Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:09 pm
The boy nodded, and shorly finished his food. "That was amazing..way better then the food at the lab." he said. While most people would find home cooking to be about average, he had grown up with very bland food. Only giving him what he needed to survive and grow..to hell with flavor.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:59 pm
Mahagony

Belle blushed slightly. "Um, thank you. Nobody's really complimented my cooking before...no matter how strange a compliment..."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:05 pm
[-err...skbc, did you miss my tallya post? or do you just have block for her?-]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:12 pm
(Just didn't know how to answer.)  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:14 pm
[-err...okay. um...-]

Tallya sighed, bored sitting there. "Just curious, do you usually spend your mornings like this, sitting here?" She asked easily, her eyes on Donni.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:20 pm
Nightshade

Donni chuckled and took a sip of her coffee. "It depends on who's in the house at the time." She shrugged. "If we have guests, I'm expected to stay and entertain. Otherwise, I'm normally at the dojo as soon as I finish breakfast."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:25 pm
Tallya sighed, frowning. "Well, why don't we head out there when you finish? I'd like to learn some..." She said quietly, watching the other girl.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:54 pm
Jack stopped along the sidewalk and looked around. "hmm...." he said reached up to the top of his back and cloed his hand as if grabbing something and pull his hand up and forward making his sycthe appeared in a black blur. "Now then..." He move his sycthe so the blade was a around a person. "You...give me your money..." He hissed as the person gulped and soon all the people on the street began yelling and running away. Jack began laughing. "Give me your money or die....up to you." he said smirking evily.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:05 pm
"Well maybe they should be more..appreciative...there are plenty worse things out there then a homecooked meal." he said. He stood up and stretched, "I need to go..run..exercise..mind if I come back here tonight? Just until I find something more permanent?" he asked..wondring if that was wrong of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:23 pm
User Image
Cuzco
"I'm just moving things along."

Hands folded in her lap, Cuzco watched 654 and Belle talk. The interaction was something awkward, but enjoyable to watch. She filed that information off for later and then took a moment to straighten her sleeves. She probably wasn't getting her answers this morning, she'd be better off leaving, but she didn't want to be the one to make that decision. If Numbers went out to exercise, she'd more than likely just follow him out.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:49 pm
Paradoxial Mouse
Carter nodded uneasily. "If you say so." He said, his eyes watching the other male. His fingers fiddled together as he looked around the room, not sure what to do.
"I'm sure there up by now we can probably see them if you want" Gin said getting up and stretching  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:54 pm
"Geez, I can't take a walk without something crazy going on." Virgil commented after seeing Jack with his scythe out in a threatening way. "Robbing people on the street, come on dude you're better than that." Virgil said to Jack, though he was ready to jump should the guy decide to turn that scythe on him.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:01 pm
Nightshade

"Sure. Let's go." Donni took one last sip of her coffee and moved away from the table. "Just let me put on my practice clothes." She headed to her room and reappeared a minute later wearing an outfit similar to her father's and carrying a white gi and belt for Tallya. "Here," she said, holding it out to her. "You can put this on in the dojo."

Mahagony

"Sure, you can come back," Belle shrugged. "I don't mind, and my parents don't know, so, as long as it stays that way, you're fine to come back."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:04 pm
Jack laughed. "Robbing people? nah...its just a good way to find a fight...." He said and pressed the blade aginist the person before driving his knee into their back knocking them up into the air before kicking the person straight up into the air. "So...are you a goody gooy two shoes? Will I have to kill you?" He said smiling and watching Virgil with his yellow eyes as his hat slid down and covered one of them. "Name's Jack by the way...."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games