Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Pokemorph Rp (accepting/open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:19 pm
Roze was walking down a street, still curiously gazing at the sights, when she heard singing. She followed the singing to the park where she spotted Ai and Riza. She stayed a bit of a distance away and quietly watched them sing and dance.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:21 pm
Ai continued to sing. At first, she sounded a bit timid, but as the song progress, she sung louder and stronger without noticing.

Riza was just a smirking fool as she swayed to her sister's singing.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:26 pm
(I'm no longer too lazy to post yay. Lol. Whats happened so far when i was really lazy?)
Raptor walked out the shop and bumbed into Swift.
"Oh hey, Where ya been? There was a fight and you missed it." He said looking a Swift. "Really? Where?" Swift replied looking to where a voice was coming from. Swift and Raptor walked over to the park to look for Lita. They saw three people and just stood there watching.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 pm
Smiling a little, Roze continued to watch the Ai sing and Riza dance. She also noticed how other people stopped for a few moments to watch the two girls. Roze stayed silent all throughout, just listening and watching.  

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:31 pm
Lita stood there, staring at Soul with shock "She left with them!?" she nearly yelled at the top of her lungs. She held a hand over her head, trying to think. She felt maybe a part of it could of been her fault..but it was those two. She looked back at Soul and put a hand on his shoulder "We need to find her and bring her home.." she told him. "We need to tell everyone...we need more than four eyes". She didn't want to go running around and yelling that Dev was gone though, she'd rather everyone take this all at once in a calm, non panicy manner. She wanted to get Dev back for Dev herself, but seeing Soul like this she was compassionate for him .  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:34 pm
Ai finished singing and looked around. "Aye!" she yelped, seeing the people.

Riza laughed and yelled to everyone, "This is my sister, Ai, best singer in Poketopia!"

{This is my last post. I can't think straight anymore tonight. The stress of my issue-*pokes siggy*-has gotten to me once again. Good night.}  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:34 pm
(I already did... Waiting for you now)

spartan309
Soul looked up at the Evee with saddened eyes, a smile yet still on his face. "Dev went away... She went with the Mawile and Banette to do bad things. She isn't that kind of person though! What's even worse, she kissed me before she left. It means she really cares about me, but leaving right after feels like a stab through the back! I don't know what to do with my life anymore!" Soul said sobbing. He wanted to find her, wanted to return her kiss, but couldn't.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:37 pm
((Sorry o-o meant I was saving my post there, thought I was going to go somewhere and just saved random spot...not even sure why..)  

MindxHunter

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:43 pm
The people who had stayed to watch the singing and dancing gave a small round of applause before going along their ways.

Roze clapped lightly when the others applauded. Then as the people dispersed, Roze walked over to Ai and Roze. She looked over at Ai and smiled, "Your singing was very lovely." She then looked at Riza, "And your dancing was amazing."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:49 pm
Raptor and Swift looked at each other and then clapped. They walked over to say hello and to congratulate them one that awesome performance.

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

Keiko Kawazaki

Shameless Cat

16,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:31 pm
Miki the Okami
"Ru... Na?" Sasha tried to say. Then when Mellow jumped and her back, she howled from surprise, "Mayo, Sasha scareded! Sasha scareded!"

"KYAH!!" Ruka shrieked in surprise in response to Sasha's howl. She stumbled down, only to have her vines break her fall.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:32 am
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Dev turned to look at the newcomer. Her eyes still held their blank look, as if nothing could affect her. The boulders hovered protectively in the air around Tsuku, though a few also appeared around Shohi. "Greetings." She said softly, her voice just as empty as her eyes.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:22 am
Tsuku held his usual smile and bowed to the newcomer. "Greetings my friend, how may we help you?"

Shohi didn't respond, he was more focused on Dev protecting them, trust only goes so far, so she must have come to think of Tsuku as a friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:51 pm
"Just passing through." Rin said with a smile. "Though I was wondering why you're all out here. I don't think I've ever seen your types in to many wooded areas like this." she said with a confused look.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:20 pm
Tsuku only smiled and nodded, understanding. "We're training, we've been affected by a virus, so training yeilds more experience." He didn't hide anything, if a question was asked, he answered honestly.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games