Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:28 pm
Suddenly, Rath's eyes began to open. He groaned. Great. I'm still alive. He said weakly. He was freezing cold and his ribs burned with pain. He ignored it. He clentched his fists with anger.

Momi gasped at the sound of Rath's voice. He jumped and down with excitement and joy. Rath! You scared us! He told him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:30 pm
Kissing him back softly yet lovingly she then pulled away. Placing a hand upon his chest she then manuevered herself to sit in his lap facing him. Wrapping her arms around him gently she leaned forward resting her head upon his shoulder. Though she did something so bold as to place a few kisses upon his neck."No.. I would never leave my Akito-sama.."Whispered her voice quietly before she pulled away. Leaning back a bit to look up to him, her cheeks flustered a bit at what she was going to do. Opening her kimono a bit more she looked up to him shyly before moving forward hugging him but pressing her body to his."I love you.. Akito-sama.. Make me.. Make me yours already.. I want to be with you.."Murmured her voice quietly before she pulled away looking up to him. Blushing she looked down knowing exactly what she was asking of him. But she didn't want to be alone anymore.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:38 pm
Akito looked into Yuzu's eyes and took her arm in his hand, standing up. He pushed her gently against the wall and pressed his lips to hers.
"You are mine. Forever, Yuzu. Forever." He whispered, his hands running down her sides.*

Haruhi's eyes brightened and she gasped. "Rath, you're alive!" Her sweet face lit up with happiness and suddenly it fell.
"I-I mean, you're alive." She smiled nicely.
Haru-Chan didn't want to seem too enthusiastic to Rath but she pulled her hand back from his.

((* Remember, one of the number 1 rules is no sex *Pouts* Jkjk razz ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:48 pm
Blinking she stood up before blushing closing her eyes. Her heart was pounding under her breast from nerves. But she knew she was safe with him. He would never hurt her.. He promised her. Taking one of her hands she took his before lacing her fingers together with his. Looking up to him a little she smiled before nodding."Always.. Akito-sama.."Murmured her voice quietly as she looked up to him. Closing her eyes she leaned her face out a bit wanting him to kiss her. It felt nice being this way with him.

((Techniqually the rule is to not cyber. XD
But in the rp you can always timeskip once the clothes come off. 3nodding ))  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:50 pm
Rath rolled his eyes and sat up, not wincing at the pain even though it burned madly. I wish I wasn't. He said weakly.

Rath! You're such a meany. Why did you do this to yourself? Momi asked.

Rath ignored him then started to stand.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:10 pm
Haruhi jumped up and gently pushed Rath down, giving him a glare.
"Stand up and I'll make the doctors give you more pain medicine again. But this time, so you can't feel your feet."
She pushed him down again.

Akito abide to her wishes and kissed her deeply. His hands traced her and he began to push her kimono off her shoulders. "You're finally all mine..." He whispered.
((Uhh yeah okay ^^))
[ Time Skip ]  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:21 pm
Looking to Akito a bit she leaned forward kissing his lips gently but with a newly found tenderness. Pulling away from his grasp she retrieved her kimono. Placing it upon her petite little body she glanced over to him."We should check on everyone.. Don't you think Akito-sama..?"She said gently before finishing dressing. Moving back over to his bed she sat down looking to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:24 pm
Rath glared at Haru and crossed his arms over his chest. He already took out the I.v. I want to leave. He said cooly and weakly.

Momi stood up. Hey.. I'll be right back ok? He told them then left the room. Leaving Rath and Haru alone.

((You rebels. >.< Juuuuuust kidding.))  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:35 pm
"Rath, you're still not well." Haruhi said quietly. "You're still freezing..." She looked down.
"Please just stay a little longer, at least until you warm up a little more?" She looked at Rath with soft eyes.

"I'm sure they're all fine darling." Akito hugged Yuzu around the waist from behind.
His lips brushed her ear gently and he kissed her cheek lightly.

((Mwhahaahaa!!! The Rebels. I like it.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:39 pm
Rath groaned with annoyance. I feel fine. He said weakly.

((Yep. Thought so. :3))  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:48 pm
Blinking a bit once his arms wrapped around her waist. She then smiled a bit once he kissed her. It was done, she was Akitos. But this still didn't get Rath out of her head. Shaking her head a bit as if attempting to shake all the thoughts of Rath out. She then leaned back resting against Akito."I know.. But I just wonder sometimes.."Murmured her voice quietly as she looked forward. Her little ears pricked forward before resting against her head. Closing her eyes she relaxed against him reaching her arms behind her. She wrapped them around his neck as she looked back to him. Leaning up a bit she kissed his lips before pulling away gently looking up to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:56 pm
"It's okay to wonder, dear heart." He murmured, kissing her back. "We all question some things sometimes. Just don't question whether I love you or not..." His lips caressed hers gently.

Haruhi leaned forward and put her hand on Rath's forehead.
She then took his hand in hers, feeling the difference in temperature.
"You're still bone cold..." She murmured, worried. "Maybe I should call a doctor..."  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:04 pm
No. I'm fine. I'm alive aren't I? Rath said harshly but weakly as he took his hand from hers. He didn't look at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:08 pm
Haruhi stood by the bed, her left hand resting on it gently. She looked down at Rath with a sad expression, almost as if in pain.
"Rath, you aren't okay.." She said softly. "You don't have to act tough when you're in pain. Please rest." Haru-Chan put her hand on his chest as if to say "Stay" and withdrew it quietly.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:10 pm
Looking up to him, she then listened to his words feeling her cheeks burn with color. She then nodded a little before feeling him kiss her. Oddly enough she loved his kisses and gently caresses. Pulling away gently she opened her eyes looking up to him. She then smiled a small smile before looking up into his eyes."I won't.."She said gently looking up to him a bit. Smiling gently she then pulled away before standing up a little. She knew Rath was in the hospital and that Haru was there. Truthfully she didn't want to be near the both of them. She had believed in Rath for so long, and wanted to tell him. But all that time he must've been in a relationship with her.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games