Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:45 pm
!! he saw the barrage.... and he was heating up more...... ... Not gonna be useless... NOT NOW.... NOT EVER!! there was an explosion of fire where Berner once was as ther sharp rocks fell too an orange flaming blur was already upon the golem it was Berner, fists and feet ablaze as he was using the fire to propel him at the golem and he went to sock the guy with his blazing hand but the the fire morphed into a long sword as he swung toward him "HAA!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:50 pm
"What! two more!!!" He said as he blocked the sword. "Fire and nature, never thought I'd see them here!" He said jumping back. "I know how to beat fire! a little mud will put it out!" he said sending a wave of mud at berner  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:50 pm
"Wait, what?! You could help too!" Eva snapped before grumbling slightly and returning her focus on the golem. She'd never cocked and fired an arrow before in her life, and yet somehow she felt she could do it, and perfectly too. With a deep breath, she readied her bow, drew one of the arrows from her quiver which was quick to replace it, and aimed. She knew the golem wasn't far on the other side of her wall of vines. One little move, and her life was going to go in a whole other direction. 'I guess it's true what they say: be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it.' she thought to herself, still rather scared of it all, yet somehow managing to remain calm now. Her moment of peace done, she suddenly jumped out from behind the vines and fired her arrow at the golem, sending it flying straight and true towards its chest.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:53 pm
Berner flippd and propelled himself back away from the mud attack and tumbled to the ground and back on his feet as he saw teh arrow get shot.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:21 pm
Molly gasped when she saw the others fighting. She wanted to help but she was frozen in fear and could only watch.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:25 pm
Allison was back far a bit , but she couldn't fully leave Dez with some wonder that she wanted him to live. She was shocked though, seeing before her something impossible. She shook lightly until she ran out of the way of an attack, feeling the earth shake below her feet. She tumbled to the ground for a minute and looked up to see Molly in the same fear. She ran over to her and grabbed her hand "W-we need to get a safer distance.." she muttered quietly, having a hard time speaking. She was shaken, but moving.  

MindxHunter

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:54 pm
Molly looked up at Allison in fear but nodded. The other girl looked like she could be trusted so Molly got up and ran with her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:58 pm
((I wanna get my powers too. crying ))

Seth had finished up in the bathroom only to see another fight. "What the hell? Twice in one day, why can't they just take a break like everyone else." Seth said to himself with a sigh, then noticed Eva and Berner both had weapons and powers. This is so not fair. Seth thought with a sigh as he began looking for something he could use against The Thing.

((Someone Die or something so I can have my powers. XD ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:32 pm
(lol I'll let that be my guy like he goes and saves one of you guys from an attack or sumthin haha)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:53 am
((Just a reminder for everyone XD Allison is 12, and not gonna let anything, but time change that lol))

Allison felt the earth shake again as she looked out to jog further away to get from the fight, but she didn't want to leave it's sigh. She wanted to be safe enough away, but still be able to watch Dez.  

MindxHunter

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:43 am
Molly then saw a big tree and lead Allison to it. It was big enough to shield them from debree and close enough to see them fighting. One of the advantages of being a scardy cat is knowing how to find a good hiding spot.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:43 am
The goelm yelled in pain as he skidded back. "You nature b***h!" he said a she leapt into the air and turned into a gaint spiked block and fell towards eva.

"I can't get involved...."Theo called out a she watched. "At least not right now..." He smirked watching dez

Dez looked up. "I doubt I can stop that. But I have to!" He said as he stood up. "Old man...I need a bit more power please! I have to keep everyone safe!" He said as his symbol began glowing and his gauntlet began glowing. "You Rock b*****d! You won't hurt anyone when I'm here!!!" he said as wind began blowing like mind and the sky darkened. "GO AWAY!!" He yelled as a large image of his symbol began glowing under him. "Tempest! Maximum!" He yelled as a large whirling tower of wind shot up from Dez into the block pushing it bakc up into the air and sending it a safe distance away onto the ground. Dez panted befor eslumping to the ground as his gauntlet vanished.

Theo smirked. "Wow...." He said as he leapt down from the tree he was in and walked over to Dez. "You..." He pointed to Seth. "Come here..." He said as he made his spear appear. "Watch this kid. I gotta finish this up."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:50 am
Molly was in awe as she saw what Dez did to the golem. When she saw Theo walk up she knew it was safe and she ran up to Dez when he went down. "Are you alright?" she asked with a worried look.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:07 am
As Berner ran up to Eva and Dez he cheered "THAT WAS AWESOME! Your all super heroes I swear you are!" he cheered pumping his fists in the air as his flames died out already.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:00 pm
As they stood behind the tree and Molly ran off Allison stayed behind and stared. Looking shock, but she was a little in wondered and bewildered, her eyes on Dez since she was only familiar with him. She didn't want to approach, but remained to watch them.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games