Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:48 am
User ImageUser Image
Mi settled into silence as she watched the Raikage scribble down notes and whatnot down on possibly a parchment. The Chuunin was growing more and more anxious as she stayed crowded in the presence of so many. The Kage inquired further into their purpose for being there, which only added to Mi's discomfort. She mulled over whether or not it would be wise to just simply hand over the contents to the Kage and address the matter so publicly. Thinking it over Mi decided she did not care. She was only a soldier in the order of the Shinobi and would not worry excessively over political order. If the woman really wanted to know then and there Mi would only oblige and tell her. "We are here to deliver a scroll of peace, extended by Lord Satoshi, Mizukage of Mist..." Her red gaze was fixed indefinitely onto Kimiko. She stared at the woman for a few seconds before looking over her shoulder and peering at the group behind her. It was time to take them into account now that this mission was complete. Looking back at the Raikage, clasping her hands before her nervously she tried for once acting totally out of character to herself."Raikage Kimiko...I would personally like to ask for permission to explore and possibly train on your lands with my personal vow that we will not cause harm to the village and it's people."Her voice had dropped and seemed more mellow than before, her nervousness causing her to seem a lot more meek than she intended.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:44 pm
Sypher perked up when the Mist ninja asked to stay here for a while, wondering if he could volunteer to show them around. But he wouldn't say anything till the Kage spoke I'd rather not have another shuriken thrown at my head. his interest was clear in his body language though now as he sat up a little straighter and openly watched the Mist ninja.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:28 pm
The little boy from before wobbled back in, squeezing past the mist shinobi and climbing onto Sypher's lap. He snugged into his chest and fell instantly asleep, he was tired. The blood on his face and his shirt was dried up already as he had only gotten to stage 3 of the taijustu style and needed rest.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:37 pm
Sypher jerked in surprise as Kyo once more ended up on him "Hey! Kyo what are you...Why do you have blood on your face?!" he picked at what little of Kyo's shirt he could see then pulled at Kyo's hair "Hey! Why are you covered in blood? Hello?" he lifted Kyo up under his arm pits to glare at the sleeping boy "I'm sorry, Kage-sama, for being disruptive once more. If you allow the Mist ninja to stay and explore, I would be happy to show them around the village and act as a guide." he stood, flipping the sleeping child over one shoulder before bowing "I'll take Kyo outside. I would very much like to be considered as a guide if they stay." he turned and moved through the group with many an 'excuse me' to stand outside in the hall "KYO! Wake up or I'll stretch your face!" he growled, crouching down with the boy leaning against the wall as he pulled at Kyo's cheeks.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:43 pm
Kyo sleeply opened his eyes, whipping drool from his mouth as the stinging sensation from his lip returned when Sypher pulled his cheek. "Nya! Doth do thath!" He wiggled his face free of Sypher's stretching and rubbed them.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:50 pm
"Why. Are. You. Covered. In. Blood?!" Sypher snapped and grabbed Kyo's head slightly, forcing the smaller boy to look him in the eyes "And so help me, if you lie to me you'll wish the bullies were after you!" he growled.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:57 pm
Kyo got big eyed at Sypher. "T--training accident......I was practicing on a volunteer man and a--accidently..." His eyes started to fill with tears.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:01 pm
Sypher slapped a hand over Kyo's mouth, knowing exactly what kind of accident could cause blood "Shut up. Don't say another word." he said sharply before taking the hand away and thinking carefully "You were at the dojo? Never mind, I know you were." he said and stood looking at Kyo seriously "Go get cleaned up. Come back here after that. Don't talk to anyone and don't tell anyone...I'll talk to the kage if it comes up. You keep your mouth shut." he signed and a clone immediately appeared, taking off as soon as it was formed "Just...breath and relax. Go home, get clean, eat something and come back."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:07 pm
Kyo sniffled and nodded. He ran off to his own home.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:20 pm
Sypher took a deep breath as his clone reappeared, leaning forward to whisper in his ear "Good." he dismissed the clone in a wave of his hand and looked around for Kyo, not intending to leave the boy alone now. He didn't say anything as he waited.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:21 pm
[[sorry i'm doing dishes ><]]
Kyo walked back up the stairs still sleepy. He walked up to Sypher, knowing he was in deep sh*t with him and if the kage found out then hell would open up.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:25 pm
Sypher put his hands on his hips as Kyo approached him but he saw how sleepy the boy was I'll yell at him later...when it will make a bigger impression. he scooped Kyo up easily and pointed at his face "You keep your mouth shut and go to sleep. Not a peep out of you till we're out of the Kage's office, you got that?"  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:28 pm
Kyo nodded and rested his head on Sypher's shoulder. Sleeping immediatly. He wrapped his arms around Sypher's neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:31 pm
Sypher sighed as Kyo fell asleep, ruffling the small boy's hair as he entered the office again "I'm very sorry..." he said to everyone inside again as he moved to sit carefully, Kyo hanging around his neck as he slept. His face was slightly red as he settled the smaller boy on his lap "Kyo is very tired from his training...I apologize for him as well." he swallowed slightly and adjusted the boy's grip on his neck so he could breathe easier.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Daisuke The Monk

Magnetic Millionaire

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:46 pm
User Image
ΞSarus Satetsu Ξ

"Life's a game; You just gotta know how to play."

Sarus cautiously walked of the stairs of what seemed to be an important since it was the biggest. As Sarus approached the door, he hesitantly and gently knocked on the door. "H-hello?..." His young,childish voice could be softly heard from behind the door.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games