Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:16 pm
Shadow looked at Damien and blinked with confusion. She looked at her drink, then turned and looked behind herself only to see no one there. She then turned back and looked at Damien. "Are you talking to me?" She asked surprised.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:33 pm
Mikhael looked over to the girl as she spoke. he took a moment before speaking, planning his words carefully. "well... sort of..." he gave a very light smile. "i'm more... freeing Zil up." he rolled his eyes, thinking about it. honestly, that's exactly what he was doing. keeping busy so Zil could do other things. Mikhael didn't mind though. he would've needed to hop the caravan to get back 'home' anyway. and Zil would've dragged him into this no matter what. he kept a light smile for a moment, before realizing. "im... Mantis... by the way." he rarely used his real name anymore. even within the rebels themselves. There were even a few people who still didn't know his name. He just preferred using the code name.  

ninja-boi92

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:05 am
User Image

Give me a shot to remember
And you can take all the pain away from me
A kiss and I will surrender
The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead

XXXXXXXXXXȤilaius ustell
XXXXXXXXXX▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

Zil saw the two men standing in the doorway and quickly went to them and tried chatting them up, "Hey, so there's my homeboys! How've you been? Looking good! Are those dusty black coats new or am I just blind?" He said before the stout, short one wearing a hat like the other spoke,
"Blood Fox, you're blind. Always have been. You even flirted with a male guard in one of the smuggling operations." Zil replied in a loud voice, "Hey! Don't blame it on me! He looked like he could be a pretty gal!" He replied before the tall one said in a creepier, more serious and lower voice, "The package." This looked almost like it paralyzed Zil with fear at first but he quickly went over to show the guys the 'secret cargo' and where it was loaded. The two men made a brief inspection and both nodded contently. Everything was in order and they were definitely ready to go this time. Then, Zil saw Dustin arrive. They were complete at last. Seeing that there was not much time left -- Well, Zil allotted two hours before the curfew to be on the safe side and that extra time was quickly running out -- he went over to Sai and Mikhael with the first things coming out of his mouth, "Oh hey, Mikhael! Get ready to flank the caravan. If trouble comes, you're our best chance on this. Did you get the rebels armed? I suggest low-power firepower for today, more on silencers and speed-shooting types." Zil expected that Mikhael, being the dude better with weapons would know those things but he just wanted to make sure. In spite of looking like an absolute idiot half the time, he actually got things done.

((★OOC: Dustin's codename, Goddamnit! If no answer, Lolly decides. <-- Aya being a smart a**. The things that come out of Zil's mouth... Entertain me for days XD ))

XXXXXXXXXX▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

A light to burn all the empires
So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be
In love with all of these vampires
So you can leave like the sane abandoned me

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:18 am
User Image

Șcarlett onica avenstone
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
avenous edxΛdviser

Elizabeth paid for the two drinks quickly when Shadow left. It was a good thing she never really drank much while outside, especially when Damien was around knowing what he might do if he caught her off guard. Besides, tonight was 'guarding duty'. Having a drink was simply for show anyway. That and she didn't exactly trust Shadow or 'Iris' at all. She seemed like the drug lord or crime syndicate henchman type to her or some scam businessman. Either way, Monica's instincts of not wanting Damien around her worked her up for Plan B. She headed over to the dance floor, already slightly tipsy from that one sip of alcohol and dancing like there was no tomorrow although her movements were fluid and elegant suggesting the sort of 'club dancing' wasn't exactly second nature to her. Nevertheless, she attracted attention to herself -- her figure. And hopefully, it was enough attention to lure those two in. Recognizing her wouldn't be possible anyway unless of course the wig that was pinned on and held fast would miraculously fall off anyway. However, the refined movements were still distinctly 'Monica' -- the heiress.

((OOC: It's exam week this week~! =P ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:46 am
User Image

Prince Kyreℓℓ Elitairℯ

♣ Never give up...

Kyrell, with a little help from Fanny, whom Zil had asked to watch over the 'swan' got up from the manhole and into the warehouse. When he saw the redhead, who did not even care to help him with his owns two hands, he sneered and looked away, being quite grumpy yet again. So, he stomped over to Sai and her new companion, watching Zil converse with the two creepy guys in the dark coats and hats.

((OOC: ))

...No matter what ♣

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:54 am
Saiyu raised an eyebrow as the mardy prince stompped over, His face livid with anger as he eyed Mantis up and down whilst the red head nodding, showing she was listening "can i help you, sir?" Saiyu gave mantis a cheerful smile before she made a pointed gesture of crossing her arms and glairing at the sovren prince who was now in her oppinion down right annoying. She was in no mood to be entertaning his little hissy fits.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:28 am
User Image

Prince Kyreℓℓ Elitairℯ

♣ Never give up...

Kyrell didn't pay any attention to anything Sai said or did. He was gritting his teeth with anger over Zil... Although Zil always behaved that way. To not get used to his antics meant death... by annoyance. And that was what the young prince was experiencing as he spoke in a harsh manner to no one in particular, "Can you believe that guy?!" He never took his eyes off the redheaded man.

((OOC: Night, night. I'm out~!))

...No matter what ♣

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:36 am
Saiyu shook her head and let out a low whisteling breath, her arms falling to her sides as she turned to adress mantis "it was nice speaking to you!!" bowing her head saiyu walked away from the two males, not even bothering to spare the prince a glance as she made her way across the wearhouse floor.
Though Mantis was nice it was better to have no company then to be stuck with the prince prattaling on about something insignificant.
Hopping up onto the nearest wooden crate Saiyu corssed her arms and legs, her eyes sweeping from one leangth of the floor to the other, taking in all of the comotion as people ran from place to place with boxes and crates.
Noticing what looked like only a younge child struggaling with a crate obviously to heavy for them Saiyu hopped down and made her way over, Scooping the crate up easly off the floor and motioning for the child to lead the way, a soft and almost motherly smile spreading across her face.

(( D'awww ok Y-Y ))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:44 am
Mikhael nodded, giving a small smile back. "you too." he wasn't really a social butterfly, (part of the reason he was Mantis, and not Butterfly), but he could enjoy conversation from time to time. even if it was just a few words. he kept glancing around, making sure people weren't going too crazy, before he turned to the prince. he took a moment, eying the bratty prince up and down, before turning back to watch the final efforts on this plan go down. he spoke quietly to himself. "what a spoiled brat..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:41 am
((Waiting on Eternal))

Jian suddenly noticed a figure dancing in the corner of his eye and turned to see Monica, though in her disguise. 'Hmm... she looks more like a wealthy man's daughter then the normal trophy. What is someone like that doing here? Then again, I could ask the same question to myself.' He thought, moving over to her on the dance floor. "Hello." Jian smiled sincerely as he approached her.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:11 pm
(( just to let you know i wont be able to reply till friday >.< sorry i have a internship work shop ^^; so sai is going to be used by aya when she can get on ^^; again sorry sorry sorry guys))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:23 pm
((Silver wolf will work. smile ))

"Of course I'm talking to you. Who else?" Damien said. "Well, never mind. I see you already have a drink...unless you wanted another one" he stated. He then looked in her eyes. "Of course, I would like to chat, if you're interested" he added.

Dustin pulled up and unzipped his leather jacket. He walked over to the warehouse and right past the two guys that Zil was talking to, not paying them much heed. He went right in to see how everything was doing. "I see you've all been doing well without me. I was detained timewise because of the riot" he stated. "What still needs to be done?" he asked, taking off his sunglasses.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:31 pm
"I'm willing to talk. I'm just passing time at the moment anyway. I'm just a bit surprised. Actually, how about I buy you a drink." She replied with a coy smile. "It's not every day that a meet such a sweet stranger. Bartender, get this man a 76 Varillian blush on me." She ordered. Immediately, the bartender pulled out a new bottle of the expensive wine and poured Damien a glass, then sliding it to him. Shadow slipped the batender a bill, with a larger bill underneath to pay for the Everclear in Monica's drink. "Keep the change." She told the bartender before turning to Damien. "So, what's your name, stranger?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:16 pm
''The name's David. People know me around here since I come often. My uncle is part of the military elite and enjoys making sure his family has a good time. What about you?'' 'David' asked Shadow.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:26 pm
"That must be fun." She replied. "My name's Iris. I work for one of Diethelm's largest corporations as a secretary. Pay is good, but the works sucks. I'm actually here to pick up some paperwork for my company, but I've been here for nearly an hour and no one has come. So... you like to have a good time? What do you do other then this?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games