Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Demons, Angels, and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  awesome! im gonna join now!
  its stupid..... why would any one join this?!?!?!
View Results

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:57 pm
Name: Max Rider
Species: Angel
Personality: Firce, harsh at times, shy but outgoing, and can be kind, friendly, caring, and sweet
Pic:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Muahaha! I now have Um.... 4 characters! >.<))  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:29 pm
Name-
Raphael
Gender-
Male.
Species-
Demon.
Personality-
Rash, cold, ironic, quiet, basicly the polar opposite of Ameri..
Age-
Unknown..
He comes, and goes..
Pic-
User Image

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:33 pm
S C A R Y G I R L I E
Name-
Raphael
Gender-
Male.
Species-
Demon.
Personality-
Rash, cold, ironic, quiet, basicly the polar opposite of Ameri..
Age-
Unknown..
He comes, and goes..
Pic-
User Image

((Haha, I like how you say the polar opposite of Ameri. =D  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:36 pm
Max was walking in a dark forest all by herself. Her hair was flowing behind her when she was walking. She wasn't really paying attention to where she was going and didn't really care.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:43 pm
While the others busied themselves with little problems, a demon nearby was wandering about. He was of course trying to find that quirky little demoness who had hit him with marshmellows the day before. Sighing he then spotted a group of people and walked forward."Hello, I'm sorry to bother you but I'm looking for this girl.. She's about this tall.. Wore a witch hat.. Rode on a broom.. You see she had wings.. And the whole nine yards.."Spoke out a very deep but handsome sounding voice. While he gestured her height and all he caught the attention of the one he was seeking.

A mischievious smile curled upon her lips before she ran forward. Jumping forward she caught the demon by the neck her lips pressing to his. Which caused the young demons cheeks to burn brightly. Dropping down she looked up to him smiling childishly."Hello again.."Chimmed her voice happily before seeing him hold out something. Blinking she recognized her locket before snatching it from him."You dropped this.. Well, see ya.. By the way.. Nice form.. It's cute, but a bit childish if you asked me.."He murmured before getting a ton of marshmellows hit at him. And if anyone knew anything about marshmellows was when they hit you quickly they actually hurt.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:52 pm
Max suddenly heard noises and she snapped back to reality. Looking in the direction and saw a group of people. Is this a gathering? She then let out a sigh. What strange people.. She then started to walk again then tripped and fell onto the ground, making a thud when she hit the ground. Crap.. She muttered then stood up.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:58 pm
Violeta turned around suddenly. "Who's there?" She looked in the direction of the noise she heard.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:06 pm
Max held her breath and stood there silently. Not daring to make a move. She just stood there, in the darkness where no one saw she was standing there.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:08 pm
Violeta still stared at the spot where Max was hiding. "I heard you. I know you're there."  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:10 pm
Crap.. Max thought to herself. Busted. She still didn't dare to move. Or breath..  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:19 pm
Ariel walked over to Violeta, "What is it?"

Violeta still looked at Max, "Ariel, someone is hiding there. I heard them."

Ariel looked at where Violeta was staring, "Well yelling isn't going to make anyone come out, if anything its going to make them want to hide."  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:23 pm
Derik glared in the direction where Violeta was looking at. If this thing was going to attack them, it will regret it.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:30 pm
((I'm changing Max's appearance to this..))
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:39 am
Okay, so I've decided that the prophecy is going to have five parts, because I'm having far too much fun writing it. This one is completely unrelated to this RP, but the next ones will be. Heres the list of names to give you and idea about whats to come, or what already happened.

The Prophecy Part One: The Unknown Maiden (Page 15 )
The Prophecy Part Two: The Heart Tamer (Page 18 )
The Prophecy Part Three: The Everlasting Sleep (Will be about Fallen Angels like Farren)
The Prophecy Part Four: Sathihain and Yrellia (About Dragon Keepers)
The Prophecy Part Five: The Chosen (Probably has the most to do with the RP)

Lets have a read of Part Two shall we? (Not as good as Unknown Maiden D: ))

The Prophecy Part Two
The Heart Tamer

The Eternal War burned on through entire world. Battles in the form of hurricanes and other natural disasters ravaged the earth, to the point it almost came to an end. But in one forgotten corner of existence, all was calm. A little girl sat on a swing and laughed as her sister pushed her. The sun shone brightly, filtered down through the leaves, and made them glow a bright green. The older sister’s name was Valaya the Serene. Not unlike The Unknown Maiden, she was famed for her beauty, but she never went beyond the boundaries of her home. Her mother and father had died many months ago, and she had to look after her sister no matter what. Her sister was all she had left.
On this calm day however, she took her eyes off her sister for one minute, and returned to see her running off into the forest. She shouted for her sister to come back, but she was too far away. Valaya ran after her as fast as she could, and saw her sister disappearing into a fast flowing river. In desperation, she dived in after her, flailing around, screaming her sister’s name, and crying for her to come back. She was dragged down stream, struggling and screaming still. And in the confusion, her head smashed against a rock, and she fell unconscious.
When she awoke, she was in a small, damp cave. She moaned and rubbed her head when she sat up, and looked around. All she could see was the faint outlines of rocks in the darkness, and something else stirring in the shadows. She froze in fear, as it got up and walked towards her. Its bright green eyes lighting up the dark cave, it stopped and tilted its head in an almost human gesture. It was a wolf, unlike any wolf that ever existed. It shuddered, and then let out a heart wrenching cry as its canine features contorted. It fell to the damp ground, and thrashed around, whining and crying. Until, after a few hours, it stopped. Where the wolf once stood, there was a boy.
He seemed to be the same age as Valaya, and just a little taller. His black hair was the same as the wolf’s coat, and his green eyes were the same eyes that stared at her. Almost human, but not quite. “What is your name?” Valaya whispered, trying not to startle him. He just stared for a moment longer, the replied, “My name? Is Droven. That is who I am” His voice was low and rough, and would have scared anyone else. But Valaya was intrigued by this creature, and simply stared at him. There was something not quite right in his eyes, they were wild. They were like his heart, fierce, unable to feel love. She tried to edge away, but he dragged her back, and stared at her more.
“You fell out of the sky” He mused, “What is your name?” Valaya knew she couldn’t get away, so she decided to answer him. “I’m Valaya. I’m not from the sky though, I’m from my house, by the woods” Her voice shook. There was a few moments silence, before she asked, “My sister, where is she?” She looked around, trying to find her. “I don’t know. Who is your sister?” There was more silence. Valaya started to cry. She had tried so hard to protect what little family she had left, but she had failed. She stood up and looked down at the boy on the ground. The wildness in his eyes was more apparent than ever. “I still don’t know who you are, so I may as well just leave” She turned around to walk away, but was stopped suddenly by Droven’s hand on her shoulder holding her back. He turned her around, and his wild green eyes met the calm depths of hers. “I am a Gaeth Eniad; a trapped soul. My heart left long ago, leaving me as nothing more than an animal. I can still communicate with you. But I’m not real. I’m not here. I am immortal, and I have become sick of life. Bring my heart back to me, tame it so it can return, and I can die.” He looked down at his feet, “Only you can free me. You are The Heart Tamer. I knew it since you fell out of the sky. Help me, please. I know where to find your sister. If you let me die, I will tell you”
Valaya nodded solemnly. This made sense now. Even if she couldn’t tame hearts, there was no harm in trying. So she left the cave, and set off to find his heart, and in turn, find her sister. After two years and twenty-one days, she found it. It was at the top of the tallest mountain in the world, in the form of an emerald. She cradled it in her hands and walked down the mountain, only to trip on a rock and fall many miles. She fell unconscious again for a very long time, and when she awoke, she was back in Droven’s cave. She asked him how she got there, but he didn’t answer. He was too busy staring at what was in her hand. The emerald, his heart.
“I have brought it to you, now tell me why my sister is” She demanded.
“Your sister is gone, but not completely. You see, she died when she fell into the river that day, but your caring and love for her kept her on this earth. She is inside every heart you must tame, and a little piece of her soul will be released every time you free someone. That is why you became who you are. Because of her” Valaya started to cry. Her sister was gone, she had failed. Droven reached out to touch the emerald, and a blinding green light consumed him. It faded away quickly, and as he took his dying breaths, he thanked Valaya for helping him. Now he could have peace.
Valaya still walks the earth taming hearts, for as Droven died, she became immortal herself. But she can feel, and she is bound to help others rest, so her sister can find that peace too. Even if the war ends, or sickness takes over, or the earth cracks beneath us, The Heart Tamer will live on. Forever will she walk the earth, bringing rest to the tired. The Guardian of The Heartless. She Who Never Sleeps.  

Ominelle

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:47 am
((*clapping* Bravo! You are amazing!))  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games