Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Code Lyoko .:Closed//RemakeIn16days:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:07 pm
After feeding Izabella some vegetables, Riley started to wonder where her new roommate had gotten off to. She figured Alexia would have been to the room by then, but there was no sign that she even entered the room. Riley left their room and walked around campus, looking for the younger girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:03 pm
"Hi, wanna get in before something creepy happens?" Dante asked cheerily. Virgil on the other hand sighed and rubbed his temples. Virgil was pretty sure that if he stayed around Dante, he'd have a heart attack before he reached 23.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:42 pm
"Hey, you're the girl I ran into on my way here! Well, almost...What are you doing here?" Aaron asked upon seeing Crystal standing in the middle of the room.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:27 am
"Uh...I-I'm here...because...of a um...dare." Crystal said, mentally kicking herself for the stupid lie.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:42 pm
"When I get back, I am going to bang my head against a brick wall." Virgil said with a sigh, he had had as much stupid as he could handle for today. "Does this mean we have to dare you to get in the elevator?" Dante asked and chuckled, Virgil on the other hand started beating his head against the wall of the elevator.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:49 pm
Crystal rolled her eyes at Dante as walked into the elevator with the others. She could feel Virgil's pain with Dante.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:58 pm
Eventually Virgil stopped beating his head against the wall long enough to press the button that would send the elevator up again. I wish sometimes that Dante would shut up. Virgil thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:08 pm
"So I know you, and I know you..." Aaron said pointing a finger at Alexia and Crystal respectively. "...but I don't know you two." he said to the twins. "Seems as good a time as any for introductions, especially if half of us all like the idea of turning the main floor into a concert hall of the kickass variety." he said, hoping that they forgot about him flipping the apparent on/off switch.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:12 pm
(Hey peoples I'm Rebel of Death and i just joined in as the new brainiac. I just read through the entire roleplay so im pretty sure i know whats going on but if i mess anything up just tell me)

Nero walked around the campus of Kadic. He had been going here since 9th grade before which he had been going through the Italian school system. His parents had sent him here after realising he wasnt using his full potential. and while normally he would deny this, it was true, he wasnt using his full potential. In fact he was probably one of the smartest kids in his previous school along with this one he just didnt show it. Like he couldve gotten A's in every class he took if he wanted but that would have required to much work. Anyway he was walking around to his next class a history class.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:27 pm
(kool! Welcome^^ I guess I'll join you in class then.)

After failing to find Alexia anyhere in the girls' dorm or out in the surrounding woods, Riley decided that she ought to get ready for her class and continue her search later. She sighed as she walked down the hallway to her least favorite subject: History. She took a seat next to a window and stared out of it longingly, waiting for class to start.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:55 pm
Nero walked into the classroom and glanced around. Not all of the students had arrived yet so there were many open seats left. Walking around his eyes landed on a seat on the back. Nodding to himself slightly he walked to the back and dropped into the seat.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:22 pm
Riley watched as anoter student walked into the classroom. She turned her head back to the window and sighed. This was going to be a long class. She turned and looked at Nero. She shrugged,"eh, why not." She stood and moved to the seat in front of him. "Hi!"  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:58 pm
Nero sighed slightly and glanced up from the desk he was staring at. He grunted slightly in response before looking back down. And no before you ask he isnt antisocail just to lazy to be social.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:04 pm
RIley quirked an eyebrow, but she refused to be ignored! "So, you ready for this quiz?" she asked, puttng on her best friendly face.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:58 pm
Nero glanced up again. He could tell that this girl wasnt gonna give up so he figured he might as well talk. "Yeah I guess..."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games