Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:43 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kari poked him again. "I realize that they're probably fluffy, but I would keep them, not turn them into the pound. Now WAKE. UP." She poked him multiple times.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:58 pm
Jake opened his eye's and grabbed her finger. "I'm awake ok...stop poking me." He said, sitting up and stretching with a yawn. "I'm starting to regret agreeing to team up with you on the project.." he said. Of course he didn't mean it..just a bit grouchy from being woken up. "Alright..so where were we on the project?"  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:07 pm
User Image

Kari poked him one last time just to be sure. "Nah. You'd regret if you got a failing grade though." She told him, obviously not taking his words seriously.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:54 am
Lilly sat in her English class, feet on her desk, hand in the air as she waved it to dry her nail polish. Her test sat in front of her, bubbled and finished, so she had no reason to do anything except add another coat. Her clothing, as usual, included a skirt just long enough to cover dress code and a shirt that could make any male teacher in the school directory blush, married with kids or not. Her hair, today, was done up in a bun. That was oddly out of place, but then again, there had been subtle differences since the ghost incident. She shook her bottle of polish and then began on her other hand.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:50 am
Remy had finished and simply stared out the window, daydreaming yet again. His mind always seemed to shift from one fantasy world to another, first was him with Lily, then him and Kari then him running around like Keannu Reeves in the Matrix with Uzis and machine pistols killing vampires and breaking Robert Patterson's neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:13 pm
Jake swatted at her finger, giving her a annoyed look. "Hey, I've been passing this class just fine on my own." he said, rubbing his eye's, "I'm just tired..stayed up late last night reading that journal." He said, standing up as the bell rang. "Want me to fill you in over lunch? I still owe you a icecream bar from last week."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 pm
User Image

Kari grinned as she stood up, grabbing her Jack Skellinton backpack. "Deal. I wanna know everything the book says." She said brightly. The book fascinated her and she constantly wanted to know more. She was still working her way through the books she'd taken from the house, but a lot of what she was reading went against everything she already knew.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:48 pm
Jake walked with her down the hallway, getting in the lunch line. "So I havn't gotten to much into it. Apparently hunters are usually packed together in families. Parent teaching child. Must be hard...having to move around so much.."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:50 pm
The bell snapped Remy from his daydreams and he realized that it was time for lunch. He grabbed his stuff and headed for the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:55 pm
User Image

"Huh. I can't imagine moving around that much. I've lived here my whole life." Kari said thoughtfully, grabbing some food and putting it on her tray. "It would be interesting though, learning all this. I can see why they would need pretty much their whole lives to learn it all. There's so much stuff."

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:29 pm
remy made his way to the cafeteria and got in line, his mind on other things for once.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:47 pm
Lilly got in line for lunch, spotting Jake and Kari up a bit ahead of her, and quickly smiled her way up to them. Skirting around the last person she'd flirted with the reach the two she leaned toward them happily, somehow she'd missed both their company, and she still hadn't gotten her tarot card reading from the other girl. "Hello~" She let the word trail off as she grabbed a lemonade. "So much what?"  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image

Kari grinned at Lilly as the girl appeared. "Hi!" She chirped a greeting. "We were discussing the journal and the hunters. There's so much stuff to learn." She sounded eager to learn.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:12 pm
Remy was still waiting in line when he felt someone brush past him. He turned his head to see Lily cutting in line to get to Jake and Kari. Remy shrugged and continued on, choosing the chicken sandwich rather than take his chances with the mystery meat.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:17 pm
"The journal?" Lilly re-iterated, sounding excited. "I bet there is! I'd love to know all of it." She'd brushed past Remy without noticing him at first, centered on getting her reading, but now as she toyed with her lemonade bottle she looked back and saw him behind two other people in line. While those two were busy she grabbed his sleeve and put him in front of them, they barely noticed, and if they did, no one in school was going to fight her in that outfit. "Now the gang's all here!"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games