Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image

Axel looked at Faith and chuckled "I know they have good ice cream here. I was a cook here before they had budget cuts my favorite was always rocky road." he told her with a slight grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:16 pm
Raen saw Faith raise up her five dollar bill, and soon it was gone with ice cream in its place. Raen managed to swipe a spoon. Faith said it was good..."I know I'm being rude..." she told her. "I'm sorry, I really am, but I'm really hungery." she dipped the spoon into Faith's icecream and put into her mouth. Raen let out a sob.
"So goooood....." Raen made a face ( crying ).

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:35 pm
User Image

Axel looked at the two and stifled a laugh. "I know the ice cream here is good and slow down you both will get a brain freeze." he said and added "If you like the ice cream here then you'll die over the spaghetti."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:54 pm
"They have spaghetti?" Raen asked him. "Cool." she dipped her spoon in Faith's ice cream again. "I'm really sorry." she mumbled before shoving the spoon in her mouth.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

nekko trash

Neat Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:47 pm
User Image"Itshuefeenai..." Faith mumbled with her mouth full of her ice cream, still totally gone in her dream world. She quickly slapped her hand over her mouth and swallowed her ice cream. "Er, sorry, It's fine, take as much as you want." She smiled and nodded at Raen. "Spaghetti??" Faith exclaimed, excited at how amazing this restaurant was. "Sha-weet! Hey, Axel, since you used to work here...do you think you could possibly get us, er, discounts, I guess?" She asked him with a sly smile, popping another spoonful of the delish ice cream in her mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:33 pm
Loren and Skye smiled at the pair.
"Ah, my boy's already grown!" Skye said dramaticly, wiping away invisible tears.
"He's learned so much from his mother's good looks and smarts!" Loren wailed, stiffling a laugh until Skye burst out laughing.
"But that's alright, Axel. I'll cover it. Who needs a discount when we can get food for free?" Loren waggled his eyebrows.
"You wont," Skye called his bluff.
"Watch and learn from Mother, Jim Dear," Loren padded Skye's head and sauntered up to the ordering counter.
Skye sighed a shook her head and turned to the matre d, who stood waiting for them. "Can we have a table for..." Skye counted heads. "Six, please?"  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:29 pm
User Image

Axel shook his head "Before the budget cuts and layoffs, I was the best chef here so since some friends of mine who are still here would let me in the kitchen if I asked." he told them with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:38 pm
"Hey, you guys, come on! I got the table," Skye said stepping up to Axel's side with a waitress in tow.
"Hi! I'm Sandy, and I'll be your server for today," the girl looked to be about sixteen.
"Come on! And Axel, honey, can you go get Loren before he makes a fool of himself?" Skye shook her head, jerking a thumb at Loren now flirting with two waitresses over by the kitchen doors.
"He's an idiot," Skye lauged a bit before grabbing Raen and Faith's hands and pushing them towards teh waitress.
"Right this way, please," she smiled again and led them to a large booth with a window behind it facing the park across the street.
"Misato, you ok?" Skye asked him. He'd been pretty quiet since his phone call.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:44 pm
User Image

Misato looked at Skye with a indifferent attitude since they arrived."Uh yes,i..i'm all right Skye but i'll be leaving now if that's alright."He stood up and pushed in his chair."I'll see you around i suppose."Misato took himself to the door sighing to himself and closing it behind him.He needed a long walk or Rondo to talk with him about Elizabeth's anger;he almost craved a source of relief.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:48 pm
"But, wait, Misato...!" Skye found herself rising to go after him. She frowned, wathcing him go. Biting her lip, she sighed.
"I'll be right back, you guys. Just order for me if the server gets here," she raced after Misato, calling to him when she got outside.
"Misato! Wait!" she caught up to him, placing a hand on his arm to stop him.
"Please, can you tell me what's wrong. I know something from that call bothered you," Skye gave him a stern look.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:57 pm
User Image

Misato eyes widened."Don't you dare talk about that phone call!"His voice grew but it wasn't a yell but more a panting rage that wanted to be free."...I'll be leaving and when i look back i expect to see no one but my shadow.He whispered lowly and yanked his arm free from her pull.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:16 pm
Rean sat in her chair, but she managed to hear what was going on outside. She looked over to Loren. Raen silently got up from the table, grabbed his sleeve and pulled him toward the table. She sat him down next to Skye's chair, thenn went outside to retrieve Skye. "Brother, calm yourself." she told Misato. Raen looked at Skye. "Let him be. If he wishes to be in solitude, then we must respect his wishes." she told her. Raen then took hold of Skye's sleev and tugged on it, urging her to come. she wasn't going to force her to come with her though.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:14 pm
Skye's jaw worked as she stared after Misato.
"No," she said firmly, gently taking Raen's hand from her sleeve.
"There's no reason for him to be rue when I wa only trying to help," Skye sighed and opened her mouth to say something more. Suddenly, she thought better of it and shook her head.
"He'll talk to me when he's ready. Come on, darlin', let's go eat," Skye's sudden smile brightened her face and she put an arm around Raen's shoulders to steer her back into the restaurant.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:11 pm
User Image

Axel saw Misato leave and sighed, getting up and sitting down across from Skye. He looked at the waitress and asked "Excuse me...are you new here?"  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:16 pm
Raen looked at the waitress as she nodded. She sighed, and her stomach growled.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games