Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Half-Blood War (Aslumber) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Robotic Kitoko

Greedy Gekko

4,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:07 am
.:Yumia:.

Yumia ignored her brothers jabs, she walked ahead of him arriving into the town and starting to search for an Inn or something of the like. She was still thinking about the fighting. Hades send his children? Why? He could do it himself if he really wanted us gone. She came to an Inn and got two rooms with what little cash she had and what her powers could give her. She told the woman to head to the local Tavern if there was one and find a boy named Cedric and give him the second key. She went up to her room and looked around. A small bed only fit for one person with a desk and an animal skin rug. She started to get sleepy so she went to bed and dreamed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:13 am
"Yes I'm very tired too. But I wonder..." Luna looked around the room, at the number of people. "Where are we all going to sleep?"
Len and Ren both agreed with nods.

Damn it all. Devon hid his scowl, keeping his face smooth with no emotion. He glanced over at Theras. Why can't he do it, she's his sister. He looked back at Hades. "Yes, sir. What is it that I am to deliver?"  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:46 am
"I own an apartment here in town so some of you may be able to come to my place to sleep. Any willing go may and any who wish to stay here, ask Jira." Jason looked at Jira.

"I would like to stay here. I don't feel like walking any further." Gerad squated to the ground and sat down.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:00 am
"Well... Would you happen to have a place for Oceanas? He's usually in a stable at night." Luna glanced at the door where her horse would be waiting. She didn't want to stop spoiling him. He was so good to her.

Len thought. "I think we'll just stay here, if that's okay with Jira." I think Ren already made her place on the couch." Ren blushed a little. "We're go wherever we need to go. I don't mind either way." She glanced at Jason. She honestly wanted to go with him, but she couldn't leave her brother.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:54 am
Cedric looked up at the woman from the inn who was handing him a key. He thanked then returned to his beer and his food.
"Do you think we can make an escape early in the morning before she wakes up?" Cedric asked Deimos, who was laying at his feet under the table.
She seems rather persistent so I would say no.
"I thought you'd say that."
Give her a chance, I'm sure she'll grow on you. Cedric sighed and downed the rest of the pint. He left a handful of change on the table and left the tavern, knowing well that almost all the eyes in the room were on the strange cloaked man with his over-sized dog. It didn't take long for Cedric to find the inn; he entered and walked up the stairs, finding his room. Exhausted, he flopped on the bed and closed his eyes, feeling Deimos curling up in the corner of the bed. Please let me wake up and realize this is all just a bad dream, Cedric thought, The broken spear, the disappearing opponents, the younger sister... These thoughts rattled through his brain as he drifted into a long deep sleep.

Rhi looked around the room, "I'm willing to stay wherever there's room for me." She really wanted to stay and talk to Erik, ask him about his mother, perhaps even answer some of her long pondered questions.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:08 am

Yumia was dreaming she was fighting someone. Something was wrong, she was losing! No matter how hard she hit or how close she was she couldn't hit or even see her opponent. She struck it and nothing happened. It struck her however and she was blown back. She couldn't win and she couldn't escape.

Yumia awoke with a start. "Who the hell was that..." She sat up for a while thinking. Yumia decided she'd go out for a walk around the town, it often calmed her. Despite her powers to make other people calm they didn't work on her. She wondered around town looking for something to do. Or someone to talk to. While wondering she came across a beautiful horse. "Hello there, what are you doing all by yourself?" the horse was startled from her sudden appearance but, calmed down when she started to pet it. Using her powers she made it at ease.  

Robotic Kitoko

Greedy Gekko

4,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:00 pm
Luna gasped as she felt a tug in her chest. Oceanas. She turned quickly and opened the door to the house, seeing a girl petting her horse. She's so pretty... She walked up to the girl, letting the door shut behind her. "Hello... Do you like him?" She smiled and held her hand to Oceanas, who touched his snout to her hand, letting her know he was okay.

Len and Ren watched Luna rush out the door. "What's wrong with her? Should someone go after her?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:34 pm
"I'll go. Oceanes probably was getting anxious." Gerad stood back up and walked out the door to find another girl and Luna talking. "Hey, everything okay?"

Jason knew something about who was outside but let it go. She wouldn't harm any of them, not when so many were here.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:41 pm
"Oh, yes. Oceanas seems fine. I just heard a moment of distress from him but then he was okay when I stepped out." Luna smiled at Gerad, still petting her horse. "Thank you for checking."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Two people had run out interrupting her moment with the horse. "You take very good care of your horse." she did not look at the two newcomers. "Who are you?" she used her pin and could tell the girl was a bit nervous but, the boy behind her was just curious as to what was going on. She turned to show the hilt of her sword as if they would recognize it as a symbol of who she was. "What's your name as well." she asked the boy. She was monotone in these questions because she was still in deep thought about the Hades situation.  

Robotic Kitoko

Greedy Gekko

4,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:52 pm
"We were just worried about you, that's all. Come inside when your done talking though." Geard poked his head back inside and shut the door. When he walked back inside all eyes were on him.

"Everything okay?" Jason could see a plain look in his eyes.

"Yeah, some girl came and scared Oceanes. It's fine." Gerad retook his place on the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:54 pm
Luna cheerfully waved bye to him, smiling. She turned her attention backed to the girl. Something felt uneasy about her. She had a gut feeling that told her she wasn't safe. She pushed it aside though. Luna mostly always gave everyone a chance.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Robotic Kitoko

Greedy Gekko

4,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:18 pm

She lifted her hand from the horse. "Must war repeat herself." she finally looked at the newcomer that had stayed. "What is your name?" she had snapped out of her deep thinking but not the mood it often instilled in her. When she was thinking deeply or when she was in the mood too she was often almost whispering in a monotone way. She and her sword were in full view as she turned to face the new one completely.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:58 pm
"I don't care who stays where, honestly." Jira said, tapping her fingers along the edge of the seat.

Theras glanced up as Devon looked away, feeling eyes staring at him. Even though the other demigod was calm he could tell how on edge he was, or whatever other emotion it was that he couldn't figure out. With a final schick he checked his blade again before tucking the stone into his pocket. "A special weapon. I will not have my daughter prance about without a proper way to defend herself." Hades beckoned to one of the guards stationed in the room. It came forward and presented what looked like a small metal block to Devon. "It will take whatever shape she wills it to, but only once."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Purgatory Twin -Heaven-

2,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:13 am
((i know my profile's not up, but Strider has it and said i could ^_^
and i understand my gramer and spelling are horrible.))
As the twins walked down the road, Heaven's stomach grumbled. They hadn't eaten in what seemed like ages. "Sister, we should rest a moment...", Hell spoke. "No. We need to get us to the next town or we're going to starve.", Heaven snaped back. Hell jumped in response and kept her eyes on the ground. Just keep on moving, we'll be there soon... thought Hell. They walked in silence for a while, the glowing light of the town ahead grew closer and closer. their eyes were trained on that town, for one in determination to reach i and the other in apprehention for what they would find.

When finaly they reached it, Hell stoped on t's outer limits. "Heaven..." She tilted her head sideways, a frightened and weary look on her face.
"Yeah, it's a town. there's lots of noise..." She sometimes wished her sister were slightly les cowardly.
"No, they are closer than that. a group of..." she cut off.
"Travellers. Yeah i hear that now. Just like us. Lets go see..."  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games