Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Kidnapped...Again? [NA/O] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:53 am
User Image

❖Cloud Prince❖
James Francis Ellington
Innovation - Telepathy - Telekinesis

"The last" Prince admitted, tapping his fingers on a nearby table. "I might really shut it down someday" He muttered, feeling quite disrespected although he was the prince of mischief and 'beloved' boy genius of the city. He then addressed Bea, "Well, take a seat in the dining room. I'll just get our food from the kitchen" He said calmly, walking to the general direction of the kitchen to get the pancakes. He whistled as he walked, thinking about Ash. In his mind, Ash was thinking about him too.
((OOC: ))

User ImageUser Image User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:36 am
User Image
םαɧℓȋα םαὴℯ

If the past is the problem our future can solve 'em, baby
xxxxxxxxxxI could bring you to life if you let me inside, baby

Despite what happened the day before, Dahlia was able to have some beauty sleep. When she woke up though very early in the morning, she started calling Ashriel on the phone, "Ash, Ash? You're safe right? Tell me you're safe! I couldn't believe what happened to you yesterday? Are you alright? Mental trauma? Oh there there!" This, of course, happened everyday. Even so, Dahlia reacted this way every single time. It was just in her nature to freak out about it. She does, however, really care about her friend.

((OOC: I almost almost forgot to post as Dahlia~ Oopz! ))

I wish you could feel that my love is real
But I have no clue how to get through to youxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[Lyrics:Mannequin by Katy Perry]

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:57 pm
User Image[A]shriel [E]lizabeth [J]ones

Ashriel slowly answered her phone, sighing as Dahlia freaked out. She waited until her friend was done, and then she spoke. "Dahlia, I'm fine. If I wasn't safe, I would not have answered the phone. Besides, it was just Prince again. Though the nitwits set off his device and got us stuck in a stupid warehouse. Ah, well. All's well that ends well." Ashriel said as she walked out of her house, bag with sketch book slung over her shoulder. "Anyway, I'm on my way over."

Really? Again?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:34 pm
Remy yawned and got up, figuring he could do a little grocery shopping before Ash got kidnapped again. "Why am I never able to sleep in anymore?" Remy asked to no one in particular. He put his now clean clothes on and headed out.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:39 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Gueneviere Beatrice Jameston

{Merry early Christmas to you too, omgIisonfiyah! biggrin And everyone else, for that matter!}

~*~

"If you need help talking things over with Supercomputer, I'll be glad to help, if that means anything." Bea spoke with a soft smile to Prince as he headed towards the kitchen, right before heading into the dining room herself. She couldn't help but feel amused by the AI, even if it was a bit too cruel towards Prince for her liking at times. Her thoughts soon returned to her beloved fool, wishing he'd cast her more than a passing glance.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:07 am
User Image

❖Cloud Prince❖
James Francis Ellington

Supercomputer happened to be making a few more snide remarks about the last time Prince kidnaped Ash, the newest blue print and plans and a detailed explanation of how they were all going to fail. Prince narrowed his eyes and said, "Shut up! You talk way too much!"

"You gave me the ability to talk" It said.

"And I can so easily take it away from you" Prince rebutted as he got their food straight from the frying pan.

"Huh? But you based me off of a Ms. Ashriel Elizabeth Jones, did you not?"

"That was a mistake. You are nothing like Ash. Ash is a ray of pure light... You... are an abomination" Prince said. He may deny it but the sharpness of the remarks were the exemplification of how Ash probably thought about Prince even if he would never admit that Ash despised him in any way. "Get my gadgets ready on the table and shut up" He said, walking to the dining room to meet Bea with the food.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:16 pm

~*~

Bea sat at the table silently, unable to help but overhear some of what Prince said towards Supercomputer. She found herself sighing softly, wishing that he didn't have to dote on Ashriel so much. There was no doubt in her mind that he was obsessed with the poor girl, unable to think of much else. It always made Beatrice feel so insecure. After all these years of being his friend, of probably being the only girl who would willingly linger with him for longer than five minutes, he probably didn't value her half as much as his one-sided crush. Bea hated this love-struck, envious, wicked part of herself. It always made everyday situations that much harder to bear.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:21 am
User Image
םαɧℓȋα םαὴℯ

"Oh? And what if you weren't just kidnapped next time? Who do you think I'm gonna dress and take kawaii pictures of? Who do you think I can treat out to some expensive French restaurant next Saturday and who do you think will be there to watch my next theater performance as Juliet??" Dahlia said, frowning and making a big deal out of it before saying in a lighter tone, "Okay~" when Ashriel mentioned heading over to her place. She stood in the balcony of her three-story home, suddenly feeling the urge to sing the theme song of Sound of Music and all though she didn't.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:28 pm
Remy's wanderings took him everywhere, yet there was nothing really going on. So he continued to wander around in absolute boredom. Man, I really wish it would snow or something, that'd be awesome. Remy thought with a sigh as he continued walking down the street, passing by a ginormous three story house.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:39 am
User Image
םαɧℓȋα םαὴℯ

Dahlia gasped and called out to Remy with no tint of shame whatsoever. She embraced the fact that she loved him and wasn't afraid to show it. "Remy! My Romeo!" She blushed before continuing, "What are you doing here? Looking for me, I suppose?" She giggled to herself like a child. She's been waiting to see him all day. Well, breakfast wasn't even served yet... But that's not the point! All she wanted was to be loved back by him. She grasped the railings on the balcony, leaning a little over just to see him clearer.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:24 pm
Remy's very distracted mind was snapped out of whatever weird and random thoughts it was having by Ash's friend Dahlia. "Oh wow, you live here? What a world. Anyway, I was actually wandering around because I get bored whenever Princey isn't out causing mayhem. That and there's been nothing to do on Xbox lately." Remy said and shrugged. Once again his mind began to wander, this time about mroe currently relevant things. I wonder why I didn't try to hook up with this Dahlia girl before. It feels like I can just barely remember, oh well I guess it's not that important right now. Remy thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:35 pm
User Image[A]shriel [E]lizabeth [J]ones

Ashriel sighed as she walked down the street, finally coming up toward Dahlia's house. She groaned as she saw one of the three people she really did not want to see at that moment. Talking to Dahlia, no less. Ash slipped past Remy, likely unnoticed by Dahlia, and entered her friend's home. She pulled out her key to her friend's home, walking straight in. She waved to anyone she saw as she was on her way up before sneaking into Dahlia's bedroom. From there, she sat silently on her friend's bed and waited for the other girl to turn around...not that the other would have noticed her coming.

Really? Again?

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:38 am
User Image
םαɧℓȋα םαὴℯ

As expected, Dahlia was able to completely ignore Ash. She replied back to her prince charming, "Yes, indeed! I live here. Feel free to drop by~" She then noticed a particular aura behind her as though someone was there. She turned around and said, "Oh hey, Ash! Since when have you been sitting there?" She then turned to the balcony once more, "Okay then. Farewell, sweet hero of town. Take care of yourself. I need to entertain my guest" She smiled before turning back to her room, shutting the glass sliding door closed behind her and covering them with the frilly pink curtain that separated the balcony from Dahlia's room. "So, what are we doing today? Oh, I know! How about we get you in that shrine maiden outfit I bought you recently?" She smiled, very enthusiastic from talking to her hero.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:47 am
User Image

❖Cloud Prince❖
James Francis Ellington

As Bea probably expected, Prince came in, crashing the moment by mentioning Ash, "Okay. Plans for kidnapping Ash..." The supercomputer then commented on the improbability of his latest plan again before Prince squinted and said, "Shut up." He placed both plates on the table and took a seat. Of course, Supercomputer had already reprimanded him about his diet. Supercomputer had a program for Prince's everyday meals to keep him from being frailer than he normally is. Naturally, Prince defies his own programs and has supercomputer make anything the hell he wants for the day. Supercomputer has also tried being stricter with his diet but the result always included backlash. After all, how would a computer reply to a man who constantly threatens to shut it down?

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:36 pm

~*~

Beatrice almost visibly slumped at the mention of Ash. She had a considerable bit of self-control to keep from going into a jealous fit everyday. Well, that, plus she already knew how things were. Prince would probably just hate her or feel uncomfortable if he knew the truth of things. Still, she couldn't help but feel even more upset at Prince's clear frustration. There was no doubt in her mind that she was nothing more than a convenient enabler. With some tweaks with Supercomputer, she could be easilly replaced as the number one henchman. Soon, though, she forced herself to push her rampant insecurities aside. It seemed to herself like she was always angsting over this. It was an issue she really needed to get over if she wanted to permanently establish herself as number one. "Oh, just ignore Supercomputer when it comes to Ash. You'll win her over just yet. Even if the impossible happens and you don't, you'll find someone even better, Boss, I just know it." she assured him with a grin, hoping to make him feel at least a little better. For now, it seemed that all she could really do was support him and offer optomistic words whenever he needed them.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games