Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
HeartStealers[Full/ OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:12 pm
"Why aren't you mad at me for not being able to keep the guest here," Amaya asked, confused. "Also, are you sure that you're up for this?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:57 pm
Kaimei nodded "Everything is going to be fine" he said "Im ready I just wont use that much magic. I know my limit" he said as he stood there then clapped his hands and a huge structure appeared under his feet and rode him 12 stories high  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:50 pm
Amaya jumped onto a corner of the structure and held on tight. Once it stopped rising to its full height, she quietly climbed her way up to where Kaimei was.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:01 pm
Flint sighed, eyes closed, and tried to compose himself. Always at the weirdest times... The boys thought, of course, pertained to the random training exercise.

Not willing to be outdone by his brother, Flint used the major static he'd already been creating to float into the sky, forcing himself toward the top of the structure that Amaya had decided to climb. He reached the top as she did, landing stable, and shrugged into an offensive position. He didn't feel like using his fists right now, he never did.

Static charges began to build in his fingertips, however, and he knew how to put them to good use. He fired a few of them off in Kaimei's direction as warnings, before the big hit.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:14 pm
Amaya did a quick water soaking of Kaimei. So when Flint zapped Kaimei, the electricity had more power to it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:08 pm
Kaimei got shocked by the mixture of water and electricity. He kneeled down but smoke puffed and all was left was a stone. "what were you hitting" he said as he kicked Flint in the back of the head. And pushed Amaya using Dark Force push. "I know I thought you better" he added as he ran around the structure going down.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 5:35 am
Kaimei's push caused Amaya to fall backwards and off of the structure. Thankfully for her, a cloud, which is composed of water, got underneath her and caught her, keeping her from getting seriously injured. The cloud brought Amaya down safely to the ground then disappeared.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:48 am
FLint ignored the pounding in his head caused by his brother's kick and jumped from the structure. He'd seen Amaya fall, but he knew she must be well enough, he hadn't heard a splatter. He had to worry about himself anyway. About fifteen feet from the ground his static kicked in again, and he clung to the side of the structure like a reptile, keeping himself from getting too hurt. He'd been able to cut off his brother as he ran down the structure.

"Any particular reason this turned into a Training exercise?"

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:28 pm
"I'd like to know the answer to that too," Amaya added as she ran to Flint's side. She had a feeling that she'd have to tend to some injuries later.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:01 pm
Kaimei wasnt stupid he knew his brother would be waiting for him on the structure he closed his eyes and found his Aura "There" he said as he spun went through the structure and bursted out where his brother was clinging on "Knock Knock" he said  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:22 pm
Flint rocked back on the structure, his eyes alight, as he dodged his brother's explosion of an entrance. "Still waiting for that answer, hope it's not a punchline"

The boy took a moment to compose himself for his magic to take effect and then felt himself drop, swing around, and aim his legs for his brother's face.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:32 pm
Kaimei spun over his brother and just fell towards the ground "Something is coming I want you both to be ready"

Sanji walked into the magic shop to fins a nice clean house "I wonder if she lives here" he said  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:25 pm
Her legs were bare and tangled in the white fabric of her sheets. Victoria rolled onto her side on the red, velvet couch adorned with golden lining and buttons. She laid there, unable to sleep so early. She groaned and rolled around again, causing Sue to grumble in sleepiness and get crushed by the blankets that Victoria threw off. She went downstairs with a lit candle and down to her desk. It was sort of cold, as night always was, and sat in the comfy, blue chair. She folded her legs and pulled out parchment.

It sounded much better on paper than in her head. Victoria reread the fifteen pages it took her to describe the events that happened since her 'dream' began. Any parts that she couldn't remember well were filled in with emotions and thoughts as to what might've happened. Victoria liked it so much, she decided that she would continue it. Victoria, in the mean time, read a book until she'd get sleepy again.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:23 am
"Don't leave us in the dark Kaimei, what's coming," Amaya asked. She made a geyser shoot up from the ground and made it curve in such a way that it was headed right for Kaimei and would smash him against the structure.  

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150

red_ember14

Blessed Treasure

5,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:01 am
Dinner had been... interesting. Akemi's father questioned her throughout it all about Flint and his family. Which had been difficult for her, considering she knew nothing about his family and almost nothing about him other then he wasn't exactly human but still a gentleman that had helped her in the market a couple of times now.

Now, laying in her bed, Akemi sighed softly. Of course she would marry Flint like she said she would, even if she didn't exactly love him. She was infatuated with him, and he would let her be more free than any other man, she was sure of that. But she didn't know a thing about him and that almost scared her more then knowing he could curse her at any moment or do anything horrible to her with his magic. What have I gotten myself into...? she wondered.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games