Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:34 pm
Dai did as told. Stepping back she sheathed her blade and vanished. She appeared next to Fuyu. Grasping her neck as if the scythe had touched her. A cold feeling rested against her skin. "That was close." She whispered. She was thankful that Sypher was there. But the next time she'd be in a moment like that...he wouldn't be able to save her. She closed her eyes and swallowed hard.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:39 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
His words they came so quickly like her movements, lithe was she and highly capable of moving with a fluid grace. The collison of their weaponry would only bring Septima to smile, eyes meeting the girls as her words had come. " Killing you quickly would mean mercy...I was going to be merciful to you before God can show you the cruelty of this world, won't you accept my gift? " Gently Septima spoke, free hand open as the senbon she had tossed earlier were ready to detonate from the tag bombs that had been placed upon them. What saved the girl, was Sypher. Urging her to draw back. " Sypher....." Lowly she spoke, flipping in a cartwheel almost as her blue hair swirled with the chain that made it's self known as she drew the scythe back. Landing to her feet a few meters away, chain retracted back until it would properly be seen as a scythe. The weapon of course was a Kusaragi, a scythe with the ability to extend with a chain basically. The jagged blade was held lowly to the ground, slicing the earth with ease to make it known how sharp she kept her weapons. Considering the senbon for a moment before she returned her eyes upon Sypher, " Then harm me Sypher, show me your cruelty....show me...your shinobi way" Readily the girl fell into a stance, scythe held behind her as her hands were ready to defend. Her breathing becoming haggard, she would not allow her body to fail her with such intense objectives in mind.

[ 160/200 - Chakra Pool - ]  

Azorii

Partying Cat

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:45 pm
Sypher stepped forward to face off against Septima, his hands in his pockets "My cruelty? It could never pass yours, lovely Septima." he drew his hands out regardless and water formed in his palms, shaping a heavy katan. It was slightly wider than a normal katana "I want everyone, Dai, Fuyu, Kyo, to stay back." he said normally as he advanced on Septima, his chakra settling on his body again. Earlier it had been malicous but now...now it held a blood thirsty tint to it, a darker nature that pushed its way through. He flicked his free hand and spikes of wood ripped through his skin, moving faster than they had before, slicing through the air to reach Septima. Despite his attack, the spikes were blunt and would bruise but not kill her I'm not going to kill. That's not what this fight is about.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:58 pm
"Lovely...?" She grimaced, such words she could not compute and therefore she would dismiss such thoughts. At the moment water formed to draw a blade for him she would place both hands to her scythe pulling the weapon before her, quickly ice would encase the object as she began to twirl it swiftly before her, it would appear as a blue shield as the ice seemed to blend with the movements until the scythe's form no longer seemed visible. Her hair swayed behind her, the spikes of wood being deflected by the high accuracy of the weapon's movement to repel them. When the barrage of wood had finished she would quickly pull the weapon outward, single hand holding it as her legs moved powerfully toward him. " Your being gentle..." The scythe would slice the ground with ease as she moved in a zigzag fashion, pulling her hand forward as the scythe would out lash with the chain as it came to descend upon Sypher's head. Her free hand flaring senbon passed him, as they seemed to embedded into the trees. Something invisible trailing behind them, " Sypher....what I do understand..it is because this what I am trained for...I cannot perform no other way".

[ 155/200 - Chakra Pool -
Hyouton Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]; used to enforce her scythe which is made of metal not ice ..however it is always cold given her natural ice affinity being transferred upon touch ]  

Azorii

Partying Cat

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:05 pm
Sypher dodged the chain, rolling out of the way and coming up with his sword ready "I am. I do not want to kill you, Septima." he said softly and kicked back, summoning his vines again to try and entangle. He saw the senbon and s**t. he kicked back to stand still, the vines rushing up the trees to try and remove whatever was attached to the senbon "A double negative, Septima. Can you perform or can you not perform another way?" he said, warily eying his surroundings for a surprise attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:25 pm
The scythe would be yanked backwards before it would collide with the surface, her hand rising as it would reattach, held loosely between her fingers as a hand would rise to catch her mouth. Ice would be summoned to protect her from incoming vines in a small shield that was pulled from preexisting ice from her previous technique, if they of course had been directed toward her. Coughing harshly, yet her eyes remained as keen as this moment of weakness would allow her. Clutching her chest, her hand being drawn forward as the vines would pull violently upon the wires. The thread being loosened as it tore the skin around her fingers before it was severed by her scythe. She shook her hand once, casting a light spray of blood to the ground as she narrowed her eyes upon him. " I am a kunoichi....my making is to render my enemies still as quickly as possible, in order to protect myself...to prevent myself from being harmed....Elimination must be successful..." Yet with her words her hand would move quickly ice rising before her and aiming to catch him, the surrounding ice in the area beginning to enclose about him. Septima falling to her knees slowly as the scythe would fall from her grasp, yet even on her knees the girl kept focused on her attack, " But for you Sypher....for you, I do not wish to take your life..I do not...but I can not guarantee that I can prevent it from occuring...".

[ 135/200 - Chakra Pool -
Hyourou no Jutsu [Ice Prison Technique] ]  

Azorii

Partying Cat

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:38 pm
Sypher jerked back as ice began to form around him and he slashed out with his sword, attempting to knock it away "You know I do not want to kill you either, Septima." he thrust his palm out again and shattered the ice with his spikes, following them out as quickly as possible. He managed to get out but some of the ice encased his foot as he went, causing him to stumble then slash himself free Ouch. he examined the wound, the jagged ice ripping through his pants and skin to make it bleed "You do what you must, Septima. I will do my best not to let you take my life." he smiled as he began walking towards her "But you're bleeding now. Let's stop this battle under mutual terms and let me tend your wounds, ok?" he stopped just out of range of Septima, knowing she probably would refuse his offer "I don't want to see you hurt." he kept his katana ready, his grip tight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:47 pm
Dai stood watching as the two ninja's fought it out. "What caused her to attack?" She thought. Her eyes grew wide as she watched the blood drip from both beings. "They're hurt..." She felt a weight set on her shoulders. She wonder to herself. "I'm to blame. If I hadn't stepped out before Fuyu...If I had known whom she was...Sypher." Dai turned from the fight. Was she to blame. Was there something she over looked as she blocked the world out as she watch Fuyu and Kyo fight? There had to be something. And Sypher was the one fighting instead of her. "I must of over looked something." Dai clenched her fists. "It's not like me to over look something. I'm careful but now." Dai gritted her teeth and crunched her toes into the dirt. "What did I over look?" She thought to herself. She could look behind her. She wasn't willing to either. "I was careless."  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:56 pm
She could have willed the ice to continue it's pursuit upon him, to follow him relentlessly but unfortunately the sight of his blood held the girl suspended of animation. Eyes wide, she simply stared unsure of what was right to do. A single snowflake would fall from her right eye as they gradually would soften before her thick lashed met. " I can only be shattered no broken..." Lowly she spoke, her vision cast away from him as she allowed one hand to reach for her scythe, but she would stop. Blue hair taken afloat with the wind as she simply smiled to him, " Then so be it....". With the little strength she could muster she came to a stand, her smile dropping suddenly as she looked upon the torn flesh to her hand. Wire was nothing to play with, if she had no acted quickly he surely would have taken her fingers but nonetheless she felt no pain. This was nothing, she had faced worst. Oddly her stance would appear, knees falling inward upon one another as blood slowly dripped from her fingers. Lifting her head, stammering as she could no longer hold her scythe proficiently on her own or so it appeared, " Come to me..." Was all she said, a cool emotionless gaze meeting his own as snow hung in her eye.

[ 135/200 - Chakra Pool - ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:59 pm
Sypher stepped forward and wrapped an arm around her waist, holding her up "Not broken is good. Shattered can always be repaired." he replied, smiling at her. He dispelled his sword so he could lift her up under her legs, intending to carry her back to the rock she'd been lying on "Dai? I have some bandages in my bag. Its over by the rock so if you would be so kind as to get them out...?" he called over to her, seeing as she seemed at war with herself.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:23 pm
Dai looked to Sypher as he called her name. She wouldn't say a word but could only nod. She jogged over to his bag and dug through finding the bandages and digging a medic clean out for the wounds from her own pouch. She jogged over to Sypher and held the items. "Here." She held out the bottle. Her eyes drifted to his hand that bleed. She yanked the bottle back and stood. "You're hurt too. Sit next to her." Dai said as she took his place in front of the girl. Crouching in front of her, Dai sat the bandages into her lap and held her hand out. "Your hand please...Septima" Dai asked meeting the girl's own eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:25 pm
Sypher set Septima down on the rock, careful not to jostle her "She's unconscious, Dai. Just take her hand." he said, holding Septima's thin wrist so that Dai could heal it "And my ankle isn't that bad. I'll do it myself." he sat, still holding Septima's wrist so that Dai could wrap it "Are you hurt? From her earlier attack?" he asked, checking her over for injuries.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:35 pm
Dai grasped Septima's hand. Placing her hand over Sypher's. She applied the ointment to Septima's wounds and knew it was going to sting. Waiting a few seconds as the pain hit the girls wound. She heard Sypher speak to her. "I reacted quick enough. My katana was the only thing between her scythe and my neck." Dai placed another layer to Septima's wound sealing the blood. She placed the ointment into her lap and wrapped the wounds neatly. She brushed off Sypher's comment of taking care of his own wounds. Dai grasped Sypher calf and propped his foot against her knees. "It's going to sting." She said as she dipped the ointment onto her finger. She brushed the ointment carefully against the open wound. She could feel his muscles tense before he did.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:40 pm
Kyo watched as he stood, his eyes wide and his mouth agaped at the sight of Sypher getting hurt made his heart beat slow, thump, thump slow but as they came to mutual terms his heart sped back up to normal as he shook his head and ran over to Sypher. Biting his lip whenever he was worried or nervous. "Your hurt Sypher-san....let her heal you." Kyo looked as though he would cry he was so tense and almost shaking with worry for Sypher. He didn't care for the girl who got hurt for he only loved Sypher.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:56 pm
Dai pulled her finger away and looked to Kyo. "No worries, Kyo. Sypher is going to be ok." She held the bottle up to show Kyo and violet colored liquid. "A personal healing medicine. Sypher will be back to his old self in no time." She smiled and returned to Sypher. She concentrated to his wound and blow a light breathe of air on it. She dipped the bottle again on her finger. It was like a stiff syrup on her skin. She applied another layer. "You're lucky, Sypher." She brushed the ointment slowly against the dry blood. "If Septima had directed her attack any closer to you heel." she look looked up to him. "Well you'd be a foot short." She blow on the ointment again and applied another layer for extra measure. She corked the bottle and placed it in her lap. She took grasped the bandages and began wrapping. A neat, tight, wrapping against Sypher's skin. She placed the bottle into her pouch and placed Sypher's shoe on slowly. "I wouldn't make swift movements for a few hours." She said as she place his foot back to the ground. "Which means. No fighting. Either one of you." Dai spoke to both of them. "Useless you want to open your gashes again." Dai stood up and stepped back to where her new teammates were. Placing a hand on Kyo's shoulder. "Now, Sypher, I believe you have something to tell these two." She tilted her head to the side. "About the team." She opened her eyes. Even in the clouds somehow they seemed to sparkle as she looked to Sypher.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games