Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:05 pm
Kikou's eyes widen as the Rasengan got bigger the drill in his arm shot out and he quickly put his hands to use a jutsu before he went flying back from the attack rock and flesh taring off him  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:47 pm
Tsumi saw the fight from her now crumpled house. She growled, "I'm guessing who did this is up there." She took Rai and put her down. "Stay here." she comanded the cat. The feline mewed her disapproval as Tsumi jumped towards the battle and got out her daggers. When she got close enough, she noticed a ninja go at another with a drill, but get pushed away by the ninja's huge Rasengan. 'I'm guessing the powerful one is who did this. I don't care if I die; I'd die protecting the village and getting some revenge for destroying my most prized possession!' she thought. She jumped toward Nowe, aiming her daggers at him and yelling, "b*****d!"

{Uh-oh. O.o Tsumi's maaad. Someone stop her before she gets herself killed. Cause I know she'll die if she keeps her want to kill Nowe.}  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:55 pm
((Sorry for the inactivity, internet troubles, but where are we right now?))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:36 pm
(( me and nowe fought, I passed out, kiri stopped nowe for about 5 seconds, then kikou stepped in and is fighting nowe and now tsumi is joining in, oh yea nowe is being a "to protect the world from devestation" kinda thing going on ))  

Incubus Gage

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:38 pm
{Tsumi is joining in cause her house was destroyed by Nowe's jutsu and her only picture of her late parents was in there.}  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:16 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri unfroze as she heard Tsumi's yell. "No!" She cried out, jumping to her feet. She leaped at the girl, knocking her away from Nowe. "No! Leave him alone!" No matter what he'd done, she would allow no one to hurt Nowe. She'd lived with the thought of him being dead once. She was not about to go through that a second time.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:20 pm
Nowe quickly did handsigns and a large earth wall shot up behind Kikou, having him slam into it. The the earth itself wrapped around him so it would hold him up. Nowe drew his katana and slowly approached, ready to simply cut the boys neck. "Well, you are interesting. But, you must die for interfering with me."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:45 pm
Tsumi glared at Kiri. "He destroyed my only picture of my parents! I won't let it go unpunished! If you get in my way, I'll hurt you, too!" she yelled before, jumping at Kiri.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:56 pm
User Image

Kiri's eyes narrowed as she snapped out her fan. "I'm sorry for your loss but I won't let anyone hurt him!" She declared, unleashing a Razor Blade at Tsumi. "I refuse to let anyone hurt him!"

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:06 pm
Tsumi fell back and sat up, glaring at the ninja she was fighting. "Even if he probably hurt other people with his jutsu? Maybe even killed? You're insane." she growled, then got up. 'Is it safe to use Mizu no Tenkai?... If it is, I should save it for when I get past Miss Insane here.' she thought. She ran at Kiri again, her daggers ready to attack.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:08 pm
Nowe stopped, seeing the girl attack Kiri, who was keeping people away from him. He held out his hand, charging a chidori. It shot out like a spear, missing though and just hitting Tsumi's shoulder. "Kiri....I asked you to stay out of this...."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:21 pm
Tsumi's violet eyes widen when she was hit in the shoulder by Nowe's Chidori. She dropped her daggers and fell to her knees. 'He can do the Resengan and Chidori!?!' she thought, 'He's way too powerful for me to even get even a little revenge. I'm the freaking insane one here!'

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:24 pm
User Image

Kiri glared at Nowe and stuck out her tongue. "And since when do I ever listen to you?" She had a point actually. The girl was notorious for doing what she wanted, others be damned. "I'll do what I want." She relaxed though, seeing Tsumi fall to her knees. Taking a step back, she looked around warily, making sure no one else was going to try and attack Nowe.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:27 pm
Nowe thought about that and shrugged, "I guess your right about that. You've always been a stubborn one, and I do love that about you." He turned back to Kikou and began readying another chidori spear attack, aiming it for the boys head. "I won't miss this time.."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:30 pm
{Just saying something before I go off: Kiri and Nowe just make me think of Bonnie and Claude! XD}  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games