Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Falling Thunder|| ::Village Plaza:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime saves

Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:36 pm
Both names were far from familiar for Haihachi, not having the slightest clue as to who they were. He was a bad nin in that regards, not being to up to date on the names of who was who. It would come to eventually, and he hoped he would get better about it. But for now he would offer no real help on the matter, just giving her a shrug when she was done. "I'm not really partial to either, since both are unknowns to me. So if you think this Daitomi Imatokai is the better choice, the you can consider me on board for that. I've no idea who Thantos is, I've never heard of him. So if we're related I don't know about it.. though I'm inclined to believe so, we do share the same blood it sounds like. Maybe a distant cousin? Who knows! " He noticed he was getting off topic now, rambling on about something that really served no purpose. Shutting himself up on that subject, he forced himself to get back on track. " Back to the main topic though, shouldn't we find a squad leader who can bring out our natural talents? I'm okay in jutsus, and I'm learning some things from my bloodline. But other then that, I guess I'm just your run of the mill nin. What about you? " It was a subtle way to get to know a little bit more about her, trying to gauge Yuu to see just where she would fit in into this pairing up.

Reaper Elyse

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:35 pm
User ImageUser ImageYuugao (Moon Flower)
“Daitomi is the one I'm suggesting to be our squad leader.” Yuugao would briskly remark. She'd walk past Haihachi looking down towards the other end of the building. looking trough the people as the numbers became fewer and fewer.“Though until we find her I'd say we should just spend our time training up a little. We can meet up tomorrow in the dojo. When it comes to my own skills I've pretty much been training up my weapons skills as well as my taijutsu. the rest of my techniques are almost all mastered” stretching her hands over her head Yuugao would whistle and have Asaga come over to her. wrapping her arm over his shoulder. She'd let him jump into the air. with her holding on towards the residential area. “Lets just meet up later kay?!” exclaiming this just before she'd fall and vanish as Asagao would jump off the side of the building towards another quickly taking the two into town. Yuugao would leave her new squad mate with some time to himself. Before their scheduled date.

((OOC: Just meet up with me in the Dojo. So post there after leaving here. ))

Chakra||305/305 ||| Rank|| Genin
User Image
Divine Judgment From Afar User Image

Quote:
Motion Blur

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

anime saves

Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:16 pm
"I trust your selection, since you know more then me. " He would just give her a nod after she decided on who their squad leader was going to be, not really having any problems with it. Now that that was settled, it would seem all that was left to them was to train. So with the instructions to meet her at the Dojo, Haihachi would give another curt nod and be off.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:25 am
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai appeared on standing on the railing of the plaza. She stared over the village before summoning three clones behind her. "Find me those that wish to take part in the squad. If Haki declines the offer, find Daisuke." The clones nodded and vanished.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 595 / 595 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 14,700 |
| Ryo: 5,300 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:39 pm

User Image
† Daisuke Hatake †

+Byakurō no Hōrō+

"A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf..."

Daisuke sprinted through the plaza looking around futilely once more for that mop of blue hair. Not seeing or sensing her he sighed heavily with every failed attempt the feeling got worse and worse. Pushing himself to the limit he sprinted faster he only had two places left to check.
[Exit]

"....but no man could truly tame a wolf."

| Kumogakure | Jounin | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Hatake |
| Chakra Count: 550 / 550 |
| Stamina Count: 235 / 235 |
| AC: 8900 |

{{OOC: }}

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:05 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai arrived at the Plaza and leaned against the railing. She took a deep breath inhale and exhaled softly. It was a peaceful day in the village. Dai spent a few moments on the plaza and sighed before heading off to finish her patrol of the village.

{exit to ???}

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 605 / 605 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 17,600 |
| Ryo: 7,800 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

{ 3 / 5 }

Title: Patrol the village!
Information: The village is on alert, and shinobi are required to patrol the village and look for anyone, or thing, that doesn't rightfully belong! If you find an enemy shinobi, kill or capture them! Don't let them leave with any info!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: One post in every thread in the village
Note: Becomes Rank A mission if enemy is discovered.

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:54 am
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 330/330 | Stamina: 305/305~

Entering the plaza she felt great knowing she was almost done with this mission. Looking around she saw numerous people from the village walking around searching in little shop for trinkets and probably other things they were looking for. Noticing where she believed was the drop off spot for the items.

She then looked to the wagon, it made her giggle a few of the towns children had climbed onto the wagon and was just sitting there, peacefully they just wanted a ride. Smiling she went over and helped them down. They didn't seem to too happy with that and started to frown. Igarashi giggled a bit to herself as she handed the kinds a few ryo and told them to not spend it in one place. The children's eyes lit up as they took the ryo and took off with it.

Looking over towards Kazurai now she spoke. "Remember the days when we were kids? Well we still kinda are but I mean when we were that age?" She smiled some "Remember when we used to be able to do things without getting into trouble?" She started to think back to when she was little and how mischievous she was back then.

Renji lept past the wagon and stood next to Igarashi. His tail swaying back and forth along the ground, kicking up some dirt here and there which made Igarashi sneeze. Renji realized what he had done and stopped as quickly as he started. Igarashi couldn't wait to be rid of this wagon, she had lots more to train. Looking around she wasn't sure if she was supposed to meet Myurai here or collect it later.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:00 am
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Chunin | Ryo & Ac : (0) / (6000) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 345/345 | Stamina: 285/285~

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Looking at Rashi with a bit of a smile, "Yea I do remember, although I remember you getting in a bit more trouble than I ever did. But even so I wish we could have been better friends back then... Even if i turned into a bit more of a trouble maker."

Thinking to himself he was too embarrassed to ever really hang out with her when they were younger. Regretting a bit that he didn't get the chance. After a little while of waiting the radio received from his clone for him and Igarashi both to hear. "Found Haituro, he seems to be progressing well, better than expected."

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor: User ImageWakizashi (x1) User Image Midnight Wake (x1) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Twin Kirin Fangs (x1)User Image Kusarigama (x1) Pair of Steel Hand Gloves (x1)

Inventory: Smoke Bombs [x3], Explosive Notes [x6] Radio headset [x4] User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:11 pm
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 330/330 | Stamina: 305/305~

After hearing the clones voice she turned to Kazurai. "Seems like our new teammate is coming along quite nicely." She then heard a sound coming from behind her. Quickly turning about to strike she realized it was just a man. "Sorry, just don't like people sneaking up behind me." The man just smiled and then spoke.

"Don't worry about it, lets just get this stuff unloaded so we can start building." The man made his way to the back of the wagon calling over some other workers to help him unload it faster then he would be able to all by himself.

Igarashi watched them all working hard to get the wagon unloaded. Watching each and every piece as it was unloaded, she noticed that it was a lot of different things. Smiling to herself she continued to watch and think of what the store was going to look like, maybe it was gonna be huge and carry just about everything that Takumi owned but in on store. She then was rethinking it and shook her head as if disagreeing with her first thought. It wasnot going to be that big, mostly stuff from Takumi probably for making weapons and stuff so no one had to go all the way to Takumi from their village.

The man approached her and Kazurai smiling sweetly. "Care to give an old man a hand? Maybe you two could help us get this built faster being full of energy and all." He then chuckled a little bit looking over the two of them. He kept stroking his beard with his left had while looking over Igarashi and Kazurai together. He then turned around not to walk away but almost as if surveying the area where the shop was going to be built. He kept a ear open to see if the two of them would be willing to help or not.

Igarashi beamed with joy. "Of course we will help. Never built a shop before but this will be loads of experience for whenever we need to build something." She then snickered to herself and looked over at Kazurai waiting for his reply.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:54 pm
Music
Banshee Squad

High above the Kumo land, a single large glider began to spit little ones out its end, 10 small dots began to descend their way silently to the earth below. as they descended, their own gliders came forth from their packs, and allowed them to control there descent into the village plaza. Landing in a circular style formation, maintaining their weapons shouldered and ready, the gliders attached to each of their backs simply glowed for a brief moment then faded from existence. Quickly the team formed a perimeter, as a trio of soldiers began to place paper tags in various spots of the plaza.  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:34 pm
Music
Banshee Squad

With the tags in place, the team quickly moved to its next location. leaving this thread counts as their post this round, and they wont get to post until it is their turn in the post order/cycle next time. They moved effectivly to the Kage office....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:52 pm
((Posting for Yo-ko's bombing wishes))

Sailing out of the sky, the long wind-enhanced lances hit first, their 80 piercing points clearly puncturing through all but the fortified structures. The 80 lightning bombardment followed through just after them, frying electrical grids, burning out people from contact, and causing fires to spring up within the surrounding structures. The earthen bombardment landed last, and with the slowest but heaviest casualties. Falling in a more random pattern due to their structure, many of their 80 fell upon the raised platform and around the direct surrounding areas, causing massive uplifts of stone and dirt spikes, split, earthquaked grounds, or gigantic sinkholes to depths far below Kumogakure.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:51 pm
The demon cat stalked up through the bombed landscape and could not help but remark upon how thoroughly destroyed this area already was. Behind it was a path of fire that almost bisected the Village, running from the residential district to its current position. Left unimpeded, the cat would simply allow its burning scar to spread naturally, and would move on while deliberately avoiding the sinkholes left by the bombardment.

Nibi: 425/725
- Cracked Bell Technique (Residential District): 4/15
- Cat's Bell: 3/5
- ????: The entire inferno.
- Fire Aboard Ship: 2/10
- Long Jump Technique: 1/4 jumps.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:53 pm
The Nibi left, heading toward the Raikage's Office tower. From up there, it would have the best vantage to look out over the Village, and it would be easy to see what was happening. Flames swallowed the area as the beast left.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:22 am
-----Strange Fireball: From Office-----

A strange ball of blue fire floated over the square, bobbing calmly. It seemed to be very nonthreatening as it headed toward the inferno. Very nonthreatening indeed, but was it really?

-----Strange Fireball: To Streets-----

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games