Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:57 pm

User Image
Badokku Ariake

"Shizu, it's me...It's Bado, remember? Your little brother..."
Badokku slowly took a step closer to Shizuka. He appeared to have the other neko's attention, but it was hard to tell whether she was listening or not. The neko continued on, mostly just babbling at this point in an attempt to get Shizu to remember something, no matter how small or pointless it was.
"Remember when we were little, Shizu? You used to always have nightmares about the monsters taking mom away...You used to wake up screaming...That's when we stopped sleeping...You were too afraid to sleep, so I would stay up with you..."
Shizuka tilted her head, as if considering what Badokku was saying. The male decided to try getting a little bit closer, extending his hand slightly as if to touch her.
"When we got older, Uncle Jordan told us that the dream was actually a memory from when you were really little...After that, you stopped being afraid of it...You said that if it really was a memory, you were going to treasure it...It was only one of the memories you had of mom before she-"
Badokku stopped speaking and placed his hand against his chest, immediately making contact with something that was out of place. Whatever it was didn't hurt, oddly enough...It just felt numb. He looked down, his eyes widening slightly when he noticed that Shizuka's arm was now through his chest. He reached out, his hand making contact with...nothing. There was a hole in Shizuka's chest, in the exact same spot as Badokku's.
"S-Shizu..."
He felt the girl fall against him. Everything was starting to fade in and out, and though he couldn't really see it, he could feel that Shizuka's body was returning to normal. He smiled absently and kissed the other neko before he blacked out, falling in a heap on the ground with Shizuka next to him.

"Senses numbing. Consciousness fading away. The overflowing emotions and reality are painted over in black."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:12 pm

User Image
Arietta Lee

'Painted over in black....'

Ari covered her mouth with a hand and lowered her wings, falling to her knees as the nekos passed out. The wounds looked serious... Ari looked around frantically for someone to help. 'Can't turn to the human doctors... Who knows what they'll do with them? But I can't just leave them like this...'

'.... An incomplete love.'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:42 pm

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah Tayashi was just about to clock out. It had been a very long shift; far too long for her tastes. Thirteen hours. But at least her patient was completely cured, making the hospital board that much happier with her. It never hurt to have them owe you favors...

As she was about to leave, she noticed a commotion in the ER waiting area. A girl with an enormous pair of... wings? She was looking around as if she was lost, and her eyes met Sirrah's. A random little detail sparked Sirrah's interest; they had eyes the same shade of green. She walked over to ask the girl if she needed help, when she saw the two nekos on the floor, between the girl and the wall.

"Shizuka... Badokku... Honestly, you two are magnets for trouble..." sighed Sirrah. She looked at the girl with green eyes and smiled. "Don't worry. Believe it or not, I'm their aunt. I'll get them fixed up." Sirrah summoned two gurneys with a few taps of her pager and ordered an OR to be set aside. The twins were quickly wheeled away by several nurses, all dutifully choosing to ignore the twins' inhuman appearances. They had learned not to ask questions where Sirrah was involved.

Sirrah helped the girl to her feet and helped her sit down. "Wait here, okay? I'll let you know how things go." She walked briskly to the OR and scrubbed in along with several other trusted collegues. Since Shizuka and Badokku weren't human, their bodies would heal fairly quickly on their own. The main concern was blood loss, and there was ample reason for concern. "Give them five units of O negative each... This is going to get hairy," ordered Sirrah, hands moving quickly to stem the blood flow from the twins' chests. "Hang in there, you two... You're not leaving us that easily..."

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:49 pm

User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari was both relieved and extremely worried when the female doctor said she'd help Shizuka and Badokku. Honestly, under the current circumstances, she'd just have to trust the woman. So once again, it was the waiting game, this time strenuous for both halves of the mind. 'I'm gonna grow gray hairs in this waiting room...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:00 am

User Image
Badokku Ariake

The moment Badokku opened his eyes he began searching for Shizuka. He didn't have far to look, however. The other neko was still laying right beside him. Something felt out of place however. His ears twitched, picking up the sound of what could have been a river. He had to be mistaken though. They were in a hospital, not by water. Yet there it was, a river. Stranger still was the woman sitting next to the river. Other than the few memories he had of her from when he was little, Badokku had only ever seen the woman in the pictures. He glanced at Shizuka, who was staring at the woman as well.
"Well...We're either dreaming or dead...Might as well go say hi..."
Badokku helped his twin up and began walking towards the woman, keeping Shizuka close to himself in case what he was seeing was some sort of trick.

"Senses numbing. Consciousness fading away. The overflowing emotions and reality are painted over in black."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:09 am

User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka's gaze never left the woman by the river. She tried her best to absorb every little detail she could. Dream or not, the neko wanted to remember this. She found it odd that the woman had a set of light blue, feathery wings on her back. The last time she had asked, she had been told her wings were bat-like. She considered the possibility that it was an impostor, but something in her already knew that it wasn't. The woman looked every bit like she remembered her. There was no mistaking it. The blue winged woman was her mother.
"Hello, mom..."

"Like a flower in a basement, waiting for a lonely death."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:20 am

User Image
Elfy Ariake

Elfy smiled, finally standing once the twins were close enough and pulling them both into a gentle hug. While she knew the situation was serious, the chiropteran found that part of her was relieved...happy even. The twins had only made it to the river. They would be returning soon.
"I've missed you both, my little ones...I can't stay long, but I'm here to keep you company until you go back..."

"I am the voice of love that cannot live."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:31 am

User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka found herself clinging to her mother, not wanting to let go. She had never had the chance to see the woman as a child and now that she finally had the chance to meet her, she had to leave again. It almost felt like something in the afterlife was mocking her. Badokku wasn't showing it, but she was sure he felt the same way. The neko looked hurt when he heard that she would have to leave them...not that Shizuka blamed him. She felt it too.
"Why do you have to keep leaving us?"

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:49 am

User Image
Elfy Ariake

"If I could stay, I would, love...I would like nothing more than to be with both of you again...But it's just not possible..."
Elfy frowned and began petting Shizu's head. The idea of leaving them again was painful to her as well, but both of them still had some life left in them. They belonged with the living, not the dead. She took the twins' hands and led them a bit closer to the river before sitting down once more. They immediately joined her.
"I've been gone for a long time...It's been nineteen years now, if I remember correctly...You two were still babies when I died, but I was never happier than in that short time I got to be with you...I regret it...Not being there for both of you...Leaving my little ones behind, even though I had no actual say in the matter, is the one thing I'll never forgive myself for..."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:17 am

User Image
Badokku Ariake

Badokku mostly listened as his mother spoke, content with just enjoying her company until it was time to leave. He didn't want to go, but at the same time he didn't feel like dying just yet. When Elfy brought up her death, Badokku growled. His hatred of humans had started once he found out what had happened to his mother. Just the thought of it made him angry.
"The human had to take you away from us...You and dad...You'd still be with us if it wasn't for the human...It wasn't enough for him to just violate you...He had to take your life as well...I hate him...I hate all of them...They're all monsters..."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:32 am

User Image
Elfy Ariake

Elfy sighed and hugged Badokku. Oddly enough, she had already forgiven the human who had killed her. She didn't mind dying. Leaving the twins by themselves had been what really hurt her. The chiropteran placed her hand over her chest, the memory of her death replaying in her head. She had been given a choice, her life or her children's. Elfy had given up her own life without any hesitation.
"I'll admit, what he did was...well...wrong....But I can't bring myself to hate him...I forgave the human, even before the knife fully entered my chest....Not all humans are bad, love...Some of them are just misguided...I'm sure if you took the time to get to know them, you'll find that some of the humans are actually pretty nice..."
She stood, pulling both nekos up with her and hugging them once more. She could feel herself starting to fade...or maybe it was the twins that were fading. Either way, her time was up.
"You two have to go back now...I love you both with all of my heart...Sayonara..."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:44 am

User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka couldn't bring herself to open her eyes. Everything felt numb. She could sense Badokku somewhere nearby, but couldn't get her body to respond long enough to move to where ever he was. The neko slipped in and out of consciousness, but was never really able to wake up enough to figure out what was going on. The last thing she remember, she had been going to the hospital with Badokku because something had happened to Ash...Almost everything after that had been a blur, save for one thing; an image she refused to forget.
"...Sayo...nara...mom...."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:30 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah's capable hands finally stilled and she gave a hefty sigh of relief. "They're going to be okay. Good work, everyone," she said in a tired but pleased tone. It had taken only twenty minutes of vigorous work to stop the bleeding. Already the holes in their chests were shrinking; now from four inches in diameter to two. Still, they had some healing to do.

"Keep them under sedation for now, but they can go to ICU. Keep them together. I'll be up to check on them in five." She directed her instructions at a man she'd worked with for years and trusted. He nodded and moved to carry out her orders. Sirrah took off her gloves and tidied herself up in the bathrooms near the OR, then went back to the lobby of the ER to find the girl with green eyes.

There she was; right where Sirrah had left her, next to a snoring boy with faun-colored hair. She was wearing Kevin's lab coat, which confused Sirrah a bit, but she chose not to let it worry her at the moment. She sat on the other side of the girl and touched her hand lightly. "Don't worry. They'll be fine now. They're out of surgery and are healing up in the intensive care unit. There aren't any visitors allowed there, but in a few hours I'll have them moved to a regular room. If you're still here and want to see them, just have one of the nurses page Doctor Sirrah Tayashi, okay?"

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:42 am

User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari started crying softly with relief. She covered her eyes with an arm, embarrassed to be crying in front of others. "I... I'm sorry... It's just... Our f-friend is in surgery right now, and I was so worried about them all... It's g-good to hear that Shizu-chan will be okay..." But somewhere deep in the mind, Erin was still frantically worrying about Ash. She felt like the surgery should have been over by now. Lizzy kept trying to calm her. She focused on Shizuka's aunt. "My name is Arietta Lee." She clasped Sirrah's hand and smiled slightly. "It's nice to meet you, Tayashi-sama."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:46 am

Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin knew he didn't have the time to change as she stitched up the gashes on Ashika's arms, legs, and chest. The lacerations on her face were shallow enough to not require the needle and thread, but he still didn't like to look at them. It hurt him to see this girl in here ever, once had been more than enough. Tsubatsu, if I ever get my hands on you, not even your precious mommy and daddy will be able to save you. Or identify you. He thought heatedly as he worked in his dress pants, white pin-striped dress shirt, and tie.

He dreaded to get started on that shoulder, he knew it would be tricky but he also knew that there were at least three people out there counting on him to keep this girl alive and whole. Suddenly, the heart monitor began to let out a piercing beep, and the lung funtion was dropping swiftly. "She's going into V-fib!" Kersty yelled.

Kevin cursed wildly. "God DAMMIT Ashika Rose Dresden! Stay the ******** with me!" And grabbed the paddles once more. "You are NOT dying on me! If I don't ******** give up, YOU SURE AS s**t CAN'T! THAT GIRL IS COUNTING ON YOU! DON'T YOU ******** DIE ON HER!"

:I have to watch people die everyday, but that makes the ones I save that much more special:
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games