Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Livid Landings || .:Streets of Kumogakure:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:13 pm

User Image

Tochiga, Hanzo
ll Gennin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 0 // CP: 220/220 ll

He sighed, dropping his head low as a sign of his sarcasm and about ready to tell him after they leave. For now, he had to continue. Not that much of a problem posed for now anyway. He angrily rubbed at his cheek and stopped after a while, thinking it was gone without really looking at it.

"Please..mommy dear. Not in public." He sighed, looking back down to her basket as she prompted him so. His sharp blue eyes now quivered with each passing second. "Hui? EH? For goodness sake, fix your blouse..!" He stammered and quickly snapped his head in the opposite direction. With his right hand, he lifted up his glasses as best as he could in his trembling state while his other hand slapped the lid down. And when he meant 'blouse' Ushio also meant for the woman to not come across as some sleazy hooker. Besides... Ushio reluctantly glanced at Koko's expression. Hm.. Now leaving his vestige of being Ushio, Hanzo's own persona was steadily returning to his senses. He could feel that his transformation was starting to bother him now and he really didn't feel like faking any more. Someone anxious to return now, he grabbed one of Koko's wrists and headed toward the gates. "I'm very hungry, let's go already." His stomach actually did growl at his desire. It was good that he didn't eat much here.

[[Exits to the Gates]]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:31 pm
[/exit to gates ]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:09 pm
Kyo knew that boy was following him, by himself too, this child that seemed right around Kyo's age wanted something...if he was this determined to follow him and Shi then he wanted training. He wanted a teacher, which Kyo was so maybe this guy had the same elements, mostly cause he doubted a lot of people had taijustu. He had a bag close to his chest, as he finally stopped on a roof to eat and see if the kid knew he was up there. He took out some food, sushi for him and doggie biscuits for Shi.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Genin[x] | Taijutsu[x] | Brawler[x] | Oni[x] | Fire&Earth[x] | 200cp [x]
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Hakki winced as he shoved past someone and paused, realizing he was completely and totally lost. He had managed to follow Kyoshi till the other boy disappeared into a food shop. And now...now he was lost Why is it so crowded here?! Why are there so many people! he was jostled a bit more and finally managed to push to a wall, keeping close to it. He took in a deep breath and controlled the panic, pushing it down "This village is crazy crowded..." he had no way of finding Kyoshi. Now without having him in sight, Hakki was left to try and figure out what to do. He tightened a fist, anger starting to overcome panic and he hit the wall slightly, angry for being angry "Hmph...its cause he's shorter then me." he muttered under his breath, getting ready to push back into the crowd "If he was taller, I could find him!"

|

Fight, fight, fight ! ! !

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:40 pm
Kyoishi munched a sushi and chuckled, spotting Hakki again and jumping down to stalk him now! Shi stayed on the roof to not give away him. kyo heard what the child said and slid his stubborn face on and poked the kid in the back. "Not hard to find a red head haha!" He smirked, jumping up to the roof. "Wanna try and get up here? I'll let you ask your question if you can get up here in less then two minutes hehe..." He plopped back with Shi, munching another sushi.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:52 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Hakkin jumped as Kyoshi arrived suddenly, poking him in the back and he turned in time to see him jump up to the roof. He scowled up at the red head, anger bubbling up as he was taunted "Red hair or not, you're still short!" he grumbled and took a running jump at the wall. He managed to put enough chakra into his feet to get a good way up the building but had to grab one of the pipes running down the side. He gripped it with both hands and glared up, determined to succeed at this! He started climbing by hand, not using chakra, his attention focused on the pipe and keeping himself on the wall. It took him a little over a minute and a half but he hauled himself over the edge, wheezing, to fall on his back on the roof top near Kyoshi "Th-there! N-Now..." he couldn't finish and just gasped a few more times, not used to climbing buildings.

|

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:02 pm
Kyoishi raised a eyebrow when the kid finally got to where he was, Shi snickered but licked the boy's cheek when kyo laid back to relax. "So whatcha need? You seem a bit weak for training~" He stuck his tounge out at Hakki and chuckled, teasing the boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:24 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Still panting, Haki glowered up at the sky even as the dog licked him "Well sorry. I wasn't allowed to go to the academy and get super sized like everyone else. I'm the return model." he snapped, pretty cocky for a 12yr old but then again, he had serious expectations. If not anyone else's then his own "I need training. Daitomi-san said you were a taijutsu user and so am I. Or I would be if you would let me ask you instead of making me run around like a retard." Hoo, the mouth on this boy! He finally sat up and glared at Kyoshi "I'm Hakkin Ren Issestsu and I want to ask you if you'll teach me! I already know what I want to learn but I need someone to teach me it." he said plainly, his gaze direct and hard. He wasn't going to back down from this "So? Can you teach me taijustu?"

|

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:34 pm
Kyoishi glared right back, if it was true lightning bolts could be seen between tensions, then there were some right now, striking between him and Hakki's glares and eyes. This kid wanted taijustu training? he couldn't even climb a builden without running out of breath like some smoker! Although the kids big mouth seemed to spurt some interest. "Sure! I can teach you at the dojo...but..." Oh that evil smirk reappeared, the cocky, arrogant one that sprouted so much evil that even the kage would be suspicious. "Lets see how fast you are, first lesson on taijustu kid, it deals with speed! I'll tell you more if you can keep up with me, don't worry, I'll be EXTRA slow but heres a good hint, use chakra in your feet to go faster..." Shi was already running off to the dojo before both of them, Kyoishi jumped to the next roof and waved his hands, waiting for the boy to start running if he wanted his training.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:01 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Haki stared at Kyoishi, still breathing hard but now trying to control his temper. His hands clenched as he glared at him even as the other boy jumped to a different roof "You're a brat." he snapped "A childish, baby brat!" he stood sharply and ran. He didn't bother with the chakra, sprinting off the roof and jumping. He was weak in climbing. Running, however, was his strong point. His legs were powerful and as he landed, it showed in the folds of his jeans "I don't need chakra to race you! Using the fact that I want you to teach me to make me race you. That's a low tactic and its mean when I don't have any training!" he kicked off the roof and took off, glowering as he ran towards the dojo. He wasn't going to beat Kyo there. He knew he wasn't. That didn't matter to him. All Hakkin wanted was to learn...and this was just mean. He didn't have any training. Not real training, not like Kyoishi had Stupid Daitomi-san! You said he was a good guy! You're a liar! he veered off the roof and landed in the crowds instead, racing and disappearing towards the Dojo.

((Exits: Dojo))

|

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:45 am
xxD Rxx N I G H T M A R E
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXYour Symptom's are Mild... Let Me Change That...
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ WHY MUST WE FIGHT? WHEN YOU CAN DIE.

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O G O O D
User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Chuunin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

Sebastian ran through the streets, afraid that Kumo had fallen to some other organization. he needed to see the Raikage and see the leader now!!!

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Theme Music :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQk8VNkAZBw
Chakra Lvl :: 705
Jutsu's ::
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire
Other organs:
Durations ::
Attire :: Normal attire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:41 am
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

xxD Rxx N I G H T M A R E
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXYour Symptom's are Mild... Let Me Change That...
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ WHY MUST WE FIGHT? WHEN YOU CAN DIE.

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O G O O D
User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Chuunin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

Sebastian moved through the streets off to the gate. it was time to get home

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Theme Music :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQk8VNkAZBw
Chakra Lvl :: 705
Jutsu's ::
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire
Other organs:
Durations ::
Attire :: Normal attire

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:32 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

See this?

I'm gonna live my own life now

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni |_______ : : : : ]

Standing on the edge of a building, Haki looked at the sky, simply feeling pensive as she watched the clouds move around. It was hard for her to walk off from this place...to leave the beauty above her but she couldn't stay here always. But where could she go? Finally deciding it was time to go, Haki stepped back from the ledge and took the stairs down to the streets. Once out, she was back among the huge crowds and craziness that made her want to crawl back up to the roof. Hugging her skirts around her, Haki hesitated between the two buildings and the entrance to the alleyway.

Can you withstand the change?

Don't do what you think I want! Do what you want to make me want it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:59 pm
The new Shinobi, Musei, smirked as he walked along the streets, slowly fiddling with his headband to put it atop of his head. He tightened it, making sure it showed clearly upon his forehead, as he chuckled lightly. After all of his training, he was finally a Shinobi of the Cloud village. Joy seemed to bubble inside of him, as his headband slowly began to slip down from his forehead, covering his vision. Frowning, he raised the headband back to over top of his forehead. He was still a kid, but Musei was too happy to care to fully adjust the headband.

As he walked through the streets though, the band slowly slid down his forehead, to the point where as he made his way around the corner of the street, the headband completely covered his eyes, as the feeling of something came into contact with himself. Stumbling back from the bump, Musei moved the headband up from over his eyes, seeing a fair woman that he had ended up bumping into, due to his situation. A light blush quickly ran into his cheeks, as he bowed his head slightly to the woman. "I-I apologize, I was not looking where I was going..." Musei stuttered slightly, extremely embarrassed from bumping into the woman, his headband once again slipping down his forehead and covering his eyes. Becoming flustered with it at this point, he quickly pushed the headband up back to his forehead, hoping that the woman hadn't noticed, but fairly certain that she saw.

Some Witty Name

Timely Humorist

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:13 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

See this?

I'm gonna live my own life now

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni |_______ : : : : ]

Also more worried about her surroundings then what was in front of her, Haki had just stepped out when someone collided with her shoulder. Slightly off balance and dropping her skirts, Haki put a hand out to the wall to steady herself before looking back at the 'someone' "Neither was I...stepping out before looking both ways. I apologize as well...uhm, that's going to fall down again." she pointed out, one finger pointing at his headband. Her own headband was ringed in frills and tied tightly around her shoulder, secured in a knot of her own creation "If you don't mind, I can fix that...?" she reached out, her hands stopping at either side of his face as she waited for a 'yes' or 'no' reply.

Can you withstand the change?

Don't do what you think I want! Do what you want to make me want it.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games