Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:04 pm
User Image
YamamotoTaizo
| Genin | Fuinjutsu | Kumogakure |

Entering back into the gates he headed to the Raikage's office, to tell her of his missions completions, and to ask her for assistance.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:08 pm
Marching. The sound of marching could be heard echoing throughout the mountain passes that led to the Kumogakure gates. A band of rebels quickly came approaching, their intention to raid the village and burn it down to the ground. A collective group of mountain men, they were more than used to the high altitudes and thin air. Around seventy of them or so, their leader remained poised in the back on his horse before raising the signal to charge. The first flank of twenty men, armed only with torches and common household tools let out a bone-chilling battle cry before charging forward to storm down the gate. They knew the terrain and the secret of the floating rocks well. No surprises, only a carefully thought out plan. They knew their job was only to be the throw-aways; those who were used as sacrifices so the greater group could move forward. But they accepted this fate with pride and dignity. They believed in their leader and his cause, as his cause was their own.  

Kazzoh

Codger

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:12 pm
"This is what happens when I'm placed with guard duty?" From afar, before the men had even properly begun their charge, a single man with his back laid against an inner wall stared to the army. His positioning could not be seen, as he was higher in the tower as the army begun it's advance. This was exactly why his Madam had orders him to the gates, with fear of someone attacking with the many Nin out on missions. So it was up to Apollo to stop these fools from entering and this is exactly what he intended to do.

His body moved swiftly, running through the inner workings of the tower without much thought as he'd ran them for years. "SOUND THE ALARM! MAKE SURE ALL CIVILIAN PERSONAL ARE INSIDE THE GATES!" His voice rang throughout the structure, ordering the other Nin to do just as they were told. They hopped to it, grabbing levers and motioning villagers into the main gates. Apollo ran to the main post, placing his palm on a lever before pulling it down hard. The gates were now closed and this would hopefully slow the advancing forces.

"Sir! Your orders?"
Apollo turned to about ten men, each of Chunin class. "Do not engage the enemy until I say so. We are short on men, so I'll be heading an assault alone for now. If anything slips past me, kill it. Don't hesistate in any way or you may fall." Apollo turned from the group after giving orders and opened a hatch, leading to the outside where the men were marching from. "Also..." His head turned to his men, giving them a look of determination. "..if I am to fall, do not cringe or cry. Jump over my dead body and continue this bout. Do NOT let them inside this village." The men all gave a 'Yes sir!' and Apollo rushed out, leaping into the air before dashing straight in front of the gates after his slide landing.

In front of him had to be at least 50 men, but only about 10 or 20 came rushing first. They were probably the weaklings. The ones who knew they were being used. Tools with no mind besides what their users command. In other words, they would be the first wave to fall. "A scourge I've been meaning to get rid of for years now! You damn bandits don't know your place! I suppose I have no other choice than to show it to you!" His yell masked by the many battle cries heard in the distance.

Slowly he trudged foward, his hand sliding down to his waist as the other men came closer to him. Three different blades lay at his side, but this wasn't his intention as of yet. Showing them his swordsmen skill would make little sense as it was too early. Instead, he'd crush them with only his legs.

As the first wave came about Apollo moved through them like lightning, almost untouchable. His years of training and mastery of taijutsu made his movements seem almost unreal, but they were very much so the latter. In the blink of an eye he'd taken down all twenty men, each one of them falling lightly after Apollo placed a heavy kick or fist in their gut. Together these men laid, defeated by a man who'd been through more turmoil than any of them could ever imagine. "Is this really all you have to offer? I was expected at least a scratch or two." Apollo stood amongst the defeated, breaking ones arm as he continued to walk forward. His blood curtling scream cracked the air. The sweet sound of battle amped his latent warrior ability once again.

After those few were taken care of Apollo continued forward, walking lightly to the group with a blank expression. None of them would leave this place without paying homage for their deeds. A few broken limbs will do nicely as payment.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:42 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

"The better the fighter..."

User Image

Dai appeared at the gate next to a huge rock. She gasped and hid when she saw the mass group of ninjas. She peeked out and watched quietly. "Apollo-sama...." Dai thought as she remembered him from their mission to Sands. "This is bad. A raid attack on Kumo." Dai slowly slipped down the face of the rock. "I'm only a genin. I can't rush in and help. But I want to help. And yet I'm weak; what can I do to help?????" She thought as she began to tremble. "I wanted to just ask the guards if they knew were either Fuyu or Kyo where. Oh man, this is bad very bad!" Dai covered her mouth as her breathing increased from the almost panic / adrenaline attack she was having.

User Image

"The more of a challenge to win."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Chuunin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 250 ~ AC: 5900 ~ Ryo: 2100

Having left the residential district, Suzume and Cloud headed for the gates. Unfortunately it seemed as if there was something going on. The closer she got, the more apparent it became that there were enemy shinobi attacking the village. Suzume and Cloud stopped short, taking in the situation and seeing Apollo was leading the defense. The Hyuuga would probably do fine but Suzume would stick around just in case.

Cloud was quick to spot someone hiding behind a large rock near the gate. He nudged Suzume's hand to get her attention and pointed with his nose towards the person hiding. Looked like another shinobi of Kumo although she was trembling. Probably a newbie "Oi! Get away from the gate!" she called, knowing that if this was going to be an all out brawl then a rock really would not provide much protection for long.

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:40 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

User Image

Dai looked up and saw who yelled. She got to her feet and ran past the woman and dog. She skidded to a stop and turned around to the woman. "I wanna help." Dai told her. "I maybe a Genin; but I can help at all costs." Knowing if she didn't; Sypher might scold her for running away. "No ninja ever runs." Dai told herself. her trembling had subsided and she stood a foot or away from the Chunin. "I'm not going to run. Even if its an order." She mumbled under her breathe. She needed to prove that she can fight without relying on Sypher all the damn time a fit would break out. "This will be the first time since Sands that I've fought." Dai thought as she clench her fists. "No time like the present." Even though she might get killed for the lack of training she had been doing; Dai wasn't going to give up. She looked at the Chunin, determination was in her eyes.

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Chuunin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 250 ~ AC: 5900 ~ Ryo: 2100

Cloud watched the other girl along with his owner. His tail wagged when she came closer to them but he became confused to see her rush past. They both turned to face her again and while the other was saying how she was going to fight, Suzume approached. "You've got guts, always good for a shinobi to have." When she was close enough, the chuunin quickly moved her hand in and flicked the other's forehead. Or at least attempted to, although with her superior speed she doubted the other would be able to react in time.

"But does a rabbit rush a pack of wolves simply because it feels it is tired of running? No, because it should know it lacks the ability to properly fight that particular enemy. If all you plan to do is rush in there and think you can kick some a** then you're wrong. There are more than just genin attacking, there's chuunin and quite possibly jounin amongst the enemies as well. If you throw yourself into the fray, all alone, then you'll be a burden to Apollo since he'll have to defend himself while defending you."

Maybe that was a bit harsh this was serious. "I'm sure you're a capable genin but this is not a sparring match, this is not a test. This is a real battle where the opponents will fight dirty and kill you without a second thought." Still, Suzume did need to get through to Takumi and Apollo did seem to be on his own. "If you are determined though then I might as well join you. I will go in first though, you may come after me. Only take on genin if you can, if more than one person attacks you or you are fighting a chuunin or jounin, then let me know. Understand?"

Honestly she had no idea if this person would listen to her. This girl had no reason to and might just go ahead and do as she pleased anyway.

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:34 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

User Image

Dai flinched when the chunin's finger smack against her forehead. She listened to every word and nodded. This Chunin was a little more understanding and reasonable to let Dai fight. Sypher would of just yelled at her for being stupid. "He's just going to yell at me anyways." She thought. "I'm done being a burden to those around me. If I get hurt its or worse, well then its my own fault. I understand that. I want to become stronger. When if it mean I have to get roughed up a bit." Dai nodded again. "I've dealt with a mob this size; once before. But I was very small." She looked at the Chunin and smiled. "I've nearly died twice in my life." Dai tightened her gloves. "As I always say; The better the fighter; the more of a challenge it is to win." She scoffed. "Alright, I just have to stay out of the way of you and Apollo-sama. If I get my back against the wall with a ton of them yell for help." A gaint grin grew across Dai's lips. "Sounds easy enough." Dai looked at the Chunin once more. "Names Daitomi or Dai for short." She looked at Apolo-sama. "He already knows me. Well very little of me. It's a long story." Dai waved it off. "It's nice to meet you." Dai paused as she looked at the raiders.

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:26 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

User Image

Dai waved to Cloud with a smile. She looked to Suzume. Dai brought her hair forward; paper lined her spinal cord. The papers peeled away, revealing a katana. She unsheathed it and looked at Cloud. "What?" She said with a joking laugh. She ran forward. "I'll become strong..." She blade cocked to where she could cut upwards. She caught a Chuunin of guard as it raced for Suzume. Dai brought her blade up and the Chuunin fell to his knees then to the ground. Dai turned a clashed steal with another. She brought her head back and slammed it into the bandit's. He stammered back. When he realized that she sent him back; Dai already had her boot connected to his right temple. Dropping him to the ground. She looked around at the group. "We have to split them up!" She yelled at Suzume. She dropped down when someone took a swing at her. She rammed the end of her hilt into the bandit's gut. Dai back hand the bandit in the face sending him to the ground. She turned and jumped up on one of the bandit's face, She landed next to Suzume. "They have the numbers with they stayed grouped like this." Dai blocked a pair of sai as one of the bandits attacked from above. She swung the bandit away from her.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:04 pm
User Image
YamamotoTaizo
| Chuunin | Fuinjutsu | Kumogakure |

Stepping out towards the gates from resting at the hotsprings, Tai began his journey to Takumi.  

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:23 am
User Image
YamamotoTaizo
| Chuunin | Fuinjutsu | Kumogakure |

Heading back into the Village, Taizo happily finished scrolling over the Libraries, and had figured out all of their little "Tips" for jutsu learning.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:39 am
User Image

• Kumogakure • Genin • Chakra : 235 • AC: 0 • Ryo: 0 •

Who's the baddest of the bad!? the maddest of the mad!?

Tenrai happily waltzed in the village, ignoring a majority of the bandits, and easily beating down those that got in his way. It wasn't hard at all to Tenrai, the bandits were simple and straightforward with their attacks, and they were like soft punching bags in his eyes.

Me! the most hardcore asskicker to ever walk the face of the planet!

Desin Slight

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:00 am
Fuyu walked across the stones and through the gates with Kein on her shoulder as she waved to her fellow anbu guards. "Okay Sypher, lets head to the office."  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:09 am
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher started to speak "Fuyu...it can wait." he muttered and moved past her. He still needed to get to the hospital and get his ribs looked at.
((Exit to Kage's Office))

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games