Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:11 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai sighed and shook her head. "You and Aki half the time." She took in a breath. "Can you two at least lay off the fighting for more then a second?" She asked softly. She took left his hand in her's and smiled softly at him. "We still have to inform people we're getting married. Including Kein." She kissed him. "I'd like it if you didn't die on me before we even got married, Zetsu." She told him.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 375 / 375 |
| AC: 3,600 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:18 pm
User Image
Zetsu Uchiha

Taijutsu||Bloodline||Cloud Chuunin||Ac: 2500|| Ryo: 3500

Zetsu chuckled as he kissed her back and went to stand as he fell to his knees. Well I know I wont die first sweetheart. As for walking, that may take a bit. I think Kein broke a rib. He groaned as he forced himself to stand and began to walk towards the door very slowly.

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:23 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai grabbed Zetsu and dragged him back to the bed. Sitting him down. "You should get it looked at before it punctures your rib, Zetsu." She said sternly. She kissed his forehead and smiled at him. "Please? For me." she asked cutely before giggling.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:47 pm
User Image
Zetsu Uchiha

Taijutsu||Bloodline||Cloud Chuunin||Ac: 2500|| Ryo: 3500

Zetsu layed down and coughed as he nodded. There was no way he would argue with he she would beat him, though he might like it. Coughing he asked her to get a nurse.

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai walked of in search of a nurse. After finding one Dai and the Nurse came back into the room. Dai sat quietly in the Chair as the nurse went to work.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:31 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

|-|Rank- Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 335 |-|AC: 3,150 |-| 1,900

User Image

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai started to walk towards Zetsu's room when she heard Dai and a nurse. Sighing she turned and started walking out, guessing she could go train and do some more missions.
[Exits to Academy]

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 240 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

Doki was by the counter, speaking to one of the examinees at hand. For someone painfully clutching her arm, she was a very controlled conversator. However it only appeared like that for a minute before her face complexion matched the color of her hair. Within seconds, she was leniently taken into a room followed by another examiner. Past all the medical procedures, a surgical operation and protein tissues, she was going to fine. Besides, a wound like this wasn't something that should hold back a shinobi. She nodded at her examiner while he spoke importantly then bowed when she was to be dismissed.

She walked out of the room with a new cast over her slightly fractured arm. The bruises on it will go away but for now, her shoulders were feeling incredibly sore. "Gah.. Who says I can't play hooky!" A naturally timid expression formed over her face as her hand clamped her mouth. She looked around to see if anyone she knew had heard that. Near the left of where she was standing, Doki heard familiar voices. Her eyes dulled with relief when hearing the indication of him being conscious but then narrowed with anxiousness when she heard Dai. Doki quickly bonked herself on the head. At least one of them were in good company. What about Yasuo? "...So he left already. What a weird guy." Doki sighed, looping her free thumb into the belt hoop around her waist before setting out. When she sees him, she'll have to apologize properly.

[[-exits to the hot springs-]]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:31 pm
[dropping off doki, got nose fixed and bandage on then Kyo left with shi staying with Doki

LAZY POST]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:24 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 295/410 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

She wasn't really unconscious the whole time but rather, too tired to really grill Kyo. Her expression remained how it started, quiet without much to express. So she took the opportunity to rest as it seemed like his condition wouldn't boast to anyone's interest. Suppose I won't have to worry about being in trouble as of yet. She kept an eye out for Shi as he was still here. She smiled before being put to sleep for her procedure was about to start. First, she was having a little operation regarding where Kyo had sent his hand in her torso. The wound was deep but thanks to medical advances and the usage of chakra, she would recover. Though at a slower pace than usual. Her sleepy and unfocused eyes looked up at the ceiling, trying to come for any word of thanks for the medical examiners other than her hand gesturing up. She murmured her words and they left her.

Waking up, Doki saw the blurry edges of the ceiling. And thought; it was very sad. She liked this village and yet she was so far from everyone. Her position as an advisor hardly helped her even though she liked helping others. Only, the best thing she could ever do to one other person was become the object of angst in order for them to lash it out to relieve. Fear was coagulating through her body. It's been frustrating lately. Since before Kyo and Sypher and everything. Her efforts weren't getting her anywhere. That's all she could ever amount to, or so she thought. Despite being tired though not at all drained, she looked to Shi. Truly, her place here was jaded. But for now, vigorous work will distract her. That way, she'll attempt to find her heart back, for passion of this place. Doki rested her left arm over her eyes, her hospital sleeves dabbing the drops of damp depression from her eyes. Shi had not left yet.

Still having traces of anesthesia left in her body. Her tired hand gently reached out to stroke him above his breast. "I'm sorry about your tail. I'll be fine. You can go to Kyo now, Shi....Phuu.." Soft vapor steamed the tube-connected mask she had over her face. She was now sleeping and was now dreaming of Ramen and octopus dumplings.
--
After her point in recover, she stood up and headed out to the Raikage's office.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:02 pm
User Image

Maemi Yasu

Never fall; fail; waiver; hesitate;
Always hold strong; persevere; learn;
Trust in strength; family; friends; self worth;
Everything is in my control.

| | | | | |
Rank| Genin :: Class| Bukijuts/Eiseijutsu ::

Maemi pushed the doors open to the hospital, rushing to a nurse as Suzu followed(assumed) with the broken man(Zetsu Uchiha) "He needs medical care right away! He was coughing and convulsing violently and might be suffering some kind of poisoning." he said, trailing after the nurses as they got the man(Zetsu Uchiha) on a bed and started treating him.

Always trust but never believe

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:28 pm
User Image
Zetsu Uchiha

Taijutsu // Bloodline // Uchiha Clan // Chuunin

Zetsu awoke in the hospital shaking his head. He instently felt a nurses hands lay upon him as she urged him to lay back down. Shaking his head he looked at her and sighed as he shrugged her off. He was not in a good mood and was not his happy go lucky self again. He was the old Zetsu again. Power hungry and ready to fight. Activating his Sharigan he located his sword and quickly retrieved it before standing in the center of the hospital getting ready to train.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:41 pm
A nurse ran into the room. "Mr. Uchiha..." She held out a paper airplane to Zetsu. "This...it's address to you." On the left wing on the airplane was written To Zetsu Uchiha In Dai's handwriting. Within the paper Dai had written:

Dear Zetsu,
I apologize for being gone. Kein had called me away for a mission he had in Kiri. He needed my help. But with no luck. We didn't go through with the mission.
The other reason I write to you is that, The Uchiha clan portion in Konoha has asked for us to join in the clan meeting being held there. Please come. Request permission from Raikage-sama, first, before coming out here to join us in Konoha. See you soon.

Sincerely,
Daitomi

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:50 pm
User Image
Zetsu Uchiha

Taijutsu // Bloodline // Uchiha Clan // Chuunin

Zetsu took the paper and sighed as he struck the wall and growled as he shook his head. How could he think the Dai would leave him. How!!!!! He gathered his things and decided he would get ready to leave. Should he take someone else with him? No he needed to so this alone. Leaving he headed to the gates ready to leave.

[exits]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:23 pm
_____Yuugao Hanshou: : Rank:Genin//Class:Genjutsu,Tamer// Bloodline: Hari//Chakra:285 //Ac:450 // Ryo:0
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Not really being seriously injured but rather slightly roughed up from the intense spar and chakra training she'd gone trough with her partner. Yuugao found herself heading towards the hospital of the village. Though it wasn't directly on her agenda she'd also herd of the that the Jounin "THe Red Sparrow" Samurai, Suzume Kinjo would be here as well well was at least spotted in the area. As Yuu would have what doctors she could find to attend to her and Asa's slight bruises and pains from their practice and trips into what it took to truly be flame resistant. "Common asa-joey~ lets have a look around", Yuugao would say teasingly towards Asagao still ever poking her fun at the large fairly adult black kangaroo. He'd weight more that twice her weight and yet she still felt the desire to remember back when she'd first received him (and him her.) and they were bonded for life. Sneaking about not all to hard given that this was a hospital for ninja Yuu would go in search for this "samurai" woman who she believed would be more useful than the guidance of her long past prime grandmother and her relatively un-confrontational mother.

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:36 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 405 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

After having arrived at the hospital with the Uchiha male and her student in tow, Suzume merely stayed out of the way. It seemed he'd made a full recovery though, since he appeared to have left the hospital. She had stuck around since her student wished to help around the hospital. It would be good for him since there were bound to be plenty of medic shinobi in the building.

Which was why Suzume, had taken a seat in one of the main waiting rooms. She had picked up one of the books set aside for visitors to read while they waited. It was fairly good, something to distract her while she waited for Maemi. Cloud was lying at her feet, so very bored with having to wait so much. Yet what caught his attention was the scent of an animal. He couldn't place what it was but he knew it was an animal. "Suzu. There's a weird animal smell around here. It doesn't smell like any usual animal like a cat or a dog... at least I don't think."

Hearing this, Suzume raised her head and tried to spot where exactly this mystery animal may be if it was nearby.

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games