Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~ Ties of Love ~ [Sequacious x Vampire] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:21 pm
He wrapped his arms around her, turning slightly for enhanced comfort. "All is forgiven," he told her softly, feeling it was unnecessary to say out loud that he had missed her as well. The moment was perfect. He could feel her body rise and fall next to him with every breath she took, and the invigorating aroma she gave off was enough to make even the heartless man feel something. He felt his eyes fluttering closed in the peacefulness of the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:13 am

Ludique smiled, her own eyes closed. The demon inwardly fought herself over how she felt for Rinnel. How much he meant and how easily she was hurt and offended by him. What was this emotion, even? The young.. er, older.. girl bit her lip, opening her eyes to watch her lover. She couldn't stay here long, she hoped he would understand. Being here wasn't safe for a demon, in this human world she might weaken. She might become human! Well.. of course that wouldn't happen, but Ludique's worried mind wouldn't believe otherwise.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:40 pm
Rin studied the demon's face. She was worried about something--exactly what, though, he couldn't place. He touched his hand to her cheek, hoping to offer at least some consolation to whatever was upsetting his lover.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:40 am

Ludique's brow furrowed almost immediately. He could tell. How could she let herself become so easily read? How, even? She spoke with calm, soft tones, convincing herself that it would be best to inform him. "I can't stay in this place forever, Rin.. I.. I don't belong here, I can't keep myself here," No tears stung her eyes and no true emotion slipped through. Good. Perhaps that was for the best. But would Rin think she was heartless for speaking such true words? Would he think her cruel and unkind. "It won't be soon. Maybe a month or maybe next week.. But I will miss you," As if she knew she couldn't come back. It was forbidden. It was unheard of. The sincerity in her last four words was thick, laced with genuine emotion.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:41 pm
Rin sat up very straight at this news. Images flashed behind his eyes--a life without Lundi. Butterflies erupted in his stomach, and the very thought of it made his throat raw, threatening tears that his silly pride didn't want to show. They watered anyway. "Why? For god's sake, Ludique, you would rather be with your people than with me?" He was hurt.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:21 pm

Ludique watched him. She turned her head slightly into the pillow, speaking with a gentle voice, "I might not be able to live here," After all, demons did not belong in the human world. What if she were to die here? Lose her powers and become human, wither and die anyway? She was well over their limit. The demon closed her eyes, not daring to look into Rin's watering ones. "I won't forget you.. or make you forget me, unless you want to. I won't come back this time."

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:34 pm
Indignity was very evident on Rin's face. He squirmed away from her and stood up on the floor. "So if I am to understand this right... you come back from the demon world and make me fall in love with you, we f*** a few times, you run away with my memories of you, you come back, we f*** again, and then you're, once again, leaving." He felt his cool becoming thin. He was going to get very angry if the demon didn't say something to cool his nerves, quick.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:44 am

"If I stay here I might die!" The demon screamed this. Tears threatened. She sat up, slowly, legs hanging off of the edge as she stared up at Rin. She sighed, and then the floor was were she looked. She was muttering now, "It isn't like I wanted you to fall in love with me, Rin."

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:43 pm
Rin felt his face pale. He saw that changing this demon's mind would not be easy. So, instead, he spoke up softly, "What's done is done. But if staying here would really be that bad, then bring me with you. Bring me with you to the demon realm."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:33 pm

Ludique sighed softly, staring down. Demons had done it before. They'd taken humans away without caring before. The humans were okay.. if they were supposed to be. Would Rin be? How could she know? She didn't look up. She didn't want to know if he was close to crying or if he was angry but hiding it. She didn't want to know. The demon spoke even softer than Rin, "I.. I don't know. Think about this.. please."

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:49 pm
Rin decided, then and there, that the 'thinking about it' phase was over as quickly as it had began. "What is there to think about? In your demon world, we could be together forever, plus, I could go where scarecely, if ever, any humans have set foot! All I have going here is a life full of lectures, of average friends who I honestly could live without and parents who I hardly ever see anyways... And a life without you," he added, using his tone to insinuate that that would really be the worst part of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:03 pm

Why put her in such a position? Why make this so difficult? "You won't see any of them again. Ever. You won't have any friends, just me," She decided she could look at him now, watching him. Her eyes were cold.. hurt. "Forever is a long time, Rin. Are you forgetting that I'm about one hundred and don't look a day over sixteen? That you aren't immortal like I am?"

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:28 pm
Rin put his hands on her shoulders, facing her with a very serious look on his face. "I can be. I can be immortal, all you have to do is use some of your freaky hoo-doo on me, and we can live forever. Besides, I'm sure that to an immortal demon, who has the potential to live millions... billions of years, eventually the age gap will seem pretty irrelevant. And about those guys... really, I can live without them. And you can magic them into forgetting all about me, right? So problem solved. What are we waiting for?" Though Rin was not quite as ready as he sounded. Though he honestly wouldn't mind leaving them all behind, there was something about them not missing him that upset him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:12 am

"It isn't simple to make someone immortal, Rin. Unless you want to be a ******** blood sucker," Profanity. Ohh, delightful. Ludique glared at him. "You aren't ready. Don't try to lie to me. Don't try to convince me otherwise. You aren't ready. I'm not ready. I need to think, and you need to think," She spoke again, this time in sweet French, "Je t'aime, arrêter.. s'il te plaît," I love you, stop.. please. She was teary eyed, but mad, but hurt. He just made this so difficult.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:41 pm
"I've thought. And if you need to think, then think quickly, because you sound like you don't have much time, and I'm not leaving you. Ever. And if you can't make me immortal, then make yourself mortal, so then we don't have to worry about one person dying before the other has aged a day," he told her, unaware of exactly what he was asking her to do by giving up her immortality.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff