Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Chrono Crusade - The Next Generation. OPEN AND ACCEPTING!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:47 pm
Being picked up she looked up to him a little. Sighing she knew he was right but she didn't want to be this close to him yet. Looking to his lips a little she then glanced away. Placing a hand upon her forehead she then ran her fingers through her hair idly."You being so nice is really becoming irritating.."Grumbled her voice in an annoyed manner as she shook her head. She didn't care if she had to drag herself to her room. Just as long as she wasn't this close to his face she'd be fine.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:06 pm
Ignoring her comment, he took her back to her room and laid her down on her bed. Letting her be, he excused himself out of her room and closed the door gently.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:23 pm
Ignoring him a little she crossed her arms over her chest. Once he walked out she felt a slight relief run over her body. Though she had just slept she was still tired. Laying in her bed she cuddled up to her pillow before falling asleep. So this is what it felt like to do nothing at all. Even though she hated it, it was actually kind of relaxing.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:34 pm
Outside, he sighed to himself before he began walking around the order. He wasn't as tired as Zemira, but there was nothing to do to keep his attention anymore. For now, he would walk around, hoping to find something of interest...  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:04 pm
Glaring after Melthos as he carried Zemira to her room. His eyes narrowed acidly before he moved forward. His hand grabbed his shoulder before he looked up to him."Melthos is it..? Whats your relationship with my Zemira.."Growled out his voice aggravatedly as he looked up to him. His wings rustled behind him with his newly found irritation.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:04 pm
As he reached the end of the hallway, a hand clasped his shoulder from behind with a voice followed afterward. Without even looking at the child, he remained silent for a little bit until he raised his hand. "Friend... companion... servant... slave... bound... Take your pick," was his response. Although he knew this one was an Apostle, he didn't seem to have a grasp of his divine powers yet. This alone made him barely a threat... what he wanted to watch out for was pressing this boy's infatuation too far.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:29 pm
Smiling he then released the sinner before moving forward to stand in front of him. Looking him up and down he was a worthy rival. But he would not lose to him. Smirking a little he ran his fingers through his hair before crossing his arms over his chest."Oh.. So then you wouldn't mind if I went after her, and confessed my love.. Right?"Asked his voice a bit too cocky for his own good. Nodding a bit he then looked up a little. Scratching his cheek idly he smiled before shrugging."Well thats good.. Because I'd rather not compete with a sinner for my Zemira's love.."He stated calmly before smirking looking up into Melthos eyes. He was of course challenging the sinner and was quite cocky about it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:40 pm
This boy... was a little p***k. Even if the words meant no harm, that tone of voice and attitude surely gave it away. There was a challenge being presented... Nodding lightly, he then said, "Go ahead and profess your love to her, then. I'm just glad I won't be there when she politely rejects it, with a hint of despise in his tone. Truthfully, that's all he needed to say, and so he pushed away from the boy and continued on with his walk. It did hurt to think that Zemira might fall for a boy like that, yet something told him that the male Apostle's tries will be in vain...  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:47 pm
Smirking he watched the sinner begin to walk off. Making a tsking sound he then leaned against the wall. Looking to the ceiling he then smirked even more."Oh you don't know do you..?"He stated as he smirked looking up. Moving down the hall towards him, his golden colored eyes unreadable. Bumping shoulders with him on purpose he merely shrugged."We have an arranged marriage.. She is promised to me.. On her eightteenth birthday we're to be wedded.."He mused oh so cleverly his quick silver tongue lashing out the words. Either was he'd have his little Zemi. And this sinner will be casted aside one way or another.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:35 am
Stopping in his tracks as soon as he heard 'an arranged marriage', Melthos' gaze was completely forward and seemed to be in slight shock. This... was just like back then... with his Veronica. Snapping out of it, he sighed as he said, "You high-and-mighty folk have no concept of real love. I don't even know how you can even say that you love someone..." Moving on again, he added, "Oh, and by the way... Regardless of whether you do marry Zemira or not, I'll still be sticking around. After all, we are bound together by an 'unbreakable promise'," before he turned the corner and disappeared from sight.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:05 am
Smirking in sheer happiness he figured he had hit something. Turning around to walk back to his room he then stopped seeing Zemira. Feeling his eyes widen he then looked down letting his hair fall over his eyes."What're you doing here..? Shouldn't you be resting..?"Mumbled his voice quietly before he felt something hit his cheek. Blinking he then looked to her placing a hand on his cheek."Z.. Zemi.."Whispered his voice in shock. Wincing at the pull of her stitches she glared up to him. Her hand was throbbing because she had hit him so hard. Holding her hand from feeling pain shoot to her wrist from the collision she then scoffed looking away."Hey Lou.. I might've loved you then.. But I don't love you now.. Oh and I won't be marrying you anytime soon, you pig.."Called out her voice before she limped herself to her room. She had heard everything and to be truthful she didn't see much of a difference between Anna and her goons and him. They were total alike. Frowning for once she ran her fingers through her hair wondering what Melthos was thinking. Sure they may be close.. But in truth they were far more distant than expected.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:49 am
Appearing outside, Melthos stood still for a single moment before his fist slammed against the bark of a nearby tree. That... little... p***k! Was that truly how he acted to others? If so, how did he ever expect to have Zemira love him in return? Clenching his teeth in silence, he looked up in time to see a small group of women standing there in shock. Blinking, he sighed as he straightened himself out before moving on, avoiding eye contact with them. With nothing to do, and no one he wanted to see at the moment, he returned to Zemira's hidden spot and situated himself down on the hammock again. At least here he felt calm and serene... Closing his eyes, he eventually fell asleep as the moon rose into the sky.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:53 pm
Ignoring his calls she slammed the door right on his face and locked the door. Sitting on her bed she looked up to the seeing the moon through her window. Rubbing her eyes a little she placed a pillow behind her back as she watched it. How could he have even said that to him? It pissed her off so badly.. But maybe was it because she never wanted him to know? Scoffing she then layed down looking to her wall. She didn't know what she was going to say or do about this. Sighing she then rubbed her eye before she began to fall asleep.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:32 pm
Unlike his previous sleep, Melthos didn't dream anything as the night rolled by. It was just like any normal for him; dreamless, dull, and overall pointless. He wondered why he even slept anymore... Opening his eyes, he could see the first signs of light encroaching on the horizon. Seemed like dawn was approaching... Getting up with a stretch and a yawn, he made his way inside and looked for the nearest shower. He didn't really care where he went, but as soon as he found a shower room, he entered immediately. Taking his clothing and gear off and setting it all aside, he stepped into the shower section, with only his underwear on, and turned the water on. As it rushed out upon him, he found himself suddenly content again, though he didn't know why. Maybe it was the feeling of something besides water running through his long silver hair... He didn't know, but he wanted to enjoy this.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:39 pm
Waking up she looked out of her window seeing it was beginning to become dawn. She got up ignoring how her hair was everywhere except straight. Walking to the kitchen she made herself some tea. Sitting in a chair she sipped the hot beverage looking to the side. If anyone knew Zemira they'd know how she hated mornings and wasn't a morning person. Sighing she finished her tea but fell asleep leaning over the table. Her arms were folded underneath her as she nuzzled her arm. Sometimes she had nights like this where she'd wake up early and drink tea. Though the tea also soothed her to go back to bed. This time she just ended up falling asleep leaning against the table.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff