Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Edible Creations || Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Omonarujin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:29 pm
User Image"... He who can not protect the weak below him ..."

^Jin Ichi Omonaru^
Village | Kumogakure
Rank | Genin
Class | Taijutsu
Sub-Class | Brawler
Squad | ???
Ryo (両) | 0
AC (Advancement Credit) | 0
Chakra Pool [200] | 200 / 200

Every word Apollo-senpai had said to Jin were honest words. They meant a lot to Jin. Although he was sure his senpai was being a little full of himself, he knew he only meant it to ease Jin's mind. "...thank you senpai.. I promise to not disappoint you.." Jin bowed, fisting his right hand into his left palm. Even if Jin wouldn't make it to sage, he felt now that he would still make a reasonable position in the shinobi world with this man as his teacher, and that was ok with Jin.

A little after Apollo-senpai's speech, Jin was able to take a mouthful of noodles, before the boy from earlier came into the shop. Watching him, still trying to focus on his food, he was able to notice a few of the customers throwing particularly rude gestures at him. Word on the street was that this boy resembled a supposed traitor to the village. What Jin didn't understand, was the way people acted to this person, NOT being this supposed traitor, and yet still treating him the way they did. Jin felt bad, and although he wanted to say something to a few of them to keep their issues at bay, he kept his mouth shut in respect of his senpai. Thankfully, the boy's teacher came right in time and asked to seat with them. Mouth full, Jin looked to Apollo for an answer. Jin was fine with it, but this was not Jin's table, and so Jin could not answer.

Action : Eating..
Thinking : I hope he's ok..
Feeling : Sorry for the boy..

Active Techniques
(n/a)

OOC : (n/a)

"... shouldn't stand above those who can ..."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:06 am
User Image
"Promises are meant to be kept Jin. I hope you will grow into a shinobi that surpasses even me. So I'm taking that promise to heart and will never forget it." His words were accompanied with a smile, beginning to eat just as Jin had done. Gamakichi was doing the same, stuffing his face full of assorted meats and the like. That's when Apollo's attention was cast to some type of negative stuff going on by the door. "What's going on?" As he turned to see his eyes caught something he didn't think he'd ever see again. It...was Sypher? For a moment flash backs of when Sypher was young and training with Apolllo occurred. All from teaching him jutsu to Sypher becoming the sage of the birds. But it only lasted for a moment as his blank stare had been broken by Gamakichi speaking. "Oi, Apollo. Isn't that Sypher?" No. Something was going on. It wasn't possible. Sypher had been deemed a traitor by the village and sentenced to death on sight. Even though that was true, Apollo never once thought Sypher would've done what people accused him of. He loved the village just as much as Apollo himself and would never do anything to try to harm it. To this day Apollo hasn't given up trying to find his first student and has been using his abilities as a tracker ninja to one day locate him.

It hadn't been easy for Apollo after Sypher's quote on quote act of assassination either. Many people pointed fingers at him, saying since Apollo had been his teacher for so long he must've had something to do with the mans actions. Though it wasn't true, Apollo wished he had something to do with it. He would've stopped Sypher and brought him back to the village without another thought, yet that was all in the past. Back in the present, Apollo had yet to answer Gamakichi. "Umm...no. That's not Sypher. It's just someone who looks a lot like him." Without a word Apollo activated his byakugan, looking deep within the chakra network of the kid. His flow of chakra was a tad bit different than Syphers, but held the same roots. The kid wasn't Sypher, but the two of them were related somehow. Just as Suzume came to the table Apollo deactivated his eyes, and smiled lightly to her. "Even if it was you know I'd find room for you. Come take a seat with us." Apollo got up, let out the chair for Suzume to sit down and decided he'd begin introductions. "Jin, this is Suzume, a Jounin here in Cloud and my partner in almost everything. Suzume, this here is Jin, my new student. A bit shy and fickle at times, but he's got heart in him." Apollo smiled, getting quick introductions out of the way.

In the meantime Gamakichi had hopped down to cloud, still eating his pork. "Oi, Cloud. Been awhile. Haven't seen you since me and my boys cleaned your clock back at that party." Gamakichi was of course speaking of cards and he was of course insulting Cloud. "If you ever wanna get beat like that again, gimme a holler. I'm sure I'll have time to show you up again."

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:55 am
User Image

Maemi Yasu

What my gender is, what my body is and what my mind is, are under my control.
| | | | | |
Rank| Genin :: Class| Bukijuts/Eiseijutsu ::

Leaping out of his chair, Maemi followed Suzu as she moved to speak to the blonde man with Jin His sensei, I think? he stayed close to Suzu, his back stiff as he felt the glaring eyes on his back. He wasn't going to let anyone bad mouth his brother but he knew better than to pick fights with angry people "I'm Maemi Yasu." he introduced himself to the blonde man, bowing. Mention of the man, Apollo, being his sensei's partner piqued his interest but he didn't say anything "Hi, Jin. Whatcha eating?" he asked, leaning forward a little. He still wanted to turn around and smack the eyes that he knew were on him but If I distract myself, it won't bother me. he thought, his hands in his pockets. He also kept a distracted eye on what appeared to be a talking toad Everything talks in this village. If a rock talks to me though, I'm leaving. he thought to himself.
OoC:

Thanks to that,

I'm strong enough to not care what people think I "should" be.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:12 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 405 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

The student seemed to have his mouth full but he was being polite. Not speaking with his mouth full, looking to his sensei since it seemed this was Apollo's table. She knew this might possibly be a little uncomfortable for the blonde but Apollo wouldn't let this get to him. It was not his fault for the whole incident with Sypher and there just had to be more to the story. Sypher would not just turn traitor like he supposedly had.

Suzume had noticed that his eyes seemed different as she approached but they were normal once she arrived at the table. Byakugan? Probably, Apollo must of been checking on Maemi's chakra to see why he looked so much like Sypher. She smiled at the other's words and sat down once the other pulled out a chair for her. "Thank you. And it's nice to meet you, Jin." Although she was sure she had seen him at the office before, they had never really spoken to each other.

Maemi went ahead and introduced himself after taking a seat. Suzume would not say Apollo had trained Sypher just yet, she'd let Apollo himself make that call if he wanted. Motioning to the boy she said to Apollo "As I'm sure you can already guess, this is my new student. He's a little hard headed but he's a good boy and he's really taken to his training. He wanted to take a break and have a bite to eat."

Rope bone still in his mouth, Cloud had lied down next to Suzume's seat and continued gnawing on it. He could not wait for Maemi to get him something to eat but apparently that dang toad was summoned and joining them. Of course he still remembered the night the other beat him at cards. "You just got lucky Gamakichi. Next time you'll be the one who's got his clock cleaned." It was not like he was angry or anything but he was willing to bet those damn toads worked together some how to beat him.

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  

Haruhi000777

Omonarujin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:21 am

^Jin Ichi Omonaru^
Village | Kumogakure
Rank | Genin
Class | Taijutsu
Sub-Class | Brawler
Squad | ???
Ryo (両) | 0

Jin had promised. And he was one to keep his promises. No matter the time, he would make himself a great Shinobi, and with such a vivid company, it would be an enjoyable journey yet for him to discover. With Gamikichi'san's humor, and Apollo-senpai's wisdom, yet colorful attitude, Jin's lonely life had turned itself inside out.

As Apollo-senpai's introduction concluded, Jin found it in himself to finish the noodles stuffed in his mouth, stand up out of his seat, bow in respect, and comment,
"...it is an honor to meet one of Apollo-senpai's trusted allies...." Shortly before sitting down again.

Turning his head to Maemi-chan, Jin told her,
"..just some soba noodles.. would you like some?" Jin questioned, a pair of chopsticks readying to pull a string of noodles out for the boy to try.

Action : Attemping to pull out some noodles for Maemi-san to try..
Thinking : Almost... got it..
Feeling : Like this is a little too easy.. to be this difficult..

Active Techniques
(n/a)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:48 am
User Image

Maemi Yasu

| | | | | |

Maemi eyed the noodles with mild distaste "Thanks, Jin but I don't like noodles. They're soggy and slimy..." despite his age (16), he could be surprisingly childish when it came to things like what he did and didn't like. He glanced up wondering where the waiter from earlier had gone off to...and noticed that most of the waiters were avoiding the table. Maemi flushed as he realized exactly why and he clenched his fist Now I'm even more determined to find out and prove my brother did nothing! So I can eat in a bloody restaurant without being avoided like plague! he thought and glanced up at Suzu "Sensei...should I leave...?" he asked, frustrated more by the worry that she might not get served if he was there than not being served himself.
OoC:

Thanks to that,

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Omonarujin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:01 am

^Jin Ichi Omonaru^
Village | Kumogakure
Rank | Genin
Class | Taijutsu
Sub-Class | Brawler
Squad | ???
Ryo (両) | 0

Jin could tell that Maemi-san was not interested whatsoever in trying his noodles, and Jin could respect that. Observing the room, Jin could also tell that people were avoiding the table. "... CAN WE HAVE SOME SERVICE PLEASE!?.." Jin shouted randomly out to a few waiters watching from afar. Jin was not particularly patient about those with sour attitudes, and his patience was running thin with everyone in the room at the moment. They were paying customers. The restaurant should be willing to serve.

"... I don't think so.. noodles are a good source of energy, so I'm not really one to complain.." Jin replied, trying to kill the possibly awkward moment he had created with his outburst.

Action : Breaking the awkwardness of the outburst..
Thinking : I'm sure they got the message..
Feeling : Annoyed..

Active Techniques
(n/a)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:03 am
User Image

So polite, Suzume gave a small bow in return from where she was seated. It was funny seeing Jin offer Maemi some noodles and the teen declining. For reasons that a younger boy might give. A little childish but certainly nothing wrong with that. It was taking awhile for a waiter to come to their table, Suzume had a feeling they were being avoided. Yet it did not bother her much and she would be patient. At least until her student asked if he should leave. Shaking her head she replied "No. You don't have to leave Maemi. In fact, you shouldn't otherwise you let them know they've gotten to you." She did not want the boy to be upset so she would take things into her own hands. Although it was a good try on Jin's part, shouting would certainly not gain them any service from a waiter.

Waiting patiently, as soon as a waiter was close enough, in an instant her hand shot out and grasped the sleeve of his shirt. It was not a death grip but she certainly was not going to let him go. Smiling politely she said "Excuse me. We've been waiting a long time to be served. I know things are busy but we would at least like to place our order. I would like chilled soba noodles with a sweet dipping sauce and my student would like some steamed buns. And some water for the both of us." It was important to keep hydrated when training after all.

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image  

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:22 am
User Image

Maemi Yasu

| | | | | |

Maemi smiled a little nervous as Jin yelled and Suzu-sensei snagged a waiter "But won't they get angry at you guys now?" he mumbled, tapping his fingers on the table "And well....rice does the same thing and its not slimy...usually." he replied to Jin's comment about noodles. He was unsure how to thank Suzume and Jin for their actions Maybe I can do something for them later... he thought and sighed "What are we doing after this, Suzu-sensei?" Maemi asked, looking at her.
OoC:

Thanks to that,

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:36 am

^Jin Ichi Omonaru^
Village | Kumogakure
Rank | Genin
Class | Taijutsu
Sub-Class | Brawler
Squad | ???
Ryo (両) | 0

Jin was confuzed. "...angry for what?...we didn't do anything wrong..." Jin said, as he leaned back in his chair a little, his bowl half-way finished. "...and true.. I was just saying that food is food.. whatever keeps me energized is good enough for me...Haha..." Jin laughed. In truth, Jin didn't care. He just wanted food in his stomach. He didn't have the money to be picky about what he ate. If he had the money, he would have probably ordered the whole menu, but if he was to feast, he would EARN that feast.

Speaking of what was to come, Jin questioned.
"...yeah.. What are we doing after this Apollo-senpai?.." Neither of them were close to finish with their food, but he thought he'd ask anyway.

Action : Trying to relax his stomach from eating all that food in such little time..
Thinking : Sooo... goooood..
Feeling : Relaxed..

Active Techniques
(n/a)

Omonarujin

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:42 pm
User Image

Letting the nervous waiter go after he wrote down their order, Suzume looked to Maemi and gave a slight shrug of her shoulders. "If they do, what does it matter? I certainly won't let it get to me." Plus it did annoy her a little, no matter who Maemi was related to, he was a shinobi of this village now. He was going to protect and help it's citizens so he deserved a little respect, as did herself, Apollo, and Jin. Leaning back in her seat, relaxing and waiting on the server to come back with two glasses of water, she thought about what she and Maemi would do next. "There's still time in the day for a mission if you want a little spending money. Training is still an option but you've already done plenty of that today." The only other thing they could do was hang out but Maemi probably wanted time to himself at some point.

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:37 am
User Image
Apollo was busy stuffing his face and only listened to the talk going around the table. Jin was done, Suzume demanded service, and the one who looked like Sypher, Mae, he seemed a tad bit annoyed. Apollo would've been too if people had decided to treat him that way and he didn't like the way these people were treating the boy. "EXCUSE ME!" He yelled and as soon as he did a waiter came running. "Yes sir Apollo-dono?" Apollo turned to the waiter, smiling. "Why is it that it took me moments to get myself and my student here something to eat but it took about 10 minutes for my lady and hers to get the same treatment. I thought we were all good people here? That was my assumption. Are you denying them their right to eat here as anyone else would?" The man had little to say and only muttered small words of gibberish. "Hmm..thank you for your answer. I think from now on I'll take my money else where and I'll let the rest of my comrades know that this place is discriminant towards nin in general." The man finally had words to retort, looking down to Apollo with fear in his eyes. "Well Apollo-dono, if you do that then our cash flow would be interrupted heavily. We thrive off the income of ninja. Less nin means less money for the restaurant." Apollo sighed, sipping up a noodle. "Well that does sound bad. I suppose that's the price to pay for the way you people work now isn't it?" The waiter didn't have much to say and looked to from Apollo to the other 3 people seated. "I umm...we will have service for your friends at once. In fact as soon as they enter they will get the utmost care, but please, don't do anything rash." Apollo looked to the man with a bored expression, then to his bowl of noodles. "Fine. I suppose that's alright. We're done here...for now." The man hurried off and when all that was done Apollo turned to a question from Jin. "Well Jin, we've eaten and gotten to know one another. We can start some training next." His attention then turned to Suzume, smiling at her lightly. "What do you have planned after this? Perhaps we can train together?" After speaking to Suzume, he turned to Mae. "You know...you look almost exactly like Sypher did. It's kinda scary."

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:52 am
User Image

After having swallowing the bite of food in his mouth, Apollo had taken his turn to call on a waiter for service. It was interesting to see him handle it. The blonde was quite good at coercion and he dealt with this problem quite well. Smiling softly, she watched the water rush off to get their order. Reaching over, she placed her hand over his and said "Thank you. And training together would be nice." Maemi had already done a lot today but Suzume could use some training herself. Her Shigure Soen needed work to be completed and then there were one or two other styles she wanted to try and get to.

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games