Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] For The Weak And The Brave |Hospital| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:56 pm
User Image|
|Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|
This is what I am | What I am is this | I am this [man]&[warrior]&[]&[]

|
|
Mizukage [Ninjutsu][Elemental Dual Wielder][ ]

|
"I took him, yes. Where he was...it wasn't safe. It still might not be." Sypher said softly then sighed as Inka struggled to move "You were thrashing about. Hurting yourself...its not necessary now...right?" he gave Inka one of his 'You're going to not hurt yourself, right?!' looks as one of the nurses released the upper arm restraints. The leg restraints remained in case Inka had another bad episode or pain drove him out of his mind again "How do you feel, Inka?" he asked, anxiously. Sensing Inka was now ready to be dominated, Minowa made a mad wiggle to be free of Sypher. With practiced ease, Sypher flipped the baby as he tried to climb onto Inka, the boy ending up on his back in Sypher's lap. Without hesitation, Sypher bent and blew sharply into the baby's stomach, eliciting a squeal of delight and successfully distracting Minowa from possibly causing Inka pain. He was only about 8lbs but that was enough in some cases. Tickling Minowa with one hand and keeping him in place at the same time, Sypher turned his attention back to Inka "Can you answer any questions about....what happened before you came here?"

|

|
To be myself; that's all I want
That is who I am.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:18 am
User Image
Inka Hizaraxx:xx Chuunin | Volatiles | Musician | Advisor to Mizukage
xxxxx˪ ˲ Smoke in the Wind // Life's Destructive 'M E T A P H O R'

"Not safe?" Inka asked. He managed to keep his eyes focused, though there was still some difficulty. "Why? Syy. Why isn't it safe?" He was worried now, memories of the destruction at the prison coming to him. "I was... 'thrashing'? I don't... remember. I feel like I've woken from a nightmare." He paused, eyes slowly drifting down to Minowa as he wiggled and was taken hold of by Syy. "I feel heavy. Dull." Red eyes turned to Syy's face only briefly before returning to the baby once more. "... sure." He answered, a small smile coming over his thin lips at the sight of 'little Mi' laughing happily on Syy's lap.

'I've come to realise that I won't ever forgive myself - nor will I find
redemption. But, I found something to live for. And that is all I need.'

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:26 am
An ANBU appeared in front of the door leading to the exit of Inka's hospital room. Kneeling at the door with his head down the ANBU immediately spoke to the Mizukage. " Forgive the intrusion my lord and master Inka but...Mizukage sama. Yuri san sends a message. Permission to debrief you now." He asked, waiting for the green light or red light to spill information into a room with other people in it. He did not need to mention it was important for who would use an ANBU to send simple messages if it was not something important.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:15 pm
digital m u f f i n s

User Image|
|Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|

|
|

|
Sypher rubbed his face for a moment then leaned forward to hold Inka's hand "I'll explain later." he said gently, Minowa wiggling still in his lap. It was a bad timing that an ANBU showed up but, honestly, he didn't know what to say "Its fine. Go ahead." he said to the ANBU, moving to get himself back into his Kage self. If he let himself become emotionally compromised....Inka might be in more danger.

|

|
That is who I am.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:43 pm
User Image

Inka leaned up onto his elbows, red eyes narrowed slightly, and opened his mouth to argue. But he stopped, his face falling and he threw himself over to one side, facing away from the kage and Minowa. A nurse shouted and grabbed a bucket for Inka to purge his stomach contents into. His body trembled afterwards, unmoving from his position of half-hanging over the side of the small bed. The bin was taken away and a clean one quickly put in its place in case of another incident. Inka still had hold of Syy's hand, his arm stretched behind him so as not to disturb the kage with the baby still on his lap. A nurse began talking to him, saying something like 'it was expected' and 'it is just his body cleaning itself out'. But he couldn't really make it out, his mind fuzzy again from the shock of the sudden upheaval his stomach threw at him. His body slumped, folding over the thin rail that lined the bed, deflated. A glass of water was nudged into his hand and he took it just to rinse his mouth out, not feeling up to taking in anything.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:17 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 665/665______AC: 4300
Stamina Pool: 75/75______Ryo: 1200

That was when the scent of burning would come to the Kage, and a wind would pick up within the building. Ash fell from the air and reformed into the smiling form of Jack Harren Snipe and Shadow, both looking slightly rushed and out of sorts. Jack, at least, looked okay though there was a tensity to his eyes now that hadn't been there before, as if he were being crushed by some sort of mental weight. As soon as the pair reformed completely Jack took in everything that he saw, instantly gathering the fate of Inka in with one glance at the male and Sypher's face. So, the Plaguebearer had struck close to home, struck down the Kage's lover along with his village. Whomever the creature's master was, they clearly had a hatred for Sypher.

Jack bowed low before gesturing to the nurse nearby. At the same time his voice became heard all present would feel themselves wanting to do as he commanded. "Kai. Now. I must speak this way so that I might make clear what is going on."

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:29 pm
User Image|
|Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|

|
|

|
Again...all hell seemed to breaking loose. Lifting Minowa up close to his chest as Inka surged forward to vomit over the other side of the bed. The baby screwed up his face in Sypher's grip as the nurses scrambled, a sob starting to rise up in the tiny throat. Quickly bouncing the child a bit, Sypher looked up at Jack with not a little bit of anger. But it wasn't directed at Jack and that was obvious as he straightened, still holding the child now concealed under his blankets "Jack....you better be to the point about this." his said, his voice tight as he continued to hold Inka's hand and try to keep Minowa calm "Tend to Inka." he ordered a nurse, gently slipping his hand out of Inka's before he bent and kissed the back of the other male's neck "Rest. I'll be back. Jack. Outside." he ordered, walking out of the hospital room so Inka could be treated.

|

|
That is who I am.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:31 pm
The ANBU nodded his head slowly then stood. "Mi Young Roo has entered the village. Her return was intercepted by Yuri, who urges you to be wary of Mi's approach. Yuri informed her of Setsunas death and Mi did not take it well. Yuri wishes to know if should have Mi detained by another shinobi, someone familiar." The ANBU awaited his response.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:49 pm
User Image

Inka missed Jack's arrival, too ill to pay much attention to anything outside of his minimal concentration. For him, it was just the pain of his recent so-called 'purging' and the hand he held to keep him grounded in reality. He tried to keep a tighter grip when Syy pulled from him, but the kage escaped his grip. Red eyes peered to the side, trying to see where Syy had gone, to find him leaning down over him. At the kiss, Inka's eyes fluttered closed and a ghost of a whisper of the kage's name escaped his lips. He could only give a small hum to acknowledge Syy's promise, unable to move. "Mi is here?" He asked. Inka's voice was rough and raspy, ragged from earlier.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:37 am
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool:585/665______AC: 4300

(Loving how everyone just ignored the little detail that Jack cast a freaking Genjutsu that effected everyone within hearing range. Nothing special or anything, right? I'll just tell everyone to freakin leap off a cliff or something...)

Realizing that literally everyone in the hospital somehow became immune to genjutsu in an instant, and an A - Ranked genjutsu at that, Jack kept the genjutsu going and decided that he did not need to worry if anyone heard his words and tried to kill themselves. Shrugging nonchalantly, he took Shadow's hand and moved after Sypher, following him outside. As soon as they were in the open, Jack spoke again, his genjutsu still impressing on the minds of all who heard to obey. "Your life is in danger by this Plaguebearer."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:01 am
User Image|
|Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|

|
|

|
"No. Yuri is to do nothing...thank you for alerting me to Mi's presence. You may go." Sypher ordered the Anbu, feeling the exhaustion come rising up again. So Mi was here and she might be coming after him for something too? Fan-tastic. This was just getting better and Jack's words didn't help. But....listening to them, a weird feeling of compulsion came over him and he fought it back. It took that moment for him to realize Jack had cast a genjutsu and, with a curse added, Sypher muttered the genjutsu counter under his breath and the feeling left. It was....supremely annoying that Jack needed to use a jutsu to speak. But right now, Sypher was frowning for a different reason "What is a Plaguebearer?" he asked, remembering some of what Jack had said...quite a while ago. When he'd been injured....Jack had mentioned it. A vein pulsed in his neck as he remembered his orders to Jack as well 'Get better and report back'. Those were his words right?! Sypher let out a breath and pushed it aside. If Jack brought it up, he'd deal with it, right now they had bigger problems "What does it do?"

|

|
That is who I am.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:29 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image

Jack's words were a mix of anxiety and calm carefulness, an odd combination. His fingers were calm against his side and on the head of his cane, and his eyes were fixed on Sypher with the lazy intensity they always bore. His inverted eyes were likely still creepy to him, as they were to most people, but that mattered not at all right then. One hand reached out to touch Shadow's for strength. "Plaguebearer's as creatures that can spread any virus, any disease, with a glance. They can combine any illness with another, making mutigenic viruses the world has never seen nor heard of. Already, he has infected all of the marketplace, and many are already dying from his touch. What I learned is that they are after you."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:37 pm
User Image|
|Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|

|
|

|
Sypher had bigger concerns then Jack's creepy eyes. And from the sound of it, this was all getting around to him "After me..." he repeated, his tone more weary then shocked. In fact...he didn't sound shocked at all. He rubbed his face with one hand, the free hand not sheltering Minowa, and sighed "..." his hand stayed over his mouth, gold eyes staring at the space above Shadow's head as he thought. There were several options to dealing with this. He could A) leave the village and HOPE the Plaguebearer followed him. B) Track down the Plaguebearer before he did any more damage. C) Evacuate the village in hopes of forcing the Plaguebearer into the open. D) Order everyone sequestered and put the entire village into quarantine. There was one other....however, none of them sounded like smart options "Do we know who this one is? Does he have a name?" Sypher asked, mentally going over the long list of people he'd pissed off "And what do you propose we do about them, Jack? Since you seem familiar with them..."

|

|
That is who I am.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:06 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image

Unfortunately he did not, and he showed this by shaking his head and speaking clearly, though his hand shifted on his cane. "I believe the culprit lies in Konoha, my Lord, but that is from evidence I found in the scene of the crime that fits there. It is my instinct. As to what I suggest..." He looked to the side, to his young protoge, and considered what to do. Anything suggested would put Shadow in danger, would threaten his life and ensure a shorter future for him. Could he really do that, put his best and closest friend into danger for the sake of ending the life of a great threat? The sad truth came to him almost instantly, and he hated himself for it.

Yes.

"I suggest we give him bait, make him come after you. I believe the creature is already coming after you, as Shadow overheard their plot."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:14 pm
User Image|
|Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|

|
|

|
Yeah....that was what Sypher had been worried about. He rubbed his mouth again and then ran his hand through his hair, letting out a sigh "Ha....in that case, I need to locate...Mi." he needed someone to watch the village if he was going to go off and play worm to a bird and Inka, his adviser, was in no shape. Starting to go over spots that Mi might be at, Sypher remembered that...there was one small problem with that plan. Well, kind of a big problem. One that could go very badly for Sypher "Tell me, Jack, what could the Plaguebearer do to someone who is already sick...?"

|

|
That is who I am.

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games