Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:38 pm
User Image

Nevin nodded and followed him to a carriage. Once on he couldn't contain his excitement about being with his friend again. For a brief moment in his long telling of how Hachi had somehow ended up in the mash potatoes during Christmas dinner he remembered Levana. Looking out he saw her climbing into another carriage and he breathed a sigh of relief. Turning around he continued his odd and very messy tale. After he finished he smiled again at Cyrus,"So what interesting stuff happened with you? How is your new sibling" he asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:47 pm
User Image

"Alright then. I forgive you." Charon said shaking his head lighlty. Leading the way he started to climb into the carriage but startled a bit when he saw the things pulling it. What on earth were those things? Going a bit pale he finished climbing in and took a seat, slightly horrified.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
((I'm just having loads of fun with pics this time! I didn't even notice that. Crap I really liked this one too. I'm gunna try and edit them out))

Climbing up after him, Cyrus listened eagerly to the story trying to ignore the carriages jostling. Cyrus laughed allowed at the thought of spider mash potatoes. That spider was so adventerous. "He's wonderful. Mom had him on June 4. He's so cute! And so tiny! Mom said I was that small but there isn't anyway possible I was." Cyrus gushed with big brother pride as he spoke. He really was so happy to have a sibling.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You shadow of forgotten dreams

You come to take away

My hope on your b l a c k wings...

Cosette smiled politely and nodded. "Thank you." she didn't really mind, as long as she didn't have to sit next to the Gryffindor girl. "I'm Cosette Prewitt," she introduced herself, "I'm a second year in Slytherin House. It's a pleasure to meet you all." Still, she did her best to ignore the Gryffindor girl. Call her prejudiced, but as far as she was concerned, Gryffindor was just a bunch of arrogant, morally-superior (at least, in their own eyes), Muggle-loving good-for-nothings. At least Ravenclaws were clever, and Hufflepuffs worked hard...but Gryffindors had no redeeming qualities at all.

Come and come to me, R a v e n h e a r t

Messenger of e v i l

Come to me. What's the news?

Here I'm still left l o n e l y...

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image
Nevin let out a laugh,"Of course you were! we all were" he said trying not to laugh harder. The look on his face was just too funny not to laugh. For a moment Nevin looked outside and his eyes caught something. He leaned out the window to get a better look. There waiting to get onto another carriage was Cosette. Never before had he really noticed the Slytherin girl. This year, she seemed to just jump at him. He didn't realize how pretty she was. A blush crossed his cheeks as he leaned back in.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:59 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante was far too distracted to notice the things pulling the carriage. Once in he found it difficult to start a conversation. Despite the fact that Charon had forgiven him. His throat was hurting and talking didn't help it any. He looked at Charon for a long moment, playing over the party in his head and how he had been such a downright spoiled brat...at least it had seemed that way. During all of this he was rubbing at the scarf.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image

"It's wonderful to meet you Miss Prewitt. I'm Xenos da Vinci, 3rd year Ravenclaw." Xenos said holding the carriage door open for everyone. "I'm Yuan Trinity, 3rd year Hufflepuff. Welcome to the party." Yuan added with a grin. After the girls where in Yuan climbed in followed by Xenos. Cosette seemed like a nice girl, and the boys really had no problems with Houses. It was one of the wonders of being Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, that is when they weren't playing Quidditch. They did have a bit of a rivalry there.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:09 pm
{Except for being psychic, mwhahahaha.}

Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara narrowed her eyes at the Slytherin girl as she picked up on the other girl's thoughts. However, she was becoming quite skilled at knowing what was thought and what was speech, and so answering thoughts equaled bad. Instead, she turned to Hikari. So, what electives are you taking? I'm seriously stacked up. It's crazy."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image

Charon was silent himself, feeling a little awkward at the moment. Finally he dug into his pocket and pulled out a brightly colored box. "Here. I never got a chance to give it to you before at the party. So I hope you like it." He said holding the box out. Inside was a silver snake watch that wond around the wrist and held the clock face in it's jaws.

User Image

"You alright, Nevin?" Cyrus asked noticing his friends distraction. He peered out the window but couldn't figure out what he was looking at.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

He smiled weakly at the gift,"Thank you..." he said turning it over in his hands."Im sorry...I wasn't able..to get you anything..." he said feeling horrible. His parents didn't want him out of the house at all so he was never able to get him something. He mentally cursed. Why was it hurting so bad. Maybe his nerves were aggravating it..it seemed to be aggravating all of them. His whole body felt sore all of a sudden. Taking a deep breath he looked back up at Charon and forced a smile.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:24 pm
User Image

Nevin whipped his head around, any faster and it would have snapped off. "Uh yeah.." he said, the blush still on his face."Just thought I uh..saw a rare bird" he said trying to get her out of his head but failing miserably.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari smiled at Cosette. It was a pretty name, and the girl seemed to fit it well. "I am Hikari Spronken, it is very nice to meet you." Being pulled away by Tamara's question Hikari replied first with a shrug then said "I plan on going on to Muggle Studies II and I also plan on doing Care of Magical Creatures and Arithmincy. I think it would be better then Divination anyway. At least for me. What about you?"

((Aku, but I like the ears. If I hadn't pointed them out you would have seen them would you.))
When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara furrowed her brows for a moment. "I thought Care of Magical Creatures was a required subject for Third Years. Anyways, I'm taking Muggle Studies II, Ancient Studies and Muggle Music. I have to talk to the Headmistress because I think I'm gonna tack on Ancient Runes too. I know, I'm crazy. I'm gonna be swamped with homework and all the research I'm doing." She realized she might have said too much about the research with a Slytherin, especially Prewitt, in the cart. But hopefully, the girl thought Tamara was talking about schoolwork.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Lupus et lux lunaris

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:22 pm
User Image
1st Year
Malady distractedly brushed dark red hair behind her ears and followed the other first years off of the train. Her head was reeling. Thank you mum and dad, she thought. It was laughable, really, how as she gazed about her in a stoic fashion( only a pureblood could conjure), in her head she was ecstatically celebrating her parents' deaths...again. This was probably the 17th time that she had thanked her dearly deceased progenitors; not including the four times she could remember thanking them previously...when they were alive. Had you not died I would never have gotten to be here, she continued. Malady found herself in front of a woman scratching names off of a list before she realized that she was really at Hogwarts. She stared at the woman for a long moment in a practiced way that usually made the recepient highly uncomfrotable, before stating "Malady Hoiden."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:47 pm
User Image
Ashleigh just took a seat in one of the carriages. Despite already being a third year she Still had few friends. Waiting for the Carrage to move she made a silent vow to herself that she would try to make more friends this year. She didn't speak to anyone despite that pledge to herself.
User ImageUser Image
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image
Chris slipped into the Carrage right after Ashleigh had. The anti-social second year didn't know her but he had just felt like not bothering to wait until another carrage came along. The white blond guy didn't speak the whole time He waited for the travel to the castle to end.

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

SailorSilvanesti

4,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:35 am
~*Spyria NiteFall, First Year*~

The carriage was a bustling array of life, new and old friends alike, all laughing or joking, others merely sitting in companionable silence.
Some, she guessed as first years also, sat with their hands slowly tightening upon the armrests of the slightly-less-than-comfortable seats...

She smiled, for them, this was the greatest step of the journey...for her, it had merely been getting to the station...

~ ~ ~

"NO!" came the vehement shout, echoing down the cold black of marble stairs, "I refuse to allow this! This is...This...Th...oh what is the use? We are ruined!"

Her mother stood, theatrically daubing at her heavily made-up eyes, "Now, now, Lysander, you know it's not her fault..."
The missing piece of the sentence was, '...it's your mother's!'

True enough to form, they fought, and all the while, Sphyria stood, waiting politely at the base of the stairs, near the door. A trunk grasped within one hand, a bird cage in the other; from which, a large, luminescent tawny owl hooted.

"Hush, Twira, hush. We will be there soon..." she had whispered, and so they had, after an hour of bitter debate and the best tantrum a triple-emmy-winning actress could throw...they made it!

With barely enough time to unceremoniously shove her through Platform 9 and 3/4...

Sphyria had stumbled slightly, catching herself on the other side of the 'wall', all in all, not how she pictured her technical 'first day' at a magical school...

A Porter had swiftly moved her trunk within a carriage to the rear of the train, Twira disappeared from her grasp with a sa 'Hooo!' and she was assisted inside before the wheels began to turn...

"Goodbye," she had whispered sadly at no one...

~ ~ ~

Silently, she sat, feeling every curve in the track, every rising hillock and slow descent...

Smoke billowed about the train, this 'Hogwarts Express' and she found the entire experience thoroughly exhilirating, this was what she lived for! Something new, something Exciting!

Whilst other -obviously new- students had huddled deep within their seats, nervously trying to avoid the attention or, horror of horrors...the scrutiny of their peers...
Sphyria had sat proudly straight-backed, eyes and posture exuding confidence, and absolutely daring anyone to comment on the ...unique state of her hair...

The Hogwarts Express seemed to shudder in relief and anticipation as they pulled into a station near some place that a sign not too far back had depicted as 'Hogsmead'.

"They did seem to have an infatuation with a certain animal around here," Sphyria mused, alighting from her compartment to the cold, hard cement of a rain-slicked platform, "Hogwarts, Hogsmead, 'Hog-this', 'Hog-that'!"

She smile, almost ferally, whipping wind catching at her long blue curls and splaying them about her like a fury...and yet, it seemed it did not stop her from being jostled and slammed into by another, larger student.

"S'ry..." Someone mumbled as she hit the ground on her palms and knees, turning to glare at the person, she found naught but air? Perhaps they had gone on?

And then she heard the voice...

"Firs' Years, This way! Firs' years this way, please!" it boomed, and she followed it...  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games