Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:13 am
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai stopped when she felt Keins Chakra behind her. She hung her head and she gripped her fists tightly at her side. She gave a exhale that could be taken as a laugh; as Kein told her not to give him that girly nothing crap. She was far from it. "It wasn't meant to happen...not like this." She told him. Dai turned to him. Tears streaming down her cheeks. Her very first teacher outside of the academy died by her hands. She could still feel Sypher's blood on her hand. Kein was the adviser of the village now. How could he not know it was Dai that killed Sypher. A Genin took down a Jounin like it was nothing. How could Kein not know.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 375 / 375 |
| AC: 3,600 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:28 am
User Image

Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51150 ۞ Chakra : 1080

Kein had absolutely no idea what she was talking about but he simply wrapped his robed arms around her and hugged her. She did not need Kein the Adviser or Kein the Teacher. Dai needed Kein the Father. So thats what he would do. He wrapped his robes around her so that only her head was sticking out and said," What happened. Take a deep breath and talk calmly and slowly. "

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:49 am
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai took a deep breath trying to calm down. She grasped the back of Kein's robes. Silly to think he was going to leave her in her time of need. Tears moved slowly down her cheeks. "Sypher's death...I...I was the one that carried it out." She told Kein muffled into his chest as she tried to slow her tears further. "I was in the temple area. Minding my own business. Finishing my Genin training." She began. "Sypher came to me and asked from my help. So I did. He said he was having trouble remembering what jutsus he had used. He wanted me to tell him what he did use." She took a broken breath in. "After a few, one of his techniques turned and attacked me. He wasn't Sypher...it was like something possessed him." She tensed at the memories. "After a long drawn out battle with him. Sypher took off; I followed him. Feeling something bad was going to happen." Dai took another breath. "When I reached him. Sypher had gone to the Dojo and attacked the Kage. I...used Shunshin to move quicker and appear behind him. I used Nagare Isou and stabbed him." She gripped the back of Kein's robes tighter. "I took his body to Mist where he asked me to take him." Dai paused. "I've been training so hard not to let my emotions to effect me or whatever. But damnit...I can't stop this pain." Dai slowly fell to her knees. She was cracking under the pain she felt from carrying out Sypher's death sentence. She wasn't expecting it to be so painful. "Damnit...why? it wasn't meant to happen like this? My promotion to Chuunin was never...suppose to happen like this..." She wiped at her tear soaked cheeks. "Damnit, WHY?!" She cried out.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:19 am
User Image

(ahh old computer and intrenet is ******** up may not be on for a while but must defend Dai lol)

Zetsu would finally come back to his sences from the bumbardment with kisses by Dai as he would catch something that shocked the hell out of him. Sypher was dead and something about that uoset Dai. Turning to Fuyu he would bow as he spoke rather quickly. Am sorry for disturbing you but in case something like this He gestured to the room full of ninja, happened i wrote down what i came her for on a scroll for you. he handed her the scroll as it read, Fuyu-sama I Zetsu Uchiha, cousin of Kein Uchiha, has come to request to be taught to be a Snake sage. If you are not the Snake sage then i appologize for disturbing you. You may find me in the dojo training when you have made your decision. Looking back at he he would bow again as he spoke more worriedly, Now if you please excuse me I must see if my beloved Dai is ok? with that he would turn and flash active his sharigan to follow her chakra nature as he exited the home and found her in the arms of Kein crying. Wow things really have changed since he was gone. Speaking softly like he didn't feel like he was needed as his voice seemed kinda sad and hurt as he wasn't here for her, Umm Dai..... Are you ok? He kept his eyes down so she couldn't see the frown on his face or the tears that were building as the heartache he felt welled up inside him.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:35 am
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai looked up as she heard Zetsu's voice. She looked at him through tear filled eyes. "Z-zetsu." She lowered her head. "No, Zetsu. I'm not ok...my reality has shattered. Soaked in blood." She looked at him, "Long story short. I killed Sypher Senju for his crimes against Raikage Kinpaku." She told him. Feeling lost in all of her emotions; Dai started to feel that her year long training was worth nothing now. She sniffled and brushed her cheeks.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:57 am
User Image

Zetsu keeping he face down would listen to her words as his heart suddenly stopped and he would almost stop breathing. Dai killed Sypher? Thats amazing. Returning back to his heartbroken self however he would sigh and walk past her and kein as if he just wanted to get away as he spoke in almost a whisper, Oh..... Well then I guess your talking to the right person... Kein I mean. Well Daitomi I..... I need to train. He stumbled in his excuse as he walked past her. Not that far away from her but possibly out of ear shot for her he mumbled, Maybe I should return this.... His hand gripped the gift he kept in his pocket. Looking up he began to move quicker in a odd motion as his body seemed to shake like he was crying.

Left

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:11 am
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai stayed on the floor as she watched Zetsu. Her hand clenched Kein. ...W-what?... Her eyes grew wide as he called her by her full first name. Zetsu has always called her cute names like sweetheart or honey. But never...Daitomi. Her body began to tremble as she looked to the floor. She felt as if he was breaking up with her. Kein, though a year older than her, had taken her as his Apprentice and had been a near father figure to her. He was her rock for the longest time while Zetsu was away. She looked up and looked to where she felt Zetsu's chakra. She stood slowly and took a few steps in the direction Zetsu had gone. ...I don't want to lose him... She thought as she swallowed a bit. Her hand trembled in Kein's before Dai looked at him. "I have to...Zetsu...I..." Her thoughts were jumbled. "I have to go to him, Kein. I won't lose him...not like this." She mummbled before slipping her hand from his. She smiled for the first time in awhile. Dai turned on her heels and ran after the man she had fallen for so hard and so fast. Zetsu Uchiha. she followed his chakra signature to where he had gone off too.
[exit]

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:55 am
User Image
User Image
Cloud || Buikijutsu || Sensor || Genin

Yasuo paused for a moment,letting Demetri go ahead of him. He listened to the tale of sypher and his death. Apparently he was big cheese around here. Before he felt her and the other boys chakra before they left,both larger then his own but not by much. Both good people from what he could tell. He then turned to Kein"YO! I'ma bust a rhyme and help that lady not frown! Don't worry I'll cheer her up by playing the clown!" With those wise words said he put his hand down to his side,indicating the rapping was done for now"See ya granny,gramps." He opened up the window nearest him and jumped out,rapping as he fell

OOC: .

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:57 am
"Atcha! Looks like Im heading out! I need bolt locks and I have business to attend to." As Fuyu left the apartment she calmly shut the door and sighed, it was true her sensei was dead. But she wouldnt be upset or hold Dai-chan responsible, he never really fit in here, maybe he was happier now.

[exit]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞

Kein let Dai go as soon as she moved. Dia was like his daughter only not. Dai had left but he did not move. So it was true sypher was dead, a traitor to the village. WHY did he not see it sooner. He had killed several of his friends and comrades that had gone rouge but why did this one hurt. What caused him to feel such greif. He would not cry but it hurt, and rage, Kein was pissed beyond reasoning. He had allowed himself to get close to Sypher and now that he was dead and a traitor he wondered who would be next.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:51 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein stood and made his way into his apartment and changed cloths quickly and began to make his way out to the gates. It was his turn to watch over the guards today. He knew one thing was for sure. With the exception of Fuyu and maybe Dai he would never allow himself to trust someone like that again. Once bitten twice dead.

[Exit to the gates]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:31 pm
Fuyu got up and made some breakfast for her and the child Kein had been out late, so hopefully he would make it back soon.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:13 pm
Fuyu sighed as she looked out the window at the setting sun, Kein had been gone not even a day and she was already feeling lonely. It wasnt the same with out him around and she had half a mind to hunt him down and drag him back to his duties. Though, that would do no good and she knew it. Instead she sat with her tea and her baby girl playing in her lap,"At least you cant exactly go off on your own yet." Tokui rolled over and gave a coy smile as she crawled over to the other side of the couch and off into the kitchen to find only child proofed doors and cabinets. Fuyu looked slightly interested at her baby girl her mouth in mid sip with a frown on her face as she seemed less than enthused. She sat back and took a sip before she sighed,"Right then..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:43 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 405 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

After a quick trip to the Raikage's office and checking out the mission boards. Suzume had seen a couple of missions that would be good for Maemi to try first. This first mission did not award advancement credit but it would give Maemi a little spending money. Plus it was a down home favorite and one that all new genin should do at least once. If not for experience then just for fun.

"Alright Maemi-kun... this first mission may be a little difficult. Just consider it a test of your abilities." They were in the residential district and meeting with the client at her home. Coming upon the small home in question, Suzume knocked on the door and moments later it opened. On the other side was a woman who looked to be in her fifties. She did not look quite like a grandmother but rather a woman with an old style look that was rather elegant in a way. "Hello Mrs. Kimura. We're here to help you find you cat and return him to you. Can you please describe him to us?"

Nodding her head, she glanced to Maemi before speaking "Well... Mr. Fluffers is white almost all over. But he has a black spot over his left eye and black on his feet, it sort of looks like he is wearing socks. Usually he is around the home but I have not seen him in the last three days. He can't of gotten far from home, he should be around this neighborhood, somewhere." Nodding her head, she looked down to Cloud, watching as he sniffed the air around Mrs. Kimura before looking back to Suzume. "Alright Mrs. Kimura, we'll look high and low around here for him."

Looking relieved, Mrs. Kimura smiled and bowed to them before closing the door. Then Suzume looked to Maemi "It should be easy to track him down. After that would you like my help capturing him?"

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:53 pm
User Image

Maemi Yasu

What my gender is, what my body is and what my mind is, are under my control.
| | | | | |
Rank| Genin :: Class| Bukijuts/Eiseijutsu ::

Maemi listened carefully as the woman described her cat, his eyes on her roof for a few minutes "That cat?" he asked, pointing up at the roof. Said cat made a very rude noise at him and vanished over the top "I can get 'im, Suzu-sensei!" he said confidently and turned and ran the other way. He ran straight at a tree, jumped and kicked off, grabbing the railing of the house. He swung back and forth then pulled himself up, his feet going up through his arms and onto the roof before any other part of his body. He bent forward and kicked off the edge, sprinting after the fluffy ball of angry fur "Come back, Fluf-ACH!" his legs slipped out from under him and he hit the roof hard and the cat was gone, racing from roof top to roof top "Autch...you will not win!" he snapped and stood, ignoring his pain and the cut on his knee that bled slightly. He vanished from Suzume's sight and a loud shouting could be heard.

Thanks to that,

I'm strong enough to not care what people think I "should" be.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games