Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
TT .:Closed:. ALL With Charries Read Last Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:03 pm
"What ever just don't get yourself killed" Brink called to the girl as he walked down the middle of the street. He wasn't really thinking about doing anything simply find something to entertain him or to eat as he was starting to get hungry. "Pizza or a burger" he muttered aloud looking from one side of the street to the other wonder which one he wanted more currently.

Jumping up quickly as he looked over at the voice that had called him dragging his hand along the wall as particles quickly started to wrap up around his left arm. "You" kyo muttered looking at her as the surface of the wall around him fell to the ground as a sand starting to be moved by his powers in case of use. "Have you come to turn yourself in" he questioned looking at the girl most of his mind focused on the particles that had creeped along the ground to just infront of the girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:07 pm
"....If you think I can then I'll try" Nik said with a small sad smile.  

Xistund

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:07 pm
"I don't hold grudges, so I've forgiven you by now." Alexia said, standing, "I say for now we get some sleep. It has to be past midnight by now. Tomorrow, we can figure out how to work the Tower and then go kick a**."

- OOC: Sharkboy and Lavagirl moment there. xD -  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:11 pm
Zury hugged him. "I believe in you, Nik." She then turned to Princess. "Sure...I wonder where the rooms are...." she said, about to go exploring for the rooms.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:15 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena stood and stretched. She was a bit tired, and Zury's comment about the rooms piqued her interest. She wanted to find the room where her mother had slept as a Titan. "Let's see if we can find them. They're probably toward the top of the Tower. That seems to be the most likely place for bedrooms."

...But neither am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:16 pm
Nik's face turned red from the hug and his body started to make Static electricity making his hair stand up  

Xistund

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:24 pm
(Oh my gosh! Nik is so adorable!)

Haruko finished her 'haunting' and left the bodies in the hotel to drop like flies wherever they were. She then looked up and the moon,"A wonderful night for some chaos. Wouldn't you agree Jabir?" She smiled at her invisible consultant and jumped down from the tree. She walked twards the beach. She hadn't been there for a while, and she was sure, something of interest would be there.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:43 pm
Zury didn't blush in the least. She said, "Come on." She ruffled his hair and smiled brightly.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:56 pm
I like puppy cats!

User Image

Abby frowned "Awww.." she muttered at his actions and words. "Simple minded animals" she cooed, as she held the cat infront of her towards him "You'd be lower than this little kitten here, right kitty?" she called, but the cat just barely meowed and squirmed as it didn't like being held in such way. She tossed it away as it landed on it's feet and ran down the alleyway not too far, frightened animal really, and she exploded backwards away to get some distance. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, shaking her hips left and right once "Hmp, can't a girl just as a boy on a date these days?" she joked.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:44 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena grinned at the little exchange. "So, should we try to find an elevator or stairs, or should I try 'porting us up?" She paused and shook her head. "Never mind. I have to have seen a place before I can teleport to it. I've never been inside the Tower until now, so I can't know for sure that I wouldn't get us stuck in the floor or a wall or something."

...But neither am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:08 pm
Siagon
( Hello peoples, I'm back and i would like to know what has happened and where i left off. It would be a great help thanks. )

((As far as I can tell, most of the hero people are at the tower, the alchemist hero guy is talking to the exploding girl or something, and I don't know about the other villains. Both of our characters are in a car going to rob a bank and I think my person asked something... What city are our characters is anyway? Someone originally said New York then someone else said they were on the other coast and I don't remember where the tower is so... Yeah... >.>

I also noticed that one villain is obviously insane and one who isn't so obviously insane... I find that somewhat amusing)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:25 pm
((Repeating my last rp post so Siagon knows what to respond to and doesn't have to hunt to much for it))

'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Kastel nods, already starting the illusion. "This will be interesting..."

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:33 pm
Minnta Aloripma
Siagon
( Hello peoples, I'm back and i would like to know what has happened and where i left off. It would be a great help thanks. )

((As far as I can tell, most of the hero people are at the tower, the alchemist hero guy is talking to the exploding girl or something, and I don't know about the other villains. Both of our characters are in a car going to rob a bank and I think my person asked something... What city are our characters is anyway? Someone originally said New York then someone else said they were on the other coast and I don't remember where the tower is so... Yeah... >.>

I also noticed that one villain is obviously insane and one who isn't so obviously insane... I find that somewhat amusing)

(Oh, that (one of those. Haruko) might be me lol I've never played an insane character before. I'm working on it, but I don't want her to be completely off her rocker. She's still a pretty...umm....normal...ish...type girl....almost.....nah, she's insane, just not completely lost to the insanity. ya know? I'm gonna shut up now.)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:33 pm
Zury laughed a little. "That's an interesting notion...being stuck in a wall..." she said. She smiled brightly. "Well...since we're at the tower and everything....What about we all get hero names?"  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:45 pm
Kityfan2
(Oh, that (one of those. Haruko) might be me lol I've never played an insane character before. I'm working on it, but I don't want her to be completely off her rocker. She's still a pretty...umm....normal...ish...type girl....almost.....nah, she's insane, just not completely lost to the insanity. ya know? I'm gonna shut up now.)

((I like her, and my character (Kastel) is less obvious with her insanity so it's somewhat amusing to have two different types of insane. I find crazy people fun to rp and to rp with, makes it a lot more... Colorful? I guess?))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games