Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Mortal Longings ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:56 am
User Image
Ares

Ares froze in horror and screamed into his uncle's mouth when he felt, all of a sudden, the worst pain and humiliation he ever had in his long life as an immortal. His nails dug into Poseidon's shoulders and he continued screaming in pain and horror as he was ravaged, suddenly realizing that this was what all those girls he'd hurt had felt. The realization that he was truly female, and truly being raped, that it wasn't a trick and was going to continue on for as long as the gods saw fit, coupled with the pain, made Ares sob as he never had before. He still clawed and fought against Poseidon, but his hope of escape was gone. This pain would be his reality. Forever.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:02 am
User Image

He panted as he slumped against Apollo, his left arm healing from the severed limb as they were finally done fighting. The God had been trying to keep his lover safe on all angles, but it was just too much and he had lost his left arm. Even though it was growing back, it hurt terribly, but Apollo was safe and that was all that mattered to him. "I... I am glad.... You are well Apollo..." the God panted.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:09 am
User Image
Apollo

Apollo gently embraced Tyrinus, trembling in fatigue and anger. "I'm so sorry, love... I didn't want you to be wounded... You shouldn't have taken that blow for me," he scolded gently, pressing his lips to Tyrinus's forehead and willing his last bit of energy to go toward lessening his lover's pain. "At least the ******** who did this are as good as dead," he muttered angrily. "And Mari and Iona are safe, thanks to the other gods. They won't be bothered by Poseidon, Ares, or Eris ever again." Apollo waited until Tyrinus was fully healed, then led his lover back into the temple.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:15 am
User Image

It was a year later, and Mari was standing next to Iona at a beach nervously. After the incident a year ago, she had developed an aversion to bodies of water, and oceans just weren't on her list of things to be near anymore. She was slowly getting over her fears of water, and this was now her last item to be comfortable in. Mari slowly stepped in, but jumped back out swiftly, her green eyes scared as she looked at the shell that had brushed against her foot and calmed down. Finally, she timidly set one foot in, and then the other, slowly walking in with Iona as she tried not be get scared. "I-iona.... I.. I'm doing it!" She said in an excited whisper, her eyes full of nervous joy.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:21 am
User Image
Iona

Iona beamed and ran into the water with Mari, incredibly happy that her lover was beginning to get over her final fear. For Iona, her biggest challenge had been feeling safe when she was alone. She still got anxious when she was in the palace without anybody around. "Good job, baby!" she said happily, hugging her lover and placing a soft kiss on her lips. She knew how hard it was to get over an irrational fear. Still, a whole year without having to look over their shoulders had been nice.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:46 am
User Image

Poseidon was trying so hard to not move anymore. He had finally stopped trying to only focus on his own desires a few days ago, when he realized that he would never fully get release, so now he was focused on trying to keep the now female Ares from pain. "I'm sorry Ares..... I'm sorry...... Don't... Don't move...." He told her, gently trying to brush away the tears from her face. He had learned a few ways to ease the pain from the year they had been imprisoned together, but he knew that he could never withdraw from her body.

The God slipped his right arm under the female and held her to his chest as he stood, keeping Ares held against him as he searched for something to rest her on so it didn't hurt her as much. Poseidon held the shuddering and sobbing Ares close as he sat on the cot, keeping her in his lap. He positioned her carefully and then thought of the fates, making his arousal vanish almost instantly. Since they couldn't separate he just wanted to stop Ares from being in pain. "Are you okay now? I'm sorry I can't withdraw, but I'll do the best I can. Is there something I can do to help you?" The formerly violent god of the sea asked Ares in a soft and gentle voice.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:59 am
User Image
Ares

Ares didn't really register much that went on anymore aside from the pain. It never seemed to lessen, just stayed constant and fierce. She'd long given up fighting the god that was her tormentor; she no longer wanted to escape. So long as the pain stopped, that was her only desire.

She was jolted into the present when she realized that what she wanted had, in fact, just happened. It wasn't completely gone, but the pain had lessened dramatically. She gasped in relief and clung to Poseidon, immensely grateful that he was trying to make things easier on her now. "N-No... It's much better now," she whispered, her voice slightly hoarse from her screams in the first few months and not speaking much in the more recent ones.

Ares was well aware that neither of them would ever be the same. But she felt that even though she was in pain, she'd changed for the better. And she saw quite clearly that she'd deserved this fate. After all, she'd caused this exact pain in several other women, back when she'd been a god. She shuddered at the thought of doing so again, and knew she never would so much as hurt a fly anymore, if she was given another chance.

And Poseidon's recent tenderness had grown on her... He was being punished as much as she was, yet he was now thinking only about her. He, too, had changed for the better. "I'm sorry I got us into this," Ares murmured, still embracing Poseidon. "I see what an idiot I was now... Can't believe it took so long..."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:05 am
User Image

He held her tenderly and gently stroked her hair, trying to keep hr from hurting herself. "Hush now.... I was a fool too...... I'll try my best to keep you from hurting, okay? Are you tired? I know that you are a human now, so you should rest........ I'll keep awake so I don't hurt you anymore, okay Ares?" He suggested in the same gentle voice. He knew that if they were ever freed, he would protect the mortal woman with every ounce of his strength, and he would never harm another woman again. He had been seeing the face of one in such agony for far too long to want to do that again. "It's my fault you are hurting. I should have known I wouldn't get anything less that a fitting punishment long ago..."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:14 am
User Image
Ares

Ares sighed softly and nodded, shifting slightly closer to Poseidon, her head resting on the male's shoulder. "A little tired... Thank you," she whispered, pressing her lips against his cheek in a gentle kiss before her eyes closed and she fell asleep against him.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:22 am
User Image
Athena

Athena was trying her hardest not to smile as she appeared in Tartarus. A snap of her fingers had both males... Er... Poseidon and Ares fully alert and separated for the first time in over a year. Both appeared before her fully clothed and awake. "Congratulations, Poseidon and Ares. You've come through your punishment as better me... er... people. Poseidon, you will be reinstated as a god of Olympus and king of the sea. Ares... you will be immortal once more, but your transformation and banishment from Olympus are permanent." Athena's expression quickly grew sober. "Be warned, both of you. You won't get another chance if you should falter. I hope you both have learned some compassion and decency. Goodbye." Another snap of her fingers, and Poseidon and Ares were both transported instantly to Poseidon's palace.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:27 am
User Image

Poseidon swiftly scooped up Ares and carried her to the bedroom, laying her down on his bed and covering her tenderly. "Rest Ares. We will talk later." He whispered and lightly stroked her hair. He was debating if he should rest in the living room, but decided to wait until she was sleeping for himself to sleep on the floor next to the bed. He was not going to leave her alone any longer than needed; he had hurt her enough and he didn't want to see her in pain ever again.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:31 am
User Image
Ares

Ares hadn't known it was possible to feel such relief. She was completely free of pain, and with the person she'd grown closer to than anyone else. She wanted to talk to Poseidon now, but her exhaustion wouldn't be denied. Ares took Poseidon's hand in both of hers, clutching it tightly. "Don't leave me," she pleaded in a heavy voice as she fell asleep. She had no doubt he'd be there when she woke.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:42 am
User Image

Poseidon gently lifted the sleeping girl's hands to his lips and kissed them, sitting on the edge of the bed as he watched her sleeping. "Never will I leave you......" The god whispered, watching Ares silently. He would protect her with all of his power, no matter what.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:53 am
User Image
Apollo

Apollo watched with a grin as Iona and Mari frolicked in the cool surf, reclining on a blanket with Tyrinus's arms wrapped around him. He felt a sudden shift in the breeze and chuckled as his tendency to prophecy let him see what had happened. "Iona! Mari!" He waited until the girls were close enough to hear him before speaking. "Seems Poseidon and Ares have been freed from Tartarus. It's okay," he said quickly, seeing the panic on their faces. "Poseidon's much kinder now... And quite obsessed with Ares. As for the ex-war god..." Apollo laughed. "He's permanently a she. You have nothing to fear from either of them now. Athena's watching them very closely, and has determined that there's nothing dangerous about either one."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:59 am
User Image

Mari didn't care if he was or wasn't a hazard, she still got out of the ocean when she knew Poseidon was free. The goddess suddenly got a far off look in her eyes as a prayer came through for her, and she stood, her normal clothes swiftly covering her body. "Yes Erin Joyce Lee, the Goddess of Love hears your prayer." She replied to something unseen and silent as she wandered off from the beach. It was nearing a love holiday, and many people were now calling to her for help. It was a busy season of sorts for her. "A gift for your wife? Well, did you get her something girly again? You did? I thought we had agreed she hates that stuff."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff