Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Unusual University {Accepting//Open!!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna Join??
  HECK YESSS!!!! XD
  Uhm,.....Nope....
  CHEESE ROCKS!!!!
View Results

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:58 am
while the wings and many of the scars remained healed, the eye seemed to twitch, the skin around it turning black, streaking out, and forming some sort of seal over it, before it all returned to as it had been before she tried healing. the eye refused to heal. Lunair still didnt wake up, however, but he seemed in about as good a condition as he had been in when he arrived otherwise.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:08 am
Kaylie saw him twitch and sighed in relief.he was alive...no thanks to her.She looked at the girl.  

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

Taria180

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:08 pm
She began a quiet chant and soon she was back to normal but very weak. After a few deep breath of the icences she stood and almost fell but her wolves supproted her as she walked slowly over to the rest room to sit infront of the girl. So whats your name and why were you guys beated and passed out in the hall? She asked with percing eyes that seemed full of knowlege that it seemed she already knew the answer. Oh and I assumed you are water bassed right? At lest you seem to be thats why I had you under the water so it could heal you faster.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 am
((My laptop charger died, so I won't be getting on for a while (sneaking on mom's) Just a heads up ; m ; Sorry everyone! ))  

Yun-Yun Desu

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:10 am
User Image

Lunair suddenly sat upright, wide awake, paniced, looking around quickly, his face pale. he didnt remember much about what happened at this point, the most he remembered being kaylie going wolf, and then getting slammed into a wall.... that, and extreme pain. the pain seemed gone now though, and as he looked around, he saw... more wolves. paling more than before, something that should have been rather difficult, he pressed himself to the wall, not having seen the others yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:01 am
Kaylie wiped a tear away,"Kaylie,what happened was,he fell and he was bleeding and I...."She stopped,"yes".She saw Lunair sit up."Lunair?"  

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:42 am
Lunair is that his name? She glanced behind her to she him pressed against the wall noticeing his fearfull look at the wolves. She stood slowly she was more balenced now. Lunair im assuming thats your name because she called you that, there is no reason to be scared of my pets they are very gentel and kind they carried you both here. Now one of you must tell me what happend in more detail because if this happens too much they will kick you out of the school if you cant lear to controle it. I have delt with many diffrent powers from people friend and foe so I may be able to help. She looked at both of them waiting for them to begin telling her what happened so she could help.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:09 am
It's my fault."Kaylie said looking at the girl."I attacked him.But not on purpose....well my full form attacked him...and I don't have complete control over it..."  

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:18 am
Very intresting so what makes you go into your full form and what is it? This had really intrested her she began walking slowly around the girl examining her closly. Depending on her form a number of diffrent thing could help her. Also the trigguring of it would say alot about what she supresses.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:25 am
"Mainly blood.Or if someone attacks me with the intention of killing,they usually end up not seeing another day."Kaylie didn't meet the girls eyes,"My full form is a white wolf/fox with full control over water".She looked at the girl.  

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:08 am
Lunair didnt really relax at her comment about them being friendly. he was trying to keep an eye on all of the wolves at once, but with only one to do that with, he kept looking around, paniced and pale. he had known, just known, that he was going to end up being hurt here... just like before... although, he supposed, at least he wasnt nailed to a wall again...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:22 pm
[OOC]

User Image

User Image
User Image

Harlequin narrowed her gaze at Nathaniel. He was being a smart a**. At least that's how she took it.
"Yes. In fact, I think I'll go talk to him now!" and just as she said it she realized that the Dean had already gone home for the night.
FRICK!
But instead of looking stupid, she shoved her way past Nathaniel and stomped out of the dorm building. Once she was [almost] sure that she was out of sight, she broke into a run. For a good five minutes she ran until she made it to the school garden. Managing a very unskilled looking climbing maneuver, she pulled herself over the locked gate and dropped down into the unkempt garden. As soon as she was there she took a calming breath.
It's easier to think here.....
And with the thought came relaxation. She never showed anyone the transformations that her new powers had placed on her. She hid them as often as she could.
Letting out another calming breath, Harley's short cropped hair grew a good twelve inches, her limbs seemed to stretch and grow, taking on a sharp elven type look to them and when she opened her eyes they both had an iridescent glow to them.
"That's better..." She looked over her strangely shaped limbs....
What am I....? What had the Dean said....?
some sort of mixed breed elemental....
Great... I'm a mut

User Image
User Image  

A-Frenzy-at-its-Finest

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:32 pm
Well I will defently be able to help you control your true form I am a master of bests so I can at lest restrict your best form but you will have to keep an amulet on at all times so that I can be connected to you and when you change. She waled over to her bag that lay on the floor and began digging around untill she pulled out a amulet that looked like a sleeping fox on a delicate silver chain and she handed it to the girl. She turned to face the boy who was still up against the wall. You really dont need to be afraid your safe here with them more than out in the halls with most other people or things. She knew that even with that said he would not feel safe with them here so she had them go into the hall way. She only had the leader of the pack a beautiful black wolf named Toku stay. This is Toku he is there leader if he accepts you so will the rest. Toku means sheild in my native touge and he is very protective. She smiled at him and gently grasp his hand and had him pet Toku's soft silky dark fur. Toku came and sat right next to him leaning gently as I had him continue petting. See Toku is nice.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:26 pm
Kaylie put the amulet on.She hoped this would work.She looked at the wolves and couldn't help but smile a bit.  

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:48 pm
Lunair started to calm down, slowly, not pressing himself to the wall anymore, but still scared. he didnt move to do anything though, simply watching them all, not wanting to move at all, in case she was wrong or something and he drew unwanted agression again.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games