Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
_ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:13 pm
Mike looked on with curiosity, as he wondered about where Blythe's cabin was. "Hey, you know Blythe right?" he asked Dickie. She smiled and nodded, "Yepp. He started working here awhile ago, and he's been a big help. He's a bit of a card, but other than that he's fine" she explained to Mike. "Do you know his cabin number?" he asked her, "Well he is on the 3rd level, cabin 25. He's usually up by now, but he doesn't do much when he's not working so check there" Dickie nodded as she explained to Mike. "Thanks Dickie, I'll see ya around" he smiled and began walking off as she said her goodbyes to him.

He began moseying his way to Blythe's room. Maybe Blythe can help me find Syrah, she's probably a little shocked about me he thought to himself with a slight grin. He began to walk down the stairs to the 3rd level and started looking for cabin 25 and shortly came to it. He knocked on the door, "Hey Blythe, you in there? Can I talk?" he asked.

Mac cooked his waffles, prepared with the dressings of butter and syrup, got a glass of milk, and sat down at a table with a fork and knife in hand. He began acting like everything was new and exciting about eating. He quickly ate his food and downed his beverage, feeling content and ready for the next fun thing to do.

He hastily walked out of the dining hall, and walked around until he came out onto the deck. The sea breeze played with his blonde hair as people walked past him in giddy attire. Mackenzie noticed Thaelia again and walked up to her, listening to her humming for awhile, "You have a beautiful voice" he walked up to her and leaned off the railing as well.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:14 pm
Blythe sighed, relaxing when the siren started to sing. "They're my friends, I have to do something to help them.... and that Thaelia isn't as bad as you think. I want to help her, too. If given the chance, I think she'd gladly get away from the Witch... We have to figure out something to get rid of the Witch, which would free her and make the sea at least a bit more safe for Mac and the boys.... but the question is what?" he rambled, running a hand through his hair. There had to be something they could do. As long as he wasn't bound and only collared, he still had some freedom. there were ways, definitely difficult ways but ways none the less, to get collars off, but being Bonded was irreversible.

He was startled out of his musings by Mike's voice outside his door. "Yeah, I'm in here. Come on in," he called.  

DecafKitten

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:27 pm
Thaelia stopped humming and glanced over at the person who came to talk to her. It was that man from before, wasn't it? The one she met before Blythe? What could he possibly want from her? She soon decided it wasn't worth asking and replied with a simple, "Thank you." before looking back out to sea.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:44 pm
Mike opened the door, and walked in to see both Blythe and Syrah in the room together, "I was just gonna ask where you were too" he pointed to Syrah as he walked in and closed the door behind him. "He sat down on the bed and wanted to explain to Syrah what happened last night, and he could with Blythe in the room as he knows about Mike too. "Well, I'm sorry if I freaked you out last night" he began to tell her, "I'm magickal, and I can safely say I'm a multitude of things, but for now, I'll just say I can do Earth Magick and Shadow Walking" he explained to her.

"You know..." Mackenzie began speaking in a soothing tone, "You should take some time to have fun here. I'm sure I don't know exactly what you like, but standing around all the time doing nothing can get pretty boring right? I mean people can do that any day, but how often do you get a chance to be on a ship like this?" he began trying to make conversation with her.  

EG Water

Seeker

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:53 pm
"Normally, I...study." Thaelia spoke, after a moment more of thought. "I am content as I am; the oceon shines beautifully today." She offered up a small smile, satisfied enough with the half-lie she gave. Normally, she'd be holed away in her own little cavern, learning what makes what tick and new ways to use her dark magics.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:03 am
((Hey, I wonder how the songs Matt's working on are going?))

Mac smiled, "I study things too, things from other worlds" he inquired. "I remember those days I used to find my first treasures, and I used to decorate my room with all my stuff I found" he explained as he pushed away from the railing. "I'm sorry, I don't think I properly introduced myself to you, or maybe I forgot...I'm Mackenzie" he stuck out his hand for her to shake it.

EG Water

Seeker

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:09 am
(Um...mostly they just come and go as I write them here on the rp...)

Syrah smiled at Mike. "Well, that's one thing calmer in my mind." She sent Blythe a mental message without letting on outwardly that she was doing so. Can I tell him? Maybe Mike can help us protect Mac.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:11 am
"My name is Thaelia." the mer introduced herself, hesitantly shaking his hand after he offered it. She really didn't say much else for the moment being, since she really didn't know what to say. Unless it was complaining about Nyra or doing questionable dark magic business deals with Cecaelians, she really didn't know how to socialize much with others. It was a foreign concept to her, to say the least.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:35 am
Mac suddenly heard someone behind him shout his name, "Mackenzie!" shouted a clean-cut man wearing a captain's suit, "I just wanted to get ahold of you. How is your cruise going so far?" he asked. "Its wonderful!" Mackenzie replied in his sweet tone. "Thank you Cid for having me on here. If it wasn't for your daughter being a big fan of my singing, I don't think I would have made it to the stage here on this ship" he thanked the captain. Cid began nodding in approval and gratitude, "I personally enjoy the extra publicity here because of your talent. I bet all the guys are falling for you" he chuckled, which also made Mac laugh a bit too. "I'm actually surprised no one came up to me like that this time. I usually have to convince them I that I'm not a girl and I'm reserved, which makes some of them confused" he giggles back to Cid.

"Well I gotta go make some runs around the ship, and keep everything in check before I go back to work" he began to quickly rap up the little conversation. "Alright, well if you see Amanda tell her I said hi" Mac said as Cid began walking away with a short "will do".

Mike also began to add, "Also I can't read minds, if you must know. Me and Mackenzie are the same in that aspect as we have invisible shields around our minds so nothing gets in or out, basically not letting anything in either". He felt comfortable around Blythe talking about these things, as everyone in that cabin shared something unique.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:15 pm
"Yes, you may tell him... I just don't want Mac to know yet.." Blythe replied to Syrah, mentally. He sat back, listening to Syrah and Mike talk. He studied them, carefully. He likes her, doesnt he? Blythe thought to himself, somewhat glad for his friend.  

DecafKitten

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:47 pm
Got it. Thanks, Blythe. "So I won't have to worry about you snooping around in my brain," she teased Mike. "Look, you didn't freak me out last night, I just..." she hesitated, totally comfortable around Blythe, but not really willing to talk about this around him. "Do you mind if we go out on the deck and talk for a bit, Mike?" And we'll finish our conversation later, Blythe."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:55 am
Blythe shrugged, "You guys can stay in here if you want, I need to take something to a... friend...." With that said, he leaned over and grabbed a leather bound journal out of his stuff and made his way to the door. The journal was obviously old and inscribed on the front were words in the language of the tentacled people. It was the journal he had carefully filled with all the information he knew about his people, their creation, and the witches. He strode through the ship, looking for Thaelia to give it to her. He spotted her on the deck, talking to Mac. "Hey, Thaelia, I thought you might be interested in this," he said, holding it out to her.  

DecafKitten

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:27 pm
Mike let Blythe leave the room, finally alone with Syrah. "So we're alone now" Mike states the obvious. He awaited her response.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:00 pm
"Mm-hm," Syrah nodded almost absentmindedly. "Mike, did you see that new tattoo on Blythe's neck?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:52 am
Mike thought a moment about Syrah's words, "Hmmm...I kinda saw it" he answered. He wondered if that tattoo had anything to do with Syrah, "Wait- you didn't make him get that tattoo did you?" he questioned with serious eyes.

Mac was surprised to see Blythe coming up to the girl he met on the ship just recently, "Oh, so I guess you guys know each other too?" he smiled looking at them both while holding his hands behind his back and leaning forward slightly. By now, Mac was already wondering what new adventures awaited beyond the day.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games