Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:37 pm
Jack followed along willingly, hoping that Andrea would calm down, that Locke would be okay, that the building would still be standing when he woke up in the morning... Well, maybe a good night's rest will help. He whispered to himself. "Locke, you hang in there. There's a woman here who really loves you... Don't disappoint her."

If Locke could have heard him, maybe what happened next wouldn't have happened...

Locke picked himself up slightly, and looked at the stump where his right arm used to be. "It... tried to kill me, didn't it?" He saw Demona nod, and he sighed. "Of all the luck... I thought we were out of trouble here, and then this happens." He rested his head on her chest. He felt Demona move to leave, but he stopped her. "Please... don't leave?" He lifted his head up, and moved into kiss her...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:51 pm
Demona would pause then move to sit beside him as he stopped her from moving away. She smiled lightly as he kissed her. As she pulled away she looked to him. "Well, Here I thought you'd be upset at me for doing what I had done." She wrapped her arms around him pulling him to rest on herself. "You have a rough road ahead of you Locke, and I'll be beside you as long as you need me to be." She said softly. She let her wings extend to wrap around them. "But you will need your rest. we have the night to ourselves."

He let Andrea continue hitting him till she would somewhat shrink to her knees. He knew she was upset, she had a right given she knew nothing of what had been happening to her friend. He picked her up bringing her to one of the beds and tucked her in. He knew she didn't like it and got quiet but also knew she'd deal for now. He looked towards Jack and motioned towards the door and unlocking it enough for them to slip outside of the room. "This may seem odd. But, best we give the others some space. Things feel like they're changing. And I'm worried about how Andrea's magic seems to be expanding. Tracking her earlier, I used one of my shades. It found her magic, but it left no trace, like it was just there then wasn't, with no trace of where she had gone to. If she can move without moving, we're in trouble. Especially if she does or doesn't know she can."

Andrea was upset but would let them all think they were in control of her. She huffed sitting up as the two left the room. She scowled towards the door then turned looking towards the window. She saw the mystic from before and went to the window. She noticed him shaking his head before he seemed to simply run off. She was curious more now about him. The more she saw him the more she felt she knew him, she just couldn't place who he was or how she knew him.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:17 pm
Jack followed Drake out the door, and into the hallway. DK was left in the room with Andrea, asleep one of the beds.

"Wait. You mean she can teleport? Oh, crap. Come on." He busted back into the room, and before he even got back in, he knew. She was gone again, the window wide open. "You know, Drake? That leash idea of yours... I think you're right."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:35 pm
Andrea looked about wanting to find out who the other was. She climbed out the window though didn't like the view from this room. She held tightly climbing down to the street and took off. She paused about midway through the alley wondering if she should sneak in to see Locke, but would let him be for now. She knew Drake and Jack meant well, but wondered sometimes. She looked up hearing a chuckle and saw the mystic once again. She rushed along the road following where he was going noting two others running with him. "Wait! Tell me who you are?" She called. She stopped soon realizing she was in the middle of a courtyard. She looked about seeing the moon in the sky and sighed. She's lost them.

"I can't tell you who I am yet Andrea. You'll have to remember on your own. Just know, we'll always be there." He smiled lightly then looked sad as she turned to face him, the two that ran with him just behind, and in the same jumpsuit as she had first worn. "Forgive me for this, but it's better for your friends that they find you in one piece." He gave a slight nod and moved faster then she could dodge as he brought a punch to her chest, knocking the wind out of her, and enough force to knock her out. He'd let her be knowing the others would find her soon enough. "I am sorry about Locke. it's always sad to see an old friend get hurt in such a way." And with that the three were gone from sight.

Drake nodded as he rushed from the room to follow hopefully any trail she would leave. Since she was still soggy he managed to find wet footsteps. "Thank heaven for small miracles." He said taking off. He thought he heard her voice calling out and hurried faster. The tracks soon led them to her. He rushed to her side seeing her unconscious on the ground, though unharmed otherwise. He sighed in relief seeing she seemed asleep at this point. "Well, definitely a small miracle." He picked her up in his arms and looked about before starting to walk back towards the inn.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:58 pm
Jack followed Drake down into the streets, and into the courtyard where they found Andrea unconscious. "Well, at least she's alive. Maybe the excitement made her pass out? Let's get back to the Inn and out of the streets. We need some sleep if we're to start traveling tomorrow. And Locke is going to need our support and help now." He remembered that Locke and Demona were alone together. Don't do anything stupid, Locke...

Boy... Good advice, and no one around to hear it...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:08 pm
Demona woke feeling light on them. She smiled looking to Locke beside her but would move cautiously to allow him a longer rest. She looked to the bag she had brought up earlier that Drake had for her on the horse and smiled changing her clothes. She then would sit by the window attempting to make a breakfast for when Locke would eventually wait. Her thoughts mixed from the evening events, both good and bad.

Drake took watch as Andrea slept and allowed Jack to as well. He knew sleep would be good later on when there were more eyes to watch the girl. He made a mental note never to leave her alone in a room considering her new fondness of climbing out of windows. He wondered what was going on in her mind, then wondered if it was a wise thing to try and question. He sighed giving up the thought and simply sat in the chair waiting, wondering how Demona held out with Locke's healing in the other room.

Andrea woke feeling sore. She held the bruise she had gotten from the other the night before. His words kept bothering her. They were dressed like she had been. That alone meant they were from the Order, yet, the one called Locke and old friend. What did he mean by that? She felt confused then remembered the other events and shot out of bed running for the door, only to have her arm caught by Drake. "Let go, I want to see Locke!"

"Isn't it a bit too early for you to be this fiesty? Let him rest, he's going to need it. And Demona' is trying to heal him so he can make a faster recovery." He said taking note of her apparent energy.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:33 pm
Locke awoke to the sunlight hitting him. He rose very slightly, and then cringed in pain. He remembered now. His Right arm was now gone. He had spent most of the night passed out, being cared for by... "Demona?" He called for her. He wanted to see her... touch her...

Jack was busy making some breakfast when Andrea woke up, and suddenly bolted for the door before Drake caught her, and stopped her. DK was busy nibbling on the scraps Jack was giving him. He wanted to say something, but he knew it was best to keep quiet, and finish the food.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:47 pm
"Why won't you let me see him? What's wrong and why can Demona help and we're here doing nothing?" She asked. She couldn't understand why he kept stopping her, or why Jack kept saying nothing. "Just tell me what's going on, please." She looked to Drake taking her arm and stepping back a bit.

He looked to her standing and shrugged his shoulders. "He lost his arm. He needs rest, and Demona's blood has healing properties. She's working to heal him. I don't want you in there because of how you'd most likely react to such a thing. You two are close friends, it would tear you both apart with worry. Which is not good for healing." He looked to her with a softer expression seeing what he had said sinking into her mind. He motioned for her to sit and patted her shoulder. "Look Andrea, he's going to need a day or so of good rest. Please, just do us a favor, stop running off when our backs are turned and enjoy the good breakfast Jack here is cooking up for us okay?" He looked to her nodding though knew it was a half attempt.

"I am here Locke. Please take it easy." She stood bringing some food on a tray to him. She fed him with a light smile before moving to hug him once more. Her blood not the only thing that had healing properties. "How are you holding? Feeling?" She was concerned and moved to re-bandage his arm. "We'll need to fix you're arm at some point. You may need an actual medic." She looked to his eyes wondering what he was thinking. "Before you ask, the others are still letting us be until I report your health to Drake. So we have as long as you want." She said with a light smile.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:40 pm
Jack brought Andrea a hardy breakfast of sausage, eggs, and some bread. He wanted to make sure they all had energy to deal with whatever comes next. "Here Andrea. For Locke's sake, and your own, please eat. I wouldn't worry about Locke. You know he cares for you, and we all want him to feel better as soon as possible. The faster he heals, the faster we can get him back on his feet. Little DK, as if in agreement with Jack, squeaked and ran over to Andy, curling himself up next to her lap. "Hey, Drake! I just had an idea. Do you think a machina arm would be expensive?"

Locke sighed in his delirium. "I'm... okay. I guess I was just a little exhausted." He placed a hand where his stump was. "Thank you, Demona... If not for you, I could have been dead by now." He looked her in the eye, drawn in by her beauty. He smiled back at her, reaching for her hand. "Please... stay with me..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:51 pm
She nodded though was sad a moment. "We had time, or it was possible to try and think of something else, but, we weren't sure." She felt having to cut him in such a way was wrong, but also knew they had little other choice. "The other two are worried about you. Drake had Jack take the other from the room so they wouldn't have to see. I don't know if he's told them yet." She looked to him as he held her hand and asked her to stay. She simply nodded. "As long as you wish me to Locke."

He sighed as Jack brought the food to her and noticed her push it away slowly. "Andrea, don't be a child. You need to eat something." He said. He could tell she thought about it and watched as she stood hoping she wouldn't try making a run for the door again. But was ready just in case."Andrea?"

"I am a kid!" She said sharply. She crossed her arms in defiance before looking to see their expressions. She hated this, waiting for her friend to get better and feeling trapped. She scowled inwardly before moving back to the chair and taking up the plate. "Thank you for the food Jack." She tried to sound appreciative, she was, but was also angry still.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:02 pm
Jack got up. "Okay! That's it. As soon as we're done with breakfast, all of us are taking a tour of the city! We need to get rid of all this stress!" Jack had never raised his voice before, but hated arguments and tense situations. "So! Eat, get ready, and let's chill! Okay?"

Locke brought her hand to his lips, and kissed it gently. "Thank you... I mean it." He laid his face against her arm. "I hope everyone else is alright. I don't want to worry everyone." He tried to stand up. His body was still all achy, but he wanted to see if he could stand on his own power. Standing up, though, he grabbed a wooden chair as he nearly fell. As he did, he unwittingly used his alchemy, transforming the chair into an elegant, and beautiful throne! "How... did I just do that?" He looked at the chair. "Even at my best, I could NEVER do anything this spectacular... Was it because of that stone?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:22 pm
She nodded eating though would remain quiet. She had nothing else to say. She would pause a moment looking towards the door. She felt a pull but knew better then to chase it. It seemed to only get her in trouble. She thought on the other she had seen. She wanted to remember anything about what happened and who the others were.

"Hey squirt?" He started but would let her be seeing her pull back her hair. He sighed wondering how this was going to be fixed. He turned heading from the room. "Hey Jack keep an eye on her all right? I'll be right back." He went to the horses getting the bags for the two he had gotten the day before and returned to the room. "Here ya go you two." He smiled seeing Andrea look through the bag and get some of the clothes. "There's another room to the side you can change in. Please don't run off again." He cringed almost seeing her glare but would wait till she was in the other room before turning to Jack. "If you have someone in mind for machina, let me know. It's the least we can do for Locke. I can't imagine this will be easy for him."

"I wouldn't worry about them so much Locke. They're a tough bunch and care about you." She smiled moving as he tried to stand to brace him should he fall, though would step back seeing what he had done. She hadn't seen this gift before. "Locke, are you all right?" She moved to him holding his good arm a moment. "I don't know what you just did."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:51 pm
Jack waited til Andrea had come out of the changing room, and went in himself to change. "Ah! Now that's better! A fresh change of clothes, and a good meal. Now we can go and tour the city!" He saw Andrea fidgeting in her seat. "I promise. If Locke isn't any better by the time we get back, We'll take you to see him."

Locke fell back onto the bed with Demona's help. "What I just did, it's what we call Alchemy. Basically, I use my energy, to send it to an object. Then, it is broken down, and transformed into something else." He started shivering. "I guess I used too much energy when I did that. "I feel so cold suddenly..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:03 pm
Andrea nodded but kept quiet as Jack spoke to her. She didn't have much to say to the two of them. She kept to her thoughts but would go along with them as Drake lead them out. She paused a moment by the door to Locke's room but would let him be for now. She figured he'd call if he really wanted her to be around. She looked away following still. She figured best time to learn how to not show what she was feeling.

He started out smiling a bit at the two though did take note in the girl's brief pause. He was thankful he was left alone though. He stretched as they reached the streets and wondered which way to go.

She looked to him then moved to lay beside him pulling a blanket over them. She smiled then put her arms around him kissing his cheek. "Then best I keep you warm." She looked to him running a hand lightly through his hair. "Rest now. You'll need your strength soon enough." For a moment she was thankful the others weren't around to see them.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:13 pm
Jack, Drake, and Nady all went to the village square, taking in the sights the humble village had to offer. "Hey, Drake? Could you do me a favor and go get us something from the market? Here." He gave him some coins. "Thanks. We'll need some drinks for the day." As Drake went out of sight, Jack took Andrea aside. "Andrea, if you don't mind me asking you, how old are you?"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games