Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:00 pm
"Then let them be jealous. I won't sell myself out and hurt you just because some rich jerk asks me to." Mala whispered in reply, quite firm with this.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:04 pm
"I know you wouldn't. I hate to brag, but you'd have to be crazy to even think about cheating on a god." Van whispered jokingly.

((Oh, and yes, Tentacle Wars is fun. xD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:20 pm
"I'd be downright insane." Mala purred. After a couple moments she half-joked, "Just like how you'd be insane to ever try and cheat on me."

{Glad you had fun. biggrin }

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:28 pm
((Had to give up after I kept failing a level over and over again though. >XD ))

"You may not be a goddess, but I'll be damned if you didn't have the wrath of one. I just know to stay on your good side." Van said before quickly placing a soft kiss on her lips.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:48 pm
{Sorry about that. >.<}

Mala returned the kiss, a playful twinkle resting in her eyes before she closed them for the moment.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:55 pm
((S'all good. =D Oh, and we also picked up Kirby and the Epic Yarn earlier. SO. MUCH. CUTE. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. And then we also got Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (rating/genre whiplash, anyone?) which I have yet to play but am eagerly awaiting to do so. I miss my parkour/killing fix. >XD ))

"We should probably go before I become the most hated man in town for having a loyal wife and you become even more wanted as the only pretty girl around." Van said with a playful smile once their lips parted.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:06 pm
{Awesome! I hope you have fun playing them both. ^.^}

Mala giggled, wrapping her arms loosely around his neck as she scooted over to sit in his lap. "Maybe." she muttured, really not feeling like getting up at the moment.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:14 pm
"Don't get too comfy, we're still in a public area you know." Van said, starting to have a pretty good idea what was going to happen tonight the way she was acting now. This was something he had no problem with.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:36 pm
"Oh, fine. Let's go home, or at the very least rent a room." Mala said, practically counting the secconds in her head until they got out of there and got to a sturdy bed.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:41 pm
"Agreed. I have a feeling I know what's on your mind." Van said with a grin as he let Mala stop sitting in his lap before he stood up to leave. "Thank goodness that doctor said it was okay to do while you're pregnant. I can't imagine how we'd survive nine months." he said. Upon checking in with as good an expert they could find to confirm the pregnancy at the time, of course the sex-crazed lovers would want to know if they could continue to have fun in bed while Mala was with child.

((Funny what you can learn from watching Scrubs. biggrin
I'm off to bed now. G'night!))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:07 am
{See you when we're both back online. biggrin }

"We'd go mad with lust beyond the point where we'd be able to think straight." Mala joked, taking hold of Van's hand and starting to lead the way outside the inn. Hopefully, they'd be able to head straight home quickly and not run into any interferance.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:21 pm
((You'll have to forgive my weekend absences. 2 new video games (plus a third that I'm replaying) that I can't play at my dorm mean much distraction for the Zelly. XD ))

"Well, lord knows with in the later months due to hormones and what not." Van joked. "But I'd probably manage to stay clean until the baby's born. I already promised a long time ago that I wouldn't be a deadbeat dad or run out on you or anything." Van said bringing his free hand up to smile at his wedding band.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:52 pm
{I understand the feeling all too well. Have fun with your games, and don't let anyone whine at you for otherwise.}

"You certainly did. That's part of why we're so good together, though, isn't it?"" Mala said, looking rather proud at the moment. Of course, this was because she saw the look on his face when looking at his ring. She offered him another kiss on the cheek soon afterwards.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:08 pm
"Well, there's that, and I have yet to find out if you make a good masseuse." Van said stretching his neck a bit.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:27 pm
"Well, we'll find out as soon as we arrive home now won't we?" Mala purred, clearly excited to be heading back to the old place - or to an inn room at least - as quickly as possible.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games