Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:39 pm
"I'm too shy to ask him if he likes me the way I like him... Ninjas and assassins aren't supposed to be shy, but as silent as the shadows... Why are we the screwed up ninjas and assassins? Did they deliberately put us together because we're so screwed up? Are we the failures?" Hades replied getting a worried look in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:48 pm
"hades, you're not a screw up; and you're not a faliure. none of you are, you've just got a personality that's too strong to hold inside yourself. that's a good thing." Krystina smiled at him. "and they probably put you guys together because you all seemed so good at what you do." she added with a reassuring smile, she may not know what he was talking about entirly but she was determined to make him feel better right then. "and you don't have to be shy about it... if you can't do it yourself you can always ask someone else to help you out by asking him for you. kinda like a representative..." she grinned.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:55 pm
"Can you ask him for me?" Hades asked lightly as he quickly gave her a hug. He would feel so much better if she asked Lucius for him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:49 pm
giving him a quick hug back Krystina gave a small nod "yeah, i can ask him for you...." she smiled, not wanting to tell him that she'd already asked because she was afraid he'd reactbadly.
{sorry sorry sorry! dun kill me! }  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:21 pm
"Thank you," he said lightly as he glanced back out the window looking less worried than before. His eyes shifted back to her as he slid down his mask with a small smile. "Perhaps you should check on your brother first though."
((Not planning on it. My computer was acting funky though.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:25 pm
"hm? why?" Krystina blinked and stared at him blankly, not sure if she would want to look out the window or not.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:29 pm
"Because we haven't heard from him or Shadowheart in a while," he replied gently glancing at the door where Lucius was now standing. "Perhaps it is a good idea to check on them. We don't want them taking things to far do we? I for one don't want Hagen to see his little brother becoming attached to someone just to snatch it away from him."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:36 pm
"um.... yeah.... and who's Hagen?" krystina gave a small nod and looked over to hades once before back to Lucius.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:25 pm
"Hagen is Shadowheart's older brother and the only one who Shadowheart has ever released his secret technique upon. The only problem is Hagen knows the technique as well and he doesn't wind up in a comatose state after using it just once. Hagen is stronger than Shadowheart in many ways and has been trying to kill his younger brother for years now. Of course we somehow have managed to keep him alive all this time, but everytime we bring someone to get Shadowheart to open up to them, Hagen has wound up killing them. The same might happen to your brother if they get too close to each other," Lucius replied with a slight grimace. "Most of Shadowheart's scars come from Hagen," Hades mumbled lightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:50 pm
"oh boy...." Krystina sighed and bit her lip, wondering what her brother had gotten himself into this time.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:52 pm
"That is the other reason we should go see how they're doing," Lucius smiled lightly as he walked out of the room with his hand on the wall. Hades held a hand out for Krystina as he stood up himself. "You really should see if they're alright."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:59 pm
"thanks hades" Krystina hummed and took his hand, pulling herself up quickly. she slipped out into the hallway with a soft sigh, following alongside lucius with a small chuckle.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:22 pm
"So what'd he say about his shyness?" Lucius asked lightly continuing down the hallway every once in a while switching which wall he was on because of a door.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:40 pm
"well... he said he likes you... not my brother but he doesn't know how you feel about him and so he's worried you won't return his feelings..." she hummed and played with her hair. "so i told him that if he's too shy he could have someone else ask you and he asked me to ask you for him...." she sighed, a soft smile on her face.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:52 pm
"So Maso was telling the truth then... I think I just might return his feelings in experimentation of my true feelings," Lucius smiled lightly as Hades followed unknowingly behind them. Lucius lay his hand gently on the back door and turned slightly towards Krystina. "This is the back door right?"  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games