Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
strange rp (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aamiller321

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:48 pm
"Odd... I'll take the sign that there are no prisoners here as a good sign." Quincy gestured at a small altar at the back of the room "When in doubt, move the altar. Various priests throughout history have always kept the loot they pilfered from their loyal subjects under the altar. Give me a hand here."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:54 pm
"Huh?" Emma broke out of her thoughts. She saw Maneki at the top of the cliff. "I'm fine." She called up, "I'm more durable than I am powerful." Phynix turned to Chi-Chi "What'd you tell her?" "Something Hades told me." Chi-Chi said, looking nervous.  

kitty in psychosis

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:59 pm
Astro transformed into an 800 pound guerilla and helped Quincy move the altar. Behind it was another tunnel, this one much smaller and longer than the one that had brought them to his current room. Turning into a luminous hamster Astro crawled intotue tunnel.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:11 pm
"Twice in one day..." Quincy sighed, as he concentrated on turning into a lizard. A few seconds later the lizard followed the hamster through the tunnel. "So, is your mentor still alive?" It hissed.  

aamiller321

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:18 pm
"Not if you count being a puddle of goo as being alive" Astro chuckled. Continuing down the tunnel they ended up back outside, just to the left of the entrance. "Well this was unexpected"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:24 pm
"I've met a lot of beings who would love to be a puddle of goo. Hm. Maybe we should try a different door?" Quincy entered the dungeon again, and pondered on which of the middle doors to choose.  

aamiller321

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:28 pm
Astro followed him back in, transforming from the hamster to his favored winged cat form. "Sorry, all of this exploring has made me tired, nap time for Astrodomus." The small cat curled up in a corner of the room of doors and quickly fell asleep.

((I'll be on again tomorrow))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:01 pm
Maneki sighed and sat with his legs dangling over the side of the cliff. He didn't understand what was going on but maybe his folly was trying to. He peered down at Emma again. "well this has to be pretty severe. I mean people don't go throwing themselves off cliffs for nothing, wanna talk about it?"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

aamiller321

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:16 am
Quincy glanced sidelong at the sleeping cat, then crept up to the middle door on the left. Cautiously he pushed it open, oddly enough it opened without a sound. Looking around in the dim lighting he spied a familiar object that was completely out of place. Looking at the object mounted on the wall, Quincy carefully took his knife out, and flicked the object up. As the room lit up with blinding light from above, Quincy got his answer. Yup, that was definitely a light switch.

Now lit by the harsh electric lights, Quincy noticed that the room was filled with hospital beds and half-used IV drips. Overcome with a sense of foreboding, Quincy backed out of the room. "Yo, Astro? You probably want to see this."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:59 pm
Stretching and yawning as he uncurled from the ball he was in Astro said, "What is it Quincy?" He got up and walked over to the door sleepily, when he reached the door his entire demeanor changed, it was like someone splashed him with ice water while throwing him off a very tall building. "What? Why? What is this room for?" looking around the winged cat took flight and flew around the room. There were easily more than a hundred beds and I.V. drips.  

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:05 pm
((who149x has changed characters, you may have noticed the lack of Miranda, and is going to rejoin us using this new one))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:12 pm
Chi-Chi looked at Maneki for awhile before saying, "She probably won't...one of her sisters is coming..." "What?!" Phynix shouted. Emma jumped back up to them. "Yeah...but like I said, I'm more durable than I am powerful." She looked off into the distance, "I have more defense in me than offense." She sighed, she hated that.  

kitty in psychosis

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:13 pm
A dark flame appeared behind Maneki coming out was a woman with scarlet red hair, a blade sheathed at her hip and an evil devilish grin on her face. She walked very confidently, stepping down lightly yet forcefully.

"I see my sister threw her self off a cliff..pity she didn't get hurt or break her neck" she said with an evil cackle. "oh. I'm so sorry. My name is Alesia" she said extending her hand "I'm Emma's favorite sister" she said sarcastically  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:18 pm
"Are you here to try and kill me again?" Emma smirked, "Haven't learned your lesson from all your past failures?" Emma made a mocking sad face, "No one likes poor 'ol Sia. But daddy loves Emma. He loves her enough to warn her of your coming." Mina silently walked up behind Alesia, then barked, it echoed through out the forest.  

kitty in psychosis

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:24 pm
Alesia's smile went quickly. She drew a blade and stared at the hell hound darkly. "Shut up Emmy!" she shouted "And i'm not afraid of daddy's mutt!!" She embedded her blade with fire and swung at Mina.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games