Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Falling Into Your Arms (Accepting 1 Girl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:01 am
User Image

K A I L A N I . R E N E E . M A Y B E L L E

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Normally, being tackled wouldn't have even phased Kailani. But, being one of her ribs were broken, and she was bruised, she let out an uncharacteristic scream as she shoved Lilanna away. She hugged her sides once more as she leaned forward, sitting down. "God dammit." She cursed, fighting back the tears. It was futile. She remained in that position for a good while before she managed to even begin to comprehend what she had just been told.

"N-now, you shoved me into this bush, n-no warning," She paused, shaking her head to try and force herself calm. "To make me speak some word I do not recognize, to wear a ring, and tell me I'm in danger?" She asked. "Well, I wish I would have known that earlier." She said, frowning sarcasm heavily in that, her eyes gesturing to the blood that began trickling down the side of her head once more. She didn't quite understand, and normally she wouldn't have believed such a thing with ease if she wasn't so shaken up at the moment. But, she's only human. Freeing one hand from her tight grip upon herself, she rubbed one of her temples. "L-let's get back to the house, and explain to me there." She stood as upright as she could, and began heading in that direction once more.

Normally, she wouldn't have said a thing; "A-and can we get a nurse while we're at it, yeah?" She couldn't bare it any longer. And, if there's supposed danger, she would have to be ready to protect herself, and maybe even these girls, or at least try for she only could do so much. But, that wasn't quite yet an occurring thought. "I got into a bit of a tussle that I couldn't handle." Her pride took a huge blow, and she felt ashamed as those words left her mouth.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:31 am
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

Ra took a few tissues from Lynne and gave her a watery smile. "Thank you Lynne." And jumped when her phone went off. "Allo? Da, Andryeĭ, chto ona. Drugim? Da, eto zvuchit kak odna iz devochek. Da, eto devushka. U Zarya smotretʹ drugoĭ. Vy ohranyatʹ Liliya. Skazhite Zarya, chto ona, vozmozhno, yee polnye ruki s drugom. Spasibo.*" She said and hung up again.
((*Hello? Yes, Andrei that's her. Another? Yes, that sounds like one of the girls. Yes, it is a girl. Have Zaria watch the other one. You are to guard Lilia. Tell Zaria that she may have her hands full with the other. Thank you.))

Ra sighed and stood up, wiping her face off. "This is becoming a mess. The Dirinoffs know my location, and I have to keep calling for more guards. It is only a matter of time before the other Dons know where I am. I need to stay out of sight for a while, to keep my men, and women out of sight. But, first I must address them as their Don once more." She said and walked up the stairs and to the room she shared with Lilianna.

She went to her bag and serched for the clothes she had hoped to never need again. She took off her civilian clothes and pulled on her black dress pants, feeling the familiar and expensive material slide up her legs. Ra pulled on her white dress shirt, the Family insignia embroderd in silk on the cuff of the sleeves. As she buttoned the vest up, she felt something poking her legs through her pant pockets, and reached in to find her earrings. She slowly placed the two on her right ear in first, then the two on her left before tugging on her boots, the leather smelling like home. She finally looked at the last thing that needed to be changed on her, the ring. She chipped off the remaining paint and polished it to make the emerald glitter and the silver shine brightly then fixed the false blue flower to her vest. She went to put her hair back, then realized that it was now short. Ra quickly bruhed it and looked at herself in the mirror to check herself. "I am the Don of the Dirinoffs, and this is my home now. This is my family. I will protect them this time." She told her relfection before she wlaked out of the room and down the stairs once more, suddenly seeming like a different, more powerful woman as she decended the steps. "I must go to my Family estate. I will wait for Lila and the one she is with to come before I leave." She said and sat on the couch, her brown eyes strong and calm.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:06 am
User Image

Juri Han

A few hours later Juri and Sandy exited math class and made their way to their room.,"Whoo that was hard this is why I hate math is so confusing...good thing the teacher made us partners or I would have been more stressed haha".Juri smiled and asked Sandy a very embarrassing question,."Sandy u you would be my friend no matter what right?"Juri frowned thinking if it was right to tell her about her eye.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:13 am
User Image

Lynne Thomas

Lynne stretched out of the couch she was on when she and Anira got back. She stared at the pendant around her neck, playing with the jewellery partically to stay awake. The image of a mobster sneaking up behind her and slitting her neck attacked the back of her mind. Her facial expression and body language did not show her nervousness. It pleased her how much a blank slate she could protray.

Lynne looked the Russian don over, her calmnness was admirable. Lynne sat up so she faced the brunette better. Her change of pace shows how serious this is... Life or death and she's the dealer. Where the hell are those other girls? Lynne racked her brain for the names of all the girls and gave up. They would show hope with hope in one piece.

Pichipai-hime

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:24 am
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

Ra saw the worried look on Lynne's face and picked up her phone to text Olik to come to the house and watch Lynne personally right then and there, as well as to bring his sister Alik for Alain. The twins both sent her texts back to agree and then placed the phone back in the case on her hip. "Lynne, Alain, both of your guards will be arriving here shortly. They are the twins, Olik and Alik. Alik is going to protect you Alain, and she is very strong. And Lynne, you remember the one that sat next to you in the car? That was Olik. He will be yours." She informed them in a very calm voice, her eyes steady and clear, her posture even showing her status and power clearly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:18 am
User Image
Lynne Thomas

Lynne turned onto her side. With the lenght of her bangs and the position, she was able to hide the light pink tint of her complexion. Damn it. I was indifferent yet I think she saw what I was hiding. Must be a Don thing... Lynne's eyes fluttered close for a second before she forced them open, swearing to sleep after Anira returned. "Other than your family, you'll be alone? What if something were to happen?" Lynne asked.

Pichipai-hime

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:32 am
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

Ra gave her a calm look of confusion. "Da. I will be alone. If something happens, then I will be captured and most likely killed after I hand them my Family. Provided I hand them over. If I do not, if it is Vikenti, he will torture the ones he took with me, Dimirti will likely attack the estate head on, Karloff will attempt to force himself on me, and Richard will beat me ritually until I do as he wishes, then kill me. It would be best for Karloff to capture me if I am. He never kills his female hostages. I do not doubt the dangers Lynne, but I will not put any of you in needless danger. Malikhai will be with me. Dimah and Manya will be with me as well. The three of them should be able to protect me. Do not worry Lynne. If I get captured, then none of you will be in danger. Nyet, nothing more can happen to innocent people at my hands." She said in her calm voice with her eyes steady, as if her own peril was nothing to her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:58 am
User Image
Lynne Thomas

Lynne leapt to her feet with newfound energy and fire. Not to worry? Was Ra telling Lynne not to worry about the dangers of leaving?! Lynne's fists clenched and un clenched, her eyes glancing at the ground as she gathered her bearings. Her arms quivered. "How the hell can you take the outcomes so lightly? If you were captured, you would either be killed, tortured, or raped. How the ******** is no one supposed to worry about you when you lay it flat out like that, explain it to me!" Lynne's voice raised a little but no more than light anger. She worried, my not show it most of the time. Her four brothers at home had her freaking out at what would happen without her to rear them, without her to protect. "Let me go with you. Just in case."

Pichipai-hime

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:10 am
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

Ra looked at her with a slight anger in her own eyes, carefully controlled as she had been trained by her father to do. "I act as if it is nothing bacause I am used to this life Lynne. How would you react if you had nothing but death at your house? Da Lynne, death everyday when you woke up. to be greeted in the morning with the sight of the dead, how could you not learn to accept it? I am aware of the risks for myself, and my Family knows them as well. The Dirinoffs know how death can warp our souls, and my siblings know it the best. Asa saved Vikenti against Papa's wishes so he could be disowned, and I left when Kat was murdered. Trishana is still with Richard because he is our stepfather. You want me to be afraid Lynne? I am afraid. I have been afraid my entire life. Do you know how afraid one can be if you wake up to hear a gun fight below you? To hear the people you knew your entire life screaming as they are shot to death?" She questioned sharply.

Ra sighed and looked down. "Lynne, I do not want you or any of these other girls in danger because of me. If I am captured, it is for the best for all of you. I do not want you, any of you, to be hurt on my account." She said to her softly, her eyes suddenly returning to their soft and gentle gaze. She half hoped that Lynne would press the issue a bit more, she would welcome her if she did. Ra was terrified of being with the Family again after so many years.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:49 am
User Image
[]Lynne Thomas

"Arn't there other options?" Lynne asked in a calmer tone as she walked over to Ra, taking the seat beside her. She had to think rationally about what Ra was deciding to step back into her life. The Russian woman was tense more so then Lynne who had gained a sense and a need to protect the Mafia don recently. Now, Lynne, why is that? And why are you scared if you let Ra leave you won't see her again?

Memories of her father, the man she loved so deeply as a child, pack his bags and leave Christmas eve. When children were supposed to be sleeping for Santa to come, five year old Lynne was chasing after her father's car in the dead cold of winter. She had called his name the entire time but he never turned back. "I think we should all find someway to relax but stay alert. Wars are won with thought and clear thinking."

Pichipai-hime

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:04 am
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

Ra looked at Lynne, trying to regain her composure, but failing. She was more afriad of being trapped in the life she had hidden from for so long than she had ever let on. "Lynne, I have no options. Da, you do, but I have none. The Dirinoffs need me to meet with them as I have revealed myself or the Family will fall into chaos and there will be a civil war within it. I cannot relax ever again. Every day is now the day I might be captured. Every day I might drag another innocent into the crossfire to be slaughtered for a meaningless cause. Lynne, I want you to come, but I am afraid if the others capture me, what will become of you. You must choose, and make sure that it is what you feel in your heart." She told her, trying to make certain that Lynne knew the risks and dangers before she made her choice.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:22 am
User Image
[]Lynne Thomas

Death was on one end of the scale while the rest of the scale was rocky. There was no sure fire way to avoid the trials of life. If Lynne were to die after her eighteen years not on her a** but benefiting some other life. She grasped Ra's hand, squeezing it lightly for comfort and smiled. "What could happen to me may be worse than you, I think. Then, that's fine. Whatever happens, no one should be blamed for it. Besides, I shouldn't be underestimated." Lynne made her decision.

Pichipai-hime

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:32 am
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

Ra looked into her eyes and smiled softly at her, returning the gentle squeeze as she whispered, "Spasibo.*"
((*Thank you.))

She heard a gentle knock at the door and let go of Lynne's hand, pushing her behind her body as she stood and slowly walked to the door, her right hand ready to land a deadly nerve strike if needed. "Who eats the Lion?" She asked through the door, hearing the reply, "The Drakon." And she opened it to hug Alik and Olik tightly.

Ra pulled back and felt Alik begin to pull her hand to kiss her ring when she yanked it back and poked her nose. "Nyet. You know I hated that. Alik, remain here with Alain, he is under your watch. Olik, Lynne is coming with us, and so are you." She told the man firmly and beckoned to the girl on the couch.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:37 am
User Image
Lynne Thomas

The bodyguards here and a made-up mind, Lynne stood up. Her resolve would not make her back down especially after her promise to her friend. The day would be playing a different song if Lynne had not skipped her classes. What would she be doing other than the standard sleeping, smoking, or eating?

She hushed at her stomach which ruined the mood. She should have sucked up her pride and ate the breakfast Liliann prepared. On top of that, Lynne bought Ra's nail polish over her cigarettes. This was all the more reason to get her to quit. "We won't be waiting for Liliann and Orion? I think they would or your roommate would be wondering where we went." If either was like her childhood friend, there had to be a novel of who, what, where, and why.

Pichipai-hime

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:00 pm
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

"Look into my eyes and tell me you love me...

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna gripped Orion and helped her to lean for support. "I really am sorry for hurting you when embracing you and knocking you to the ground. I just want to be sure that we are going to survive this whole ordeal. When we get to the house, I'll call my mother. She's been a nurse for several years and showed me the ropes on how to splint, bind, stitch, cleanse, and cure. If you would trust me to help you, I would be honored. But first we need to get back to the house. We'll take the back way I came from." She supported Orion with her left side and lead her through the woods leading back to the house. She didn't want to waste any time, but she wanted to be sure they would survive the trip back there. All she wanted was to able to tend to her friend whom she had trusted her secret to. Orion, she deemed, was hers to protect now.

"... Listen to my heart, and hear it beating for you."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff