Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Token guild introduction thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Croco_D_Isle

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:57 pm
The Ghost of Xmas Awesome
Croco_D_Isle
Croco_D_Isle
Croco_D_Isle

Indeed. *adjusts monacle*

It hurts me, really hurts me to have to break this to you, but you don't have a monacle.

If you'll excuse me, In m off to get a monacle, then I'm off to bed like I should be at this hour. Like I said man, three days.

Lol! And yeah I should too. Freakin Netflix man. One minute it's 9 then bam!! 2 am.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:54 pm
Hey guys, I got accepted too! Three days then I guess, should I start making my character?

Also hi to everyone in the guild, looking forward to playing with you guys.

Edit: Also, you look better without the monacle, Ghost. 3nodding  

Colette Brunnel

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:15 pm
Welcome, all of you.

As I mentioned to CroDI, the guild is currently in the "picking up steam" point. Generally, it has a (bad) habit of slowing down for the holidays, and staying slow for a month, sometimes two. But we're on the upswing.

But as it stands, beyond Bridgepuddle (which was delayed in launching due to RL issues, but seems to be re-initiating), there isn't anything new currently out there. Which is why I think you were requested, Xmaweseome.

Out of curiosity, what system do you think you'll be running this game of yours in?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:26 pm
Rain Yupa
Welcome, all of you.

As I mentioned to CroDI, the guild is currently in the "picking up steam" point. Generally, it has a (bad) habit of slowing down for the holidays, and staying slow for a month, sometimes two. But we're on the upswing.

But as it stands, beyond Bridgepuddle (which was delayed in launching due to RL issues, but seems to be re-initiating), there isn't anything new currently out there. Which is why I think you were requested, Xmaweseome.

Out of curiosity, what system do you think you'll be running this game of yours in?

Croco requested 5th edition, as that's what he bought the book for. I have them myself, so I agreed. I noticed that this guild seems to run 4th edition by the titles I glanced on your sub forums. Will that be a problem?  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:31 pm
You can run any sort of system you like! Yes, this guild was intended for Dungeons & Dragons by its original creator, but as far as I'm concerned, that's but a lure due to the popularity of D&D's name. I've seen AD&D run on here before.

The steps necessary would be to recruit for a game (ideally, in a main forum thread), and then let me know when you have enough to start and I'll designate a subforum for you.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:58 pm

Welcome, Glad to see you here. Just like the old days.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:40 pm
Rain Yupa
You can run any sort of system you like! Yes, this guild was intended for Dungeons & Dragons by its original creator, but as far as I'm concerned, that's but a lure due to the popularity of D&D's name. I've seen AD&D run on here before.

The steps necessary would be to recruit for a game (ideally, in a main forum thread), and then let me know when you have enough to start and I'll designate a subforum for you.

confused Sure thing! I'm almost done with the setting, so I'll start the thread tommorow or sooner.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:48 pm
PupSage

Welcome, Glad to see you here. Just like the old days.

eek Holy s**t! Were you already IN this guild?! blaugh That's awesome! It's a small Internet after all! cheese_whine A celebration to old friends and new ones then!

Also I guess this answers your question from the old guild forum eh? Like I said, I'll be accepting character sheets starting tommorow as soon as I post the topic. Since you'll be reserved a spot, I guess this means I've got three people at the ready. Nice.  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:52 pm
Colette Brunnel
Hey guys, I got accepted too! Three days then I guess, should I start making my character?

And don't think that just because I'm having a touching reunion I've missed your complete and utter blasphemy regarding any amazing face accessories I may or may not have.

*adjusts monacle in the most snooty way possible*

You're on the list young lady! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:01 pm
An old friend of yours was actually already in this guild?

cool Tsssssh, that's right. That's how amazing I am. Obviously, when I chose this guild Ghost, I was completely aware of all this already. Truly, I am amazing. Let us all take a moment to bask in my glory.

Also, once again. HYPE FOR DAYS. Can't wait for the Aizen level villainous plot that threatens all free will.

And don't worry, I don't think to hard about the fact you are WAY too good at coming up evil world dominating schemes.  

Croco_D_Isle

Colette Brunnel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:38 am
Colette Brunnel

And don't think that just because I'm having a touching reunion I've missed your complete and utter blasphemy regarding any amazing face accessories I may or may not have.

*adjusts monacle in the most snooty way possible*

You're on the list young lady! xd

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 5:08 pm
Noname has no name, though you can call me. . .

Hello, I'm Noname, 51 (or Ken). Though, I have played, and DMed, most of the Dungeons and Dragons series; my favorite memories are with in the 3.5 era. Something about slaying skeletons with hugs, a wolf winning arena battles for his unconscious ranger master, and grabbing everything not nailed to the floor to sell later; made it stick out as a grand era.

But, the eternal campaign must continue.

Outside the game; I'm a reader(today's tv programs bore me), gamer, and driver. I can't think of any thing to add...

On to the games!!! scream . . . Where be they at? question  

Noname 51

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 11:01 pm
Unfortunately, the guild isn't as thriving as it used to be. It comes and goes in waves. I don't think any games are recruiting in the moment; one just started up not too long ago, for 5e. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 4:41 am
No games for Noname. crying
I will run one, if that is alright?

What DND series it favored here then?  

Noname 51

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 7:24 pm
I would say 4rth edition, 5th edition and pathfinder are most the games I've seen in this guild.

Current active games consist of two 4th edition games and one 5th.

There are also some games running from more obscure game systems such as Legend of the Five Rings and Ryuutama  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff