Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Rakazi's Castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:10 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi moved to her side, a concerned look on his face. He lifted her head gently to look at him and asked, "What's wrong?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:18 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania looked up at Rakazi, a bit of hurt in her eyes. She looked down, her eyes glazing over as a small red tear welled up in her eye and fell down her cheek. She didn't want to look at him in all honesty.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:25 pm
User Image

Rakazi

"I'm sorry," Rakazi said quietly, wiping away Iristania's tear. He put his arms around her waist, embracing her gently. "I'm so sorry." He whispered, kissing her hair.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:29 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania buried her face in Rakazi's chest as he embraced her, giving her white hair a gentle kiss. Her shoulders began to shake as she broke out crying. She didn't know why she cried, probably because of the emotions she had built up from todays events.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:41 pm
User Image

Rakazi

"It's okay," Rakazi told her in a calming voice. A sinister smile played on his lips as she cried, though his voice and demeanor didn't seem to change. "It's okay," He repeated.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:46 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania pulled her face away from Rakazi's chest and wiped the red tears from her cheeks, smearing them some. Should she forgive him?  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:50 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi's sinister smile had disappeared by the time Iristania looked up, it had been replaced by a sweet, though somewhat concerned, smile. "Do you feel any better?" He asked.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:01 am
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania looked up at him then looked back down, "A little.."She said. She looked back down, still feeling sadness and then a sudden anger.

(( Agh curse you writers block!! ))  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:09 am
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi brushed some of her hair away from her face. "Is there anything I can do?" He asked, hoping there was something he could do to help her. Rakazi felt Iristania's sudden anger, but didn't move, acting like he couldn't sense it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:36 am
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

"I don't know.."Iristania said. She reached up and grabbed the hand Rakazi used to brush away some of her hair. "Rakazi.." She stopped and looked down, "Do you love me?"  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:59 am
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi chuckled at the question. "Is that what you're worried about?" He asked, lifting her head to look at him. A happy smile played on his face as he leaned forward and kissed the corner of her eye, where some tears had been smeared. Pulling away he smiled lovingly and asked, "How could I not?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:09 am
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania looked up at Rakazi, her red eyes turning a bit serious. "Then why do you act like such a jerk to me.."She said, stepping back from him.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:24 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi frowned slightly when she stepped away from him, and sighed. "Because I'm an idiot and don't know how to act around you." He replied with a half-smile, as if laughing mirthlessly about his stupidity.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:30 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

"Just be yourself. Well not the Jerk part, but be the sweet guy I saw in your eyes when I first came here."Iristania said. She looked down, "All I ask for is happiness which is one of the many things I've never had since my home was destroyed.."  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:37 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi laughed, stepping back closer to her and kissing her forehead. "Would you like me even if I couldn't get rid of my jerkiness?" He asked, his eyes semi-serious, which was more than usually could be said of him.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games