiance. Her face just stayed lightly warm, with only a cracked smile at the edges. The Cat Sage in deep thought about the events to happen once they reach Kumogakure. .. home. . once again.

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 430/430
AC: 3,300
Ryo: 2,000

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games