Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
but we can't!!!!(me and S C A R Y G I R L I E) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:37 pm
Smiling she nodded a bit before snapping her fingers a bit. She appeared in a new outfit holding her parasel even her ears were shrinked down. Smiling she opened up her parasel and held it above her. A black ribbon was laced in her hair holding back all of her hair. Her liquid silver eyes peered about as she sighed gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:24 am
Keita looked at didlette and smiled"you never seem to stop amazing me" he said  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:59 pm
Giggling a bit she shrugged before looking away her cheeks flustered slightly. Looking to Ladja even he seemed to eye how she changed."Its an elven thing.."Mused her voice sweetly yet gently causing her to giggle a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:23 am
Keita smiled and then laced his fingers with didlette "and this is a human thing" he said and kissed didlette.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:30 pm
Blushing a little she kissed him back gently before pulling away. Smiling she peered away holding her parasel and moving forward."Well we should get going.."Spoke out her voice softly as she looked forward smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:06 pm
Keita nodded and took didlette's hand "on to the next town then" he smiled.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:59 pm
Moving forward she smiled, but something felt a bit wrong. She couldn't sense Gustove anywhere and knew he was reporting to her father. Looking forward she sighed quietly knowing it wouldn't be long, until they dragged her back to her cage.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:37 am
Keita walked along and could see didlette's expression "hmm something wrong" he asked her. At that moment something jumped from the bushes and nearly tackled the two to the ground but keita jumped out of the way pulling didlette along with him "what the hell was that."  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:38 pm
Thinking about what she could do, if she could keep running. She was then pulled out of the way by something jumping. Upon dropping her parasel she rested her cheek against his chest."Ugh, the hell would I know..!"Quickly spoke out her voice that sounded almost like a squeek. Peering back a bit she then turned her face away not wanting to see it. Whatever it was, she didn't want any part in it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:43 pm
Keita pulled out his sword and steped in front of didlette "run." he said as a minetor stared them in the face.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:13 pm
Jumping a bit seeing the beast she shook her head. She wasn't about to leave him."B-But.. What about you..?"Asked her voice quietly yet quickly. Moving forward her hand reached out a bit before dropping back to her side.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:33 pm
Keita looked at didlette and kissed her quickly "just get out of site I'll finish this guy off" he smiled as the bull beast charged and keita jumped out of the way pulling didlette along with him.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:33 pm
Gripping him tightly she closed her eyes a bit. Opening her eyes she then nodded a bit. Leaning up she kissed his lip gently before she jumped back. Ladja met her as she landed and got on to him. Peering back to him a bit she ran forward out of the area.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:38 pm
Keita waited for the creature to charge and jumped out of the way as it did before he brought his blade down on the creatures neck. It screamed and whacked him in the chest hard enough that he coughed up blood. Keita then threw his blade at it's head slicing the neck as It bleed to death. Keita fell to the ground with it and passed out from the hit.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:32 pm
Stopping a little once she heard a scream, Ladja stomped the ground impatiently. Though she decided against her better and trotting Ladja back. Walking down the road that was leading to the grand city, a young woman sighed deeply. She was tired of her travels and wanted something interesting to happen. Jumping once there was a beastly scream she ran over to the area. Seeing a guy down, she moved over shaking him lightly to wake him up."Wake up.. Wake up.. Hey sir.."Called her voice loudly as she looked down to him attempting to wake him.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff